Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect activity for the boys to do but no she has got to do it herself. Why is she so reluctant to allow those kids to do things themselves. It’s like she’s a child too and she wants to save all the fun stuff for herself. It’s so strange.
She wasn't given the chance as a child?

Reactions: 18
"Sofa freshen up"?
Is she implying she might have her quarterly shower and hair wash today?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they were planted 'crumbs' down the back of the sofa. I don't believe for one second she'd leave it long enough for anything to gather down there! Henry's fur, yeah just about believable...but the rest, naaaa. Not buying it 🤣
On the contrary I think she’s a dirty cow and only covers the shmelll of things with zoflo and febreze. She normally only cleans things that are already clean because she never uses them, ie the shmeg cooker

• Sick
Car quiz?? Seriously is that a thing? Have I been living my life all wrong?. She's like a child wanting all the attention span hen the adult trying to concentrate on driving. And as for the sulky face and game over when she got a question wrong😂😂😂😂😂 grow up Sopha seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dropped the kids at Mummy's again Sloth?
By the way the seat belt should be over your shoulder babe, you know the one that's normally bare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She is so stupid.

Here are some questions for you, Soph! Ask Jamie to use these. You're welcome. 👍🏻

1. Who is the PM?
2. What is the cost of living crisis?
3. What filter do you use to alter your face?
4. How many freebies do you want to get next year?
5. How many bots have you bought?
6. Are you afraid the Hunch fame is coming to an end?
7. Why don't you let your sons have privacy?
8. How do you sleep at night knowing there's so much information about your family out there?
9. How greedy would you say you are on a scale of 1-10?
10. How many meals do you cook in your kitchen and why is it none?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Where are the kids? Begging to get on a panel show still I see? Or drip feeding that she will be?

Reactions: 28
Our local farm shop has lots of animals all around the car park for kids to come see. They recently got 2 alpacas which are in the field behind all the other pens. As we drove into the carpark this afternoon, my husband pointed and said, "oh look there's the llamas" 😆 He knows nothing about Hinch or Tattle, so made me snigger 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fucks going on with this seatbelt...
IMG_20221114_185946.jpg

Under the arm...oh dear no no.

IMG_20221114_190004.jpg

Properly across her chest, well done! Clevaaaah

But then...
IMG_20221114_190050.jpg

I can't work out this last one...why does it look like it's not even attached to the car? Has she pushed her seat so far back she's behind where the seatbelt is attached?

Reactions: 12
Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is contrived about their relationship. Go home and draw on a Christmas box Sopha.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Btw I'll add, looked like they were driving down the motorway or a dual carriageway. At least 2 lanes of traffic in the view out the back window. Wonder where they've been today then?! No boys in the car either.

Edit to add photo. Definitely 3 lanes.
IMG_20221114_191006.jpg

Reactions: 21
Perfect activity for the boys to do but no she has got to do it herself. Why is she so reluctant to allow those kids to do things themselves. It’s like she’s a child too and she wants to save all the fun stuff for herself. It’s so strange.
Because the boys would create a mess (god forbid!). This would/could create content that parents may want to see, how to clean up children’s daily mess. But no, she’s not interested in cleaning and alas the boys must go through life not making a sound, and definitely not making any mess!

Reactions: 13
Btw I'll add, looked like they were driving down the motorway or a dual carriageway. At least 2 lanes of traffic in the view out the back window. Wonder where they've been today then?! No boys in the car either.
But if message her “being nosey” asking where she’s been today we’d get blocked. 😂🥴

• Haha
How absolutely THICK is she, it's unbelievable there are people who exist who are so stupid. Also why does she think she can speak French, every phrase riddled with grammatical errors and as for her accent, what a joke, she should be ashamed to put that out in public, not proud:eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.