Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's unlikely that she'll ever use those stock cubes because she can't cook - but how will she know their use-by dates?
They'll probably still be in that jar next century.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow that's a lot of tit in packets and sweets galore. What does this family even eat?

Pre mixed shepherd's pie seasoning with a tilda rice? Mmm. Yummy.

Tell me you don't cook without telling me you don't cook!

Where are her tins of beans? Sweetcorn? Gravy? Millions of herbs and spices? What a waste of a cupboard barely any actual food in it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
4 eggs a day 😂😂😂😂

If she could invent a chicken who lays more than once a day and every day a week she would make even more money than fleecing sheep, the industrial chicken farmers would be beating down her crematorium door!

That farm that gave up those hens because they are no longer commercially viable must be kicking themselves 😂😂😂
Plot twist.

Farmer James has been getting up really early to put supermarket eggs under the hens.

Soph's too fick to notice the lion stamp on them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I laughed at the pantry sort out , isn’t she embarrassed, they stuff had only been in there a few weeks and apart from a teeny wipe out of one basket, nothing needed doing . She must be dying inside of boredom

Reactions: 32
I will never understand all this decanting food/products into glass jars.

Who can be fucked?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This is just bleeping disgusting. Where's the real food? Why does she have a bleeping tub of sweets that big? Why does she have so many bleeping seasoning mixes? How the duck does she get the stock cube she wants when they're all mixed up in that jar?

Ugh.
View attachment 1725091
View attachment 1725092
View attachment 1725093
View attachment 1725094
This is a woman who doesn’t eat properly - soooo much sugar. Please tell me those sweets are for her and Jamie. I don’t mind a packet mix or two for convenience, but I can easily rustle up a chilli con carne & shepherds pie using herbs and spices. She’s at home 24/7. She has the luxury of time. She has a few cookbooks she could use. Why does she need so many packet mixes? Her pantry is basic with basic food. I’ve donated better food to my local food bank this week. Where’s the nutritional food? I’ve a good mind to write to Tescos and ask which idiot thought it would be a good idea to give this lazy arsed woman her own cookware range when it’s pretty clear she does not cook. That pantry is wasted on her. I’d love to see what she eats on a daily basis. I’m going to quote myself again, ‘oh to be a fly on a brick slip wall’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I laughed at the pantry sort out , isn’t she embarrassed, they stuff had only been in there a few weeks and apart from a teeny wipe out of one basket, nothing needed doing . She must be dying inside of boredom
Maybe she could take up a hobby like sewing. 😂

I was back at the local park with my dog today, there was a beautiful spaniel there going like a rocket after his ball. Parks also have things for children to play on, a great family afternoon out, walking the dog and the kiddies get to play. Oh but you can’t brag about spending on that, can you?

Reactions: 12
This is a woman who doesn’t eat properly - soooo much sugar. Please tell me those sweets are for her and Jamie. I don’t mind a packet mix or two for convenience, but I can easily rustle up a chilli con carne & shepherds pie using herbs and spices. She’s at home 24/7. She has the luxury of time. She has a few cookbooks she could use. Why does she need so many packet mixes? Her pantry is basic with basic food. I’ve donated better food to my local food bank this week. Where’s the nutritional food? I’ve a good mind to write to Tescos and ask which idiot thought it would be a good idea to give this lazy arsed woman her own cookware range when it’s pretty clear she does not cook. That pantry is wasted on her. I’d love to see what she eats on a daily basis. I’m going to quote myself again, ‘oh to be a fly on a brick slip wall’ 😆
Ahhh but she learned all her nutritional skills from Mummaz, she fed Mamfa and Sloatha on packet pasta as kids according to our Fanny.

Reactions: 9
How did they know it was Soph?? She has soooooo many different faces these days 🙄 Maybe it was her dog piss yellow hair that gave it away?? Or that cackle?? She gives me the major ick 😫
Or the possibility that they go around shouting their kids full names for everyone to hear :(

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her cookware range is shocking.

Only fit for a mud kitchen imo.

Get yourself some quality copper pans Soph and take some cooking lessons. You've got the money for it!

Reactions: 12
Guyssssssh, I have a confesssssion to make 🤪

We went to a lovely Christmas Shopping Fair this morning and there was an alpaca stand.... the lady running it was absolutely lovely and started telling my daughters all about her floofheads, she has over 40 of them 😱 There was lots of things for sale on her stall and as my daughters became more and more excited by the thought of having a hat with matching gloves made out of floofheads floof and with them costing a small fortune I knew that quick thinking evasive tactics were needed 🥴

Not wanting to ruin my daughters enthusiasm, but wanting to get the heck away, especially as the lady was now showing them a leaflet about alpaca walks I fell upon some small notepads with pictures of her alpacas on and swiftly bought one each for my three children.

Don’t come for me..... it was the notepads or risk my children getting talked into a walk with floofheads 😱

Shame you missed out hey Sopha, see if you weren’t so busy faffing about with your Cuntalyptusssh stinking barskittttts you too could have had a loveeeeeely chat with the nice lady 🤭

I’ll see myself out as I think that’s hunz-behaviour buying floofhead notepads, I’ll leave the evidence here.....

0E274247-362B-48F9-8271-BC9A0C261A9E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Here’s a free Christmas toddler activity tip for you hinch:

Make salt dough tree decorations. Ronnie can mix the dough, Lennie can shape it and both can paint it once baked. We did this last year and gave them out to all the rellies. They’ll be used for years to come but would probably spoil your boring burgundy decs

Reactions: 20
Here’s a free Christmas toddler activity tip for you hinch:

Make salt dough tree decorations. Ronnie can mix the dough, Lennie can shape it and both can paint it once baked. We did this last year and gave them out to all the rellies. They’ll be used for years to come but would probably spoil your boring burgundy decs
We made these with my son when he was little but you do have to be careful if there are pets in the house. I know a few dogs that have been seriously ill over Christmas after eating the kids salt dough tree decorations 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Come on Soph, we're all desperate to see what you make with those oats, and the red lentils.
What delicious, nutritious meals have you knocked up using the ingredients in your pantry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She is obsessed with lining things up even when the result is an impractical use of space. Also seems to eat the same food over and over again and that’s a very narrow number of items too. Very strange behaviour imo.

Reactions: 17
Oh my god at the sweets. Fun size crunchies - I’ll bet they are for the boys. Bloody hell. I’ve confiscated all my kids Halloween sweets and have been rationing them out one sweet a week 😂😂. Here she is stuffing hers with chocolates and sweets. Blimey. I’m shocked.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1724744

Average 4 eggs a day - LIAR.
Hens lay on average 5-6 eggs a week and that's when they are in full lay so 15-18 a week MAX for 3 hens but as it's coming into winter this may well be less. NOT THE TWENTY EIGHT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING.
NO hen lays 2 eggs a day so all I can think is she didn't go in the run to get the eggs one day and found 4 the next day ie an average of TWO a day.
Why does she have to lie about everything and try to make out she is better than everyone else to the point Of impossibility?

Can I call bingo on her saying she did the egg maths wrong ... as she's only learning to be a chicken owner?
I totally agree, no way she’s getting 4 every day, especially at this time of year.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.