Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londonLA

Chatty Member
Don't worry guys! They don't wear these slippers indoors.
Well Hinch I'm more concerned they don't wear the footwear for what it is intended for. Slippers are for indoor use not to wear round a wet, soggy, shit infested grass. Your kids are even saying 'Wet' to you as they run about. Probably as their feet are squelching and damp. Absolutely clueless. Put some fucking wellies on them for Christ sake!
Also her pissing herself at Ron repeating her instruction of say 'morning everyone ' get a grip! 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

NordieGal

Congratulations Sophie, you've taken a year to 'create' a wearable bathroom mat set.
A round of applause for the lady of the lodge 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221114-093052_Instagram.jpg
Sophie is mesmerised by a real man doing actual work because she's only got a little whipped bitch at home🤣🤣
She can't control herself around other men can she....Time to get back to work Jamie short for James

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Going back to her old home and filming whilst she's there. 🤦🤦🤦
Talk about invasion of privacy. Pot kettle black Sopha, you fuckwit. Your poor sister has to have you poking around her home every time you go. I certainly wouldn't like that. Yeh Soph has gifted the house or whatever. But she should let her family live in peace and not obsess and wet her knickers every time she 'pops' round for a tend brew. She should remember she doesn't live there anymore and just let her sister live her own life and do what she wants to the house. It's not a Saint Sophie shrine ffs.

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I rolled down the stairs to comment on here! OMG. Car quizz for 6 year olds! How proud she looked to know 9x9 🤣 I bet she converted it in £ first!
Then pretend to be a silly blond re easy jet trying to be relatable. She’s such a detestable cunt.

Now a personal message for you sof although you haven’t read these threads since France was invaded by the romans.

I am French as it happens and your French is pathetic, not cute. Also please start with loving your own fucking language first and learn 1. Words, 2.prononciation, 3.tone.

Nobody knows who you are in France and should they have the misfortune to find out, they would slaughter you (verbally that is) since you represent everything we hate in our culture : tasteless, uncultured, zero respect for food or for education, fake face and altered body, illiterate..I could go on.

Voilà, bonsoir! Next time do a quizz with les enfants instead.

She is so stupid.

Here are some questions for you, Soph! Ask Jamie to use these. You're welcome. 👍🏻

1. Who is the PM?
2. What is the cost of living crisis?
3. What filter do you use to alter your face?
4. How many freebies do you want to get next year?
5. How many bots have you bought?
6. Are you afraid the Hunch fame is coming to an end?
7. Why don't you let your sons have privacy?
8. How do you sleep at night knowing there's so much information about your family out there?
9. How greedy would you say you are on a scale of 1-10?
10. How many meals do you cook in your kitchen and why is it none?
This!!! I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Hinch shows £600 plus worth of Not child friendly baubles all for her, SSS shows making with Rex brown paper bag snowflakes which I think look gorgeous and hearing him say I love Christmas. Hinch you really have No IDeA🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Hinch, the only twat on Instagram to show each and every fucking bauble she bought! Lennie must of been bored shitless while she was grabbing all she could. Good on him for letting her know enough is enough! If that even happened, heard this story of her kids having meltdowns and ladies behind her saying it's OK Soph, we're your followers far too many times.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Btw Soph, just to confirm the new residents, we can hear Abi’s laugh in the background as you inspect the house for any signs of individualism with the decor. Disgraceful that we can identify a 13/14/15 (I can never remember how old she is) girl by her voice alone, but that’s what you created with the over-exposure of the children in your content.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Honestly, economic crisis/recession aside, I'd be fucking ashamed to broadcast that my family eat that much shit on SM. It's embarrassing. Poor diet - poor health. Not something to brag about.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Wow that car quiz 🤦‍♀️
Also what is going on with her old house? Can’t her sister even put up a photo or a candle. Looked barer than when Hincherella lived there. Something smells regarding that house…it’s not flip n flop

• Haha

Dizzybird

What is the point in putting food into jars that won’t hold the whole pack so then surely you’ve got part packets somewhere. Why mix all your stock cubes I like mine at hand to just grab not fish through them for which type I want. Pouring chewy sweets out of a bag will very quickly become one big sticky mess. Must be nice to have time on a Saturday to just faff around like that. I’m drowning in an over cluttered house. It was my plan to sort it today but Iv just not got the energy. Since Wednesday Iv had 3 hours sleep due to working nights and my other jobs in the day. My husband is at work so I’m at home with all 4 kids. Who bless them have done a lovely job of tidying their bedrooms ready for Christmas. I just wish for one week these people could live a day in the life of normal people just to get some understanding. All that being said I love my life . My house is tiny and I mean tiny but it’s ours we work hard for it. And by work I mean actually real life jobs. My husband is a shop manager working 40-50 hours a week. I work 2-4 nights a week shelf stacking, 5 afternoons a week as a lunchtime supervisor, 3 afternoons I have a small cleaning job, 2 morning a week I go into school to help out ( that is unpaid) I’m also looking into doing a level 3 child care course.

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
1-the doughnuts are sugary enough and this looks vile
2- if you insist on creating childlike crap like this, at least let your KIDS do it.

Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
She is addicted to spending money. It‘s the only thing that gives her any short term reward as her life is pretty empty. She is devoid of any other stimulation in her life. The thrill wears off as soon as something isn’t new any more and she has to go and do it again. She is an addict and like all addicts no one in their life matters if they don’t fulfil her addiction. The hun followers are her enablers.

I know we all realise this here, i don’t want to come across as patronising, I just had to get it off my chest. Too many people these days measuring their own perceived greatness by how much shit they can afford (or not in many cases) and then show off to others via Instagram. Wasteful twats, all of them!

I will begin Christmas by cuddling up on the sofa with my grandkids under some threadbare old Xmas throws with hot chocolate in Xmas mugs their mum and aunt had as kids and watching Elf on dvd. Yeah, a dvd! Still bet it will be more fun than anything Hinch and her creepy husband do.

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
I will never understand all this decanting food/products into glass jars.

Who can be fucked?

• Heart

Blackdog

The only positive about this bragfest is that she is spending herself into financial oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 48