Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie and his carrot, acting all coy next to the mother-in-law,

View attachment 1708393
It's sooooo uncomfortable seeing poor little Ronnie's face...he clearly was not happy holding the sparkler and looked like he was about to cry 😞 but of course soph had to get the "Hinch family ALL participating in fireworks night" footage for the gram ...when the camera stop filming would she have gone and seen if her son was okay...I very much doubt it 🤷🏼‍♀️..she's not maternal at all

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Is the green thing outside the window a perGOALa.? I’ve never noticed it before.

7E56825C-6A76-4A62-9079-30FBBFE88E72.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Why were the boys making chocolate sparklers on the lounge cream carpeted floor when they have a playroom a kitchen with a boof and a kitchen in the garage? Did I miss something here?
And why is she controlling their bonfire paintings? Poor kids aren’t allowed to be creative, their mummaz claw has to get in on the act
I think they were on their £140 cream playmat on the floor in the conservatory but that still begs the question why do you need to use a playmat for messy activities on a tiled floor and why not just sit them at the kitchen table?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched her stories from yesterday:

1: I just don’t understand why she needs to put a playmat down on a a tiled floor for the children to make mess. Further more why couldn’t that have been done in the playroom/ booth
2: it infuriates the life out of me that she doesn’t let them make their own paintings/ fun foods/ even play together with a hoover (even fighting over it she had to weigh in let them learn the concept of sharing!)
3: fireworks next to the animals that she just laaaaves so much. She is a twunt of the highest order.

Also I’ve just had a thought she could’ve put the greyskull sink in the boys playroom for water play or for tidying up messy play quickly but she’s to thick to think of that
But the boys aren't allowed messy play! Water play is only for summertime in the garden. Mother Claw says no mess at Fuckwit Farm

Reactions: 17
Oh my god can those boys not do anything without being micromanaged or with her grabby claws getting involved! Why can’t they just free play and do it themselves. Where the hell are their toys that they can just get out and play with what they want when they want. Oh and why does all their play have to involve flipping cleaning. Let them be bleeping kids, stop grabbing their hands and micromanaging everything they do and for gods sake stop making them clean!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think they were on their £140 cream playmat on the floor in the conservatory but that still begs the question why do you need to use a playmat for messy activities on a tiled floor and why not just sit them at the kitchen table?
Surely that’s what the ‘boof’ is for??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wonder if her fee was worth it for Iconic. Just shows her ads probably don’t send many followers their way. Needs to be a giveaway for them to bother to follow. A ‘giveaway’ being Hinch ‘gifting’ her gifted items because she probably has cupboards full and knows she won’t use them because she doesn’t actually use Iconic. I would have no intention of buying/ to win make up unless I’d seen it in action. Why didn’t they make her do a demo?! If the products are so good it would boost sales/giveaway entries surely.
Also can’t believe the rules - having to comment on the last 5 posts. Literally begging for engagement. So embarrassing.

AB72DC3E-6E14-4E0F-B05E-DA2FE3047B2F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
This is how the REAL Sophie looks without the filters. It’s shocking when you realise how filters alters her face so much. Such a bad influence on her Niece. I think Abi was wearing a pair of Hinch X Tesco loungewear bottoms and possibly false nails too? Absolutely copying her Auntie Soph who no doubt spoils her but then in turn has a babysitter on tap and someone to look after her livestock too. Soph can’t cry troll when she’s more than happy filming her kids, parents and Niece and posting it on social media - it opens you up to scrutiny and comments. She just loves trying to portray this wholesome family image with her being supermum, when we all know what we see is not the real deal whatsoever. Everything is planned, staged and created for Instagram. She has a family of enablers, who allow her to lie to the public and exploit her kids. They are all as bad as one another.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if her fee was worth it for Iconic. Just shows her ads probably don’t send many followers their way. Needs to be a giveaway for them to bother to follow. A ‘giveaway’ being Hinch ‘gifting’ her gifted items because she probably has cupboards full and knows she won’t use them because she doesn’t actually use Iconic. I would have no intention of buying/ to win make up unless I’d seen it in action. Why didn’t they make her do a demo?! If the products are so good it would boost sales/giveaway entries surely.
Also can’t believe the rules - having to comment on the last 5 posts. Literally begging for engagement. So embarrassing.

View attachment 1708569
Check back next week to see how many unfollowed after they didn't win!

Then check eBay to see how much of the hamper is sold off by the winner!

Seemed ridiculous to give so much to one person, why not do multiple giveaways. Most people would be happy to have won just one gift bag........but of course, that would be much more effort wouldn't it.

Reactions: 23

View attachment 1708569
If she had done a (dubious) giveaway at the height of her "fame" would Instagram superstar Mrs Hinch have needed to resort to,embarrassingly,begging people to follow her AND comment on FIVE 😳 of her last posts to stand a miniscule scrap of a chance of winning basically something she doesn't want ?!!! I think not 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1708569
Unless my math is wrong, that’s less than 1% of her followers isn’t it? I appreciate some of the huns were probably already following Iconic, but I assume that was not their target market

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.