Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off has she been working on that tit set since 2021 the absolute head 😂

She’s seen that the design is everywhere - someone I follow on Insta has been wearing it for months (but obviously not this one).

Kate to the party again Sophie but pretending you’re not. you absolute bleeping melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you reckon the timeline lie is taking a swipe at besty bubs frenemy Stacey as she released a similar one first?

I had a feeling she’d pull summat out of the bag today as Stacey has been talking about using old decs for her Christmas door etc after Hinch’s OTT show of wealth went down like a cup of her cold sausage slop.

P.S. I’m not stupid I know Stacey will be using new but saying it’s old. She’s a plank as well but I love the way she trolls Hinch.

Reactions: 27
I dont know but my teen is looking for something very similar on her Christmas wish list. Think I'll have to disown her😂😂😂😂
I got my daughter something similar from Shein last year. It’s much nicer than the one Hinch has spent a year stealing designing xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to go on. But that Teddy material collects so much fluff and crap it’s gross. I have a black Teddy material coat and I only wore it for one winter and binned it. Why anyone would want it in white us beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I swear her profile has been renamed QVC. She's a shopping channel constantly flogging her cheaply made tat for extortionate prices. Who the duck wants to pay a fortune for something with her branding on when you can get decent stuff from Primark or SHEIN for that matter, for much less? It's a no brainer for me. Especially in these hard times of living and having less funds to splunge on such "luxuries".

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she always have to take pictures of her 'clothes range' sat on her knees on the floor in front of a mirror like a teenage girl would do?
Stand up, set up a camera on a stand and take a normal full length picture of it. I'm not sure if I missed it in past but why have Tesco never arranged to have a proper photo shoot with her and her clothing range? (or have they and it just wasn't memorable?)
And in her teeny peeney cupboard🤣🤣🤣

ImI'm guessing Hinch is going to be an alpaca in Ronnie's nativity 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me half your house is off limits to your kids...
IMG_20221115_183138.jpg

It's an inferno waiting to happen once those branches dry out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
The children won't be in that room, one pull of that palm and it will all come tumbling down! Bit early for putting fresh greenery in their boiling house!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.