Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I had a peek at what her garden centre's displays had to offer.
It's based on colours through the times.Soph Dolphin(we added that in her 30's) choose deep reds-oh the irony :rolleyes:
"Make do and mend"🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haven’t been on this thread in an age 😅 what’s the Dolphin ref?

Reactions: 3

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Not unusual at all. None of the under 2s I look after have feet a size 5 or over, they are usually 4s and the occasional 3. I tend to see the 5 and 6 in the toddler and pre school room.

Mayne your child has exceptionally big feet?!
I agree my daughter was only a size seven in reception class she's year 4 now and still only 13 5 lol

Reactions: 2

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I've just checked it out and seen her rather random comment. 😳😳
The lady isn't even following Hinch either. Probably hasn't even heard of her as it looks like she's American, I think. Definitely up to something as why seek that out and comment. The little girl on the account is adorable by the way, hats off to her mum and dad for all the care and research they give and do. ❤
What does the comment Hinch wrote say?

llamadramamama21

Is this who has mrs hinch's old house? Flooring in some of her highlights looks very similar

Am I behind? Was this news already? 🙈😆 can someone snoop and tell me if I'm just putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5000

-ignore me...im just literally seeing things and questioning them dont mind me il see myself out 😆😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I have 3 hens. We only ever get 3 eggs a day or less. The BHWT put up a post once saying they lay up to one egg in 24 hour period and hens have a laying amount up to a certain amount a year. Absolute BS.

On another note…Does she realise people are struggling to heat their homes and eat at the moment? Wow is all I can say with all that tat and just giving away all her other things. What an absolute ….

BAUBLE POST HAS BEEN DELETED
It hasn't been deleted was 24hrs

Nosyfecker

I often wish we could support each other more than just messages on here. I love handmade things and supporting small businesses, our tree has quite a few handmade personalised/special baubles. I've been wanting to get a memorial one for our spaniel who passed over to the rainbow bridge last year but can't bring myself to do it, so as was last year his wee bauble we got for him a few years ago will hang again this year and I'll shed some tears as we miss him terribly. I am so sorry your wee business is struggling ❤❤ Makes me so angry that people like LL are taking away from people like you xxxx
I wonder if it's worth popping insta account names for small businesses we come across in the Rave Thread? Mods?; Are we allowed to do that?

Reactions: 1