Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dry roasted peanuts in a jar [] I can imagine Jimbobcreepyslob sat watching Celebrity Lingoooo with them on his lap eating them straight out of the jar......Let’s hope NoNob washes his hands after tinkling, otherwise the next person to eat nuts out of that jar will get a bit of unexpected extra flavour 🤢😂

I fully expect 🤢’s on this.... I bet it’s true though 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm blocked by her but could always look at her crap stories and posts via my other IG account, unfortunately I can't access it since getting a new phone, double tapping on my profile pic doesn't work ( any tips would be gratefully accepted ) but I guess there's no change to selfish, greedy, useless mother, dog abusing, can't cook chemical Soph

Reactions: 5
Don’t come for me, but I can’t bring myself to take the piss out of her dad. He looks lovely. He’s the only ‘non hard faced’ person in that family, and I kinda want to give him a big Welsh cwtch. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Don’t come for me, but I can’t bring myself to take the piss out of her dad. He looks lovely. He’s the only ‘non hard faced’ person in that family, and I kinda want to give him a big Welsh cwtch. 🥺
I know what you mean, he seems like the only vaguely normal/ sensible one too! From what we've heard he's probably henpecked into oblivion so just goes along with everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's literally only just put that pantry together and already is cleaning it. They must be the dirtiest couple going.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think most of us have a soft spot for her dad. He’s put up with a lot bless ‘is ‘eart

Reactions: 27
Wow that's a lot of tit in packets and sweets galore. What does this family even eat?

Pre mixed shepherd's pie seasoning with a tilda rice? Mmm. Yummy.

Tell me you don't cook without telling me you don't cook!

Where are her tins of beans? Sweetcorn? Gravy? Millions of herbs and spices? What a waste of a cupboard barely any actual food in it.
Beans are on On the lazy Susan you and the mixed herbs and turmeric are as display only items on a shelf, decanted into a wanky little jar with a misspelt and badly placed label of course 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it's unlikely that she'll ever use those stock cubes because she can't cook - but how will she know their use-by dates?
They'll probably still be in that jar next century.
This!!! Even filling the other glass containers she left the old food at the bottom and just filled them to top with new ones. Then again as they get low she will do the same so the stuff at the bottom will be well out of date!
If you have containers like this you supposed to take what's left at the bottom, fill it it fresh in and then add the old on on the top to be used first 🤦‍♀️ yes it takes time but if you promoting storage like this at least do it righ

Reactions: 25
This!!! Even filling the other glass containers she left the old food at the bottom and just filled them to top with new ones. Then again as they get low she will do the same so the stuff at the bottom will be well out of date!
If you have containers like this you supposed to take what's left at the bottom, fill it it fresh in and then add the old on on the top to be used first 🤦‍♀️ yes it takes time but if you promoting storage like this at least do it righ
Her brain simply won't comprehend this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember the Popsa photo Christmas decorations from last year with the ribbon hole punched through people’s heads? 😂 Will they make it to the new posh tree, or will the charity-case recipient of the outdated stuff be obliged to put them on their tree too?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where does she put all the bags of stuff that don't fit in the jars? I thought that's what a pantry was for shoving all your bags of rice, pasta etc not for it all organised in jars?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.