Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Thank you to @Blondesx40x for the thread title!

Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark them with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen. Try to keep them short and swear free!

Another thread, another week of ads, brags, claws and most importantly, those hard earned days off.

The last thread began in the middle of the great Instagram glitch of Halloween 2022, whereby influencers began to lose thousands of followers in seconds. Many feared it was the long awaited bot crackdown. Alas, it was not to be when the glitch, and fake follower numbers, were rectified later that evening.

Soph, meanwhile, was secretly hoping fiddle would take her out trick or treating by posting a nostalgic look back at Halloween costumes of the 90s. Only it looked more like the Mrs Hinch™ starter pack, complete with claws.
The Hunch bunch set off out into the night, to trick or treat at Greyskull. Then back to the compound to carve pumpkins. Which seemed an odd choice of activity, considering Halloween would be over within a matter of hours.
On Tuesday morning she was up bright and early for a day of the usual bullshit. She eased the huns into it with a picture of the boys "dressed cosy" then launched into a very bizarre story indeed.
She began by confessing she had no inside info into the glitch of the previous day (why would she?) the quickly changed topic to the lipstick colour she was wearing. Someone's shitting themselves, and not from sausage slop poisoning.
She then moved onto her dreams of becoming a vlogger. Just chatting away to her followers. She just laaaaaaarves Molly-Mae and wishes she could be like her. Looking forward to seeing that one fail.
Not sure what she's been sniffing but her flipping between topics, accents, lip smacking and kaa eyes was a very surreal start to the day.
She confessed that she was apparently late for work. Not sure what work though because her job is literally posting to Instagram. And she didn't do a whole lot of that.
The curse of the wonky walls has spread and doesn't just now affect the background to her selfie stories. It's started to affect the photos that she isn't even in. Yes, either the coving, ceiling, brick schlips, TV or all of those things are on the wonk. Less a farm, more like a fun house.
Quick snog with an alpaca then off to beddybyes for Slotha.
She fucked off for the day on Wednesday - cleaner must have changed days.

Thursday morning she finally acknowledged two things: DEFRAA avian flu rules and the rain.
Yes, it was a glorious, glorious day for the trolls as she felt compelled to share that yes, she has locked down the birds I'm fank you. And that yes, it does rain in Maldon I'm fank you.
Though we didn't actually see the feathered content props. So who knows if she's following rules, or if they're even still there.
She slipped in a quick sympathy story with some over-sharing of Ron's nursery observations. poor lad doesn't get privacy even when at nursery. Lastly, with a quick look back at when she was wasting water jet-washing during a drought (it's safe to post it now it's raining though!) she was done for the day.

Friday began again with the boys, so we braced ourselves for an onslaught of ads and brags. True to form, up she popped with an ad for Ariel laundry capsules. Fun fact: did you know Sophie Hinchliffe added Rose to her name in her teens?
Dogpie reminded us that she reckons she's Dr Dolittle (I mean, she is in name soooo...) by allowing her livestock in the house again. Fiddle was cleaning and not impressed.

Continuing to follow the script for successful and relatable content, up next was a big big mahoosive brag.
Fun fact #2: did you know Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is considerably richer than you? That's right, she can hire an entire mobile nightclub for her husband's not-milestone age birthday. Great opportunity to get their all their friends together - Brad the Cad, the flooring people, Sophies sister and family....
All those friends.

Sophie Dogpie dolphin Rose HinchCliffe is floundering.
Jimbobs mates...can't finish that because he doesn't have any.
Fiddle does not like Roy being in the house and for once, I'm siding with her.

Thread 600 is approaching fast. Its looking like it's going to be visual deceptions (filters, photoshops etc.) So get thinking of your faves!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Nah soz I'm not giving her a pat on the back, the giveaway is one of VERY I repeat VERY few giveaways she's done in the whole time she's been on Instagram.

Give away some furniture you get gifted and I might give you a clap. A mattress for a fucking dog, that would of been lovely for someone struggling sleeping on a mattress so thin that's like sleeping on cardboard, someone with no bed, the sofas in a box, didn't need them did she? Someone did though. A loungewear bundle, the kids clothing bundle, it's all shit but someone struggling would thank her for them. I mean I could go on. She's done nothing good in the whole time she's been on Instagram and it won't change anytime soon. She is and always will be greedy, grabby, selfish little bint.

She's desperate for engagement, no other reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

YorkshireTeaTime

Just when I thought she couldn’t brag any more, she whips out an industrial size gazebo, complete with spotlights, strobes, decks and dance floor. The extravagance is staggering. Why? What is the actual need? Funny how birthday bug boy hasn’t mentioned it at all. And Not a party goer in sight. Bets on that that graze board was demolished by the llamas in a hot minute and dogpie and micro penis of maldon just spent the night rehashing their wedding dance. Fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Hinch arriving for Ronnie’s Nativity play - not wanting to make a fuss even though she is part of a “celebrity couple”

53551EB6-CFB9-4124-BC0E-2DF1E7A43F53.jpeg

1491A547-0DD6-47B8-9B2A-54A2E0EC4EE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Wize Owl

VIP Member
1F9E2290-40D8-4BF3-B1D4-308A579415A8.jpeg

Long post I’m afraid but this ⬆ is sickening.

