Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1729540Sophie is mesmerised by a real man doing actual work because she's only got a little whipped witch at home🤣🤣
She can't control herself around other men can she....Time to get back to work Jamie short for James
Asking how they clean them? Is that because she is the only cleaning influencer that cleans things that aren't dirty?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's been mild so far in November - wait til it gets really cold, and the sheep really do have to make the decisions between heating and eating, whilst watching her show off her log burner every night. Maybe then it will sink in, but I won't hold my breath. These followers are deluded.
It’s absolutely baffling. Even the ones without a pot to piss in will be saying ‘Oh Soph this cheers me up, you deserve it derp derp derp’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Soph with 4.6m followers: Brag, brag, ad, ad, ad. Use my code! My collection! My house! I want! I bought! I love it! My 5 bedrooms! My 6 bathrooms! My dog has a shower!

Martin Lewis with almost 2 million followers 👇

Screenshot_20221114-110612_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 1729540Sophie is mesmerised by a real man doing actual work because she's only got a little whipped witch at home🤣🤣
She can't control herself around other men can she....Time to get back to work Jamie short for James
She's a condescending ..... 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Popsa again 😂 no one’s asked about it, she just has to post x amount of times to get paid..
Also her parents and the in-laws already know what they’re getting for Xmas and seen all the pics inside already 😂 just give it to them now then

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The twig heart should have been one of the first things she packed to move to the lodge, it meant so much to her .

It could have had pride of place in Her memory room 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Afternoon nusties it's been a while....had a peek at inchs stories, is that something that Sofa posted cause it's very similar to what Wise owl would come up with 🤔

ETA - I have just noticed she's actually posted in on her grid 🤣🤣 tell me you take inspo from tattle without telling me, she is such a walloper 🤣
I think I’m now an influencer to a cuntfluencer 😂 I’m going to create an IG account, called MrsOwlProductions and become tend friends with SSS and put comments on ex-Love Islanders and the TOWIE lot’s posts. Mr Owl is also going to have his own MrOwlProductions gram and call Teschoooo to see if we can bring out a Christmassssh clothing range, featuring snit suits with an off the shoulder design covered in greige Owls and a soft buttery cuddly owl 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed on the previous popsa ad but didn’t get round to posting, the book for Inch’s parents has all photos of just the boys and the book for her parents has all family photos. Basically the actual Hinches are never around so don’t feature in any photos, whereas fiddle never goes home so is in loads of photos!

Reactions: 26
Knew she was acting like a dipshit in her bin story earlier to warm up the sheep for either an ad or a brag 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Her predictability is borrrrrrrrrrring now...she's gotta have sent that message to herself 🤷🏼‍♀️
Next story will be a cutesy one of Ron and Lon ...and then...BAM ..it'll be another brag 🤔🤪

Reactions: 12
Shopping at Morrisons now ey Hinch? Bit bitter about losing your deal with Tescho?

Oh guysh I don't have time in my day to clean anymore but I can sit in a car park watching a bleeping bin being emptied.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I've just checked it out and seen her rather random comment. 😳😳
The lady isn't even following Hinch either. Probably hasn't even heard of her as it looks like she's American, I think. Definitely up to something as why seek that out and comment. The little girl on the account is adorable by the way, hats off to her mum and dad for all the care and research they give and do. ❤
What does the comment Hinch wrote say?

Reactions: 2
What does the comment Hinch wrote say?
IMG_20221114_111254.jpg

Here's her comment. Not sure why she's commented because the post really applied to anyone who has a child with complex medical needs. duck all to do with Hinch really. Why has she latched onto this woman now?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Just changed my profile pic to a more realistic one. Just so you can see your real face sof xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Guyssssssh, I’ve been cuntfluenced into making a Poopsa calendar for 2023. Every month I can turn over the page and laugh like a seal into my pasta. Here’s a few of my 12 months selection 🤭

7112BBA6-00AC-446A-AE75-AD1F2FA09012.jpeg

6D8BB652-2735-4C3A-9F4A-CDE86C1E4E92.jpeg
FE991587-D9CE-46CD-B52B-78956D0273F5.jpeg
B5E7E230-AAD4-4DEC-9DD1-B1248B1243D3.jpeg
7452F2AE-C645-4E20-BA19-3C2A8E290D8C.jpeg
42505085-56B4-49A1-A465-01F8B1DE7574.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
I missed showing the Speciaaaaaal one for February (I’d only have to see it for 28 days) 🤭

Or in NoNobs case not see it cause there’s nothing at all to see 🤭

199E9469-876D-472B-A4C0-DE051C3DF97A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.