Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remind me again how this woman is affording her lifestyle?

Absolutely on board with a charitable thread 600. Will write an announcement into the thread post for anyone to donate to a charity of choice if they are able.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She's been working on that 3 piece set since 2021? Wouldn't have bothered Soph, looks shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Congratulations Sophie, you've taken a year to 'create' a wearable bathroom mat set.
A round of applause for the lady of the lodge 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The floof set looks familiar. Didn‘t SSS ”design“ something very similar for her ITS collection?! I must be wrong. Dogpie would never plagerise her BFF to the moon and back!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she always have to take pictures of her 'clothes range' sat on her knees on the floor in front of a mirror like a teenage girl would do?
Stand up, set up a camera on a stand and take a normal full length picture of it. I'm not sure if I missed it in past but why have Tesco never arranged to have a proper photo shoot with her and her clothing range? (or have they and it just wasn't memorable?)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s “Created” something that already exists ( just like everything else she brings out)

Amazon, ASOS, SHEIN, boohoo, PLT.
They all have the same set in a range of colours including white 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s going on here then Edward Scissorhands
F67A759D-6322-4243-892F-AA7BF9BA107E.jpeg

Look at it compared to the other one lmao
71BA494C-7C7C-46CF-9BD6-22CF841C1339.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73
She's been 'working' on that since 2021? What a load of bollocks. She's took too long, got pj's made out of the exact same Teddy fleece in asda about a month ago. They had them in matalan as well. They are everywhere. As usual nothing original, nothing special just bog standard. And no you didn't design them Hinch. Stop lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lol is that the best she can come up with, that is a year's worth of work?!?! 😂😂😂😂 funniest thing I've heard all day that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.