FFS, when are the hunzz going to wake up and realise that Sopha couldn’t give a fuck about them, they’re just “Shoppers” to her and not tend friends. When she found this quote she wasn’t thinking about the hunzz and about putting it on her gram for them she was thinking about herself as per usual. I bet she thinks her map lights up brighter than the Las Vegas Strip because she’s been so koind, made so many cry like a seal cackling and is such an inssssperaaaation to so many 🙄

What a thing.... what a thing indeed... Sopha how about making a dated map of how many times you’ve used your own children for content to line your pockets and fund your weird lifestyle. How about showing your tend farm animals when you’re having an over the top birffffday party in your garden tend farm field or show them when you’re out there letting fireworks off or waving around sparklers which you enjoyed more than poor Ronni e, he looked uncomfortable and all you could do was be smutty about NoNob waving around a carrot 🙄

How about making a dated map of each and every time you’ve bragged on your gram, with the intention of making your hunzz want what you’ve got so they rush out and buy your tat or use the discount codes you put up or explain about how putting an AmaZON link works and how you profit from it. How about adding on the ADs....you try to make the word AD as small as possible because your narcissistic self thinks you’re too much of a huge cuntfluencer to have to put it on.

Your time map should show.... AD, brag brag, use the boys for content, AD AD, show the fucking floofheads, day off or days off, brag brag, show Hennerz, AD, day off, Brag Brag, show the chickens, Brag, cackle at the boys, AD, show helping mummaz, Brag, show Weepy’s latest creaaaaation that you’ve made together 🥱 AD AD, use the boys for content, Brag, day off... and repeat

Nobody needs to think about everyone who has ever “Liked” them in their lifetime or needs to think about each time they’ve been koind to someone, because yanno you do it selflessly. You don’t need to think about those times you’ve made anyone laugh because that’s just weird and why would you think you’ve inspired anyone 🙄 That’s the most self absorbed post yet Sopha. Nobody needs to keep score or pat their own backs, kiss their own arses.... only an arsenal hole would do that. It’s just 🐂💩

Rant over, blessed be nusties 🐔💕

• Heart
Reactions: 66

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I’ve just worked out the “garage kitchen” it’s not a kitchen as there is no cooking appliances, it’s a staff room! In almost every job I’ve ever had we’ve had a staff room with cupboards, sink, fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave, it’s simply for her staff to use to make tea on cold mornings whilst feeding her animals and “farming” 🙄

also inch’s birthday party is purely down to tattle, we constantly comment on him going all out for her but she does nothing for him so now during a massive cost of living crisis she has thrown him and her family a massive elaborate party 🙄 swear it’s painful rolling my eyes at her so much these days

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Why the fuck if you’re pretending to be a farmer would you not have the full kit and have wellies for those children? Why are they always outside in shitty pound shop slippers?

I just don’t get it. Why? Just why?
I hate her version of "farmer" with a passion. As the daughter of a farmer and with lots of friends in the farming community, I can't bear to hear her go on about being a farmer or having a "mini farm". It's a fucking garden with pet livestock and a ride on mower. Your children don't even have fucking wellies or puddle suits. You don't even appear to wash your hands regularly as I don't think I've ever seen hand wash anywhere near any sink except the upstairs bathrooms.
You don't have land, machinery or actual proper livestock and crops to take care so fucking drop the farmer nonsense.

She's a fucking knobhead and actually it scares me how everyone seems to just let her get on with it like it's a giant dollhouse and she's just playing.

Edit to finish my rant. I lost my train of thought thanks to a child 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
So scary since DEFRA have been in contact.
IMG_20221105_092106.jpg

Fyi Soph, avian and bird are the same thing. It's like saying the human people, canine dog, camelid alpaca etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here 🤭 (Volume needed/contains swears)

I’ll see myself out.....🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

samj123

FFS is she joking???? She HAS forgotten who she is and where she has come from?! She is the most ungrateful person on insta and these idiotic sheep just fall for it? She does barely 5% of ‘cleaning’ these days, never shows her face, doesn’t do any nice give aways, instead parades what she has bought with 0 gratitude
Are you REALLY crying because someone is scratching up their sink? If so please go and seek medical help 🤢 Gosh I could actually vomit at that post

Reactions: 60

Mum of two

VIP Member
TROLLS!!!!!
If the same person has been messaging you since February why haven't you blocked them? You're usually fairly quick at blocking people for liking negative comments on your reels 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59