Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times do we need to see that fecking fireplace?? I swear the rest of the room is empty 😂.
It's not empty, it has disproportionate furniture that is too small for the room. She can't even get that right. Giant TV tiny furniture smdh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's not empty, it has disproportionate furniture that is too small for the room. She can't even get that right. Giant TV tiny furniture smdh
See the correlation between the room and you know who? You nose you nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just found a hilarious insta account that takes the piss out of this beige trend. @officialsadbeige if anyOne wants a laugh. Large following so I believe I can share it.
The other day I posted here the one about the children’s clothing in the shades of desperation and sadness (or something like that). I deleted it because I thought it may break the rules but yeah, you’re right, it has a large following and is quite funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1667856745622.png

Sophie Rose, lady Mugshot of Notafarm hasn’t read here since Moses was a lad but she’s attempted to straighten that tv against the wonky brickschlips before posting this.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Brag, brag bleeping brag! I don’t know how she has got the front to parade all her gifted shite in front of people who can’t afford to live. Friends look at my big free duck off TV above my lovely warm fire that I can afford to run continuously because I am now loaded and you are not. It just leaves an awful taste in my mouth, probably as bad a taste as that manky vomit mugshot leaves in hers 🤢

Reactions: 21
How can she STILL not believe this JoUrNeY she’s on ghuyyyssssshhhhhhhhhh??
It’s been one hundred years ffs I could’ve journeyed to the moon and back already bubs and she’s still banging on about it like it only happened yesterday.

her burgundy chav ribbons are shite. Her mug shot looks like vomit. Her filtered face is LUDICROUS and she’s a self centred bleep. ATV!
She has a very limited range of vocabulary. Because she genuinely has no empathy with the hinchers, her narrow, tunnel mind picks on the one thing she thinks will humble herself in their eyes. None of it is true, its a 'journey' she planned from day 1, the cunning witch knew EXACTLY where she was heading. So when she says she can't believe it's happened to little ol her, it's because she cannot think of anything else to say to make the hinchers believe she's the same old Soph. She doesn't have the capacity to see life through a different prism, nor does she have the verbal capacity to express it. It shows her limited intelligence. I would hate to be her quite honestly. It's all gone tits up because she didn't know how to progress her account, she doesn't know how to get it back, so she has gone back to OG Hinch. That is where the Trolloman does it so much better because she doesn't have Hinchs mental disabilities, she knows exactly what to say and when to say it, and even though she doesn't mean it, it does come across as genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Christmas mood board… tell me you don’t have a job without telling me you don’t have a job

Reactions: 15
"When your TV doubles up as artwork". No tit Sherlock. The majority of smart tvs have had this feature on for a few years now, especially LG, which we have and it does this.
When we switch ours on and the Sky box is in standby we get picture frame scenery too. It ain't nothing special Sopha. And it certainly ain't exclusive to you either you thick twit. Just an excuse to bleeping brag yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I notice that there’s no mention of the mouldy thousands of pounds worth of pumpkins that were by the front door! Has she donated them as promised 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Just when I thought she couldn’t brag any more, she whips out an industrial size gazebo, complete with spotlights, strobes, decks and dance floor. The extravagance is staggering. Why? What is the actual need? Funny how birthday bug boy hasn’t mentioned it at all. And Not a party goer in sight. Bets on that that graze board was demolished by the llamas in a hot minute and dogpie and micro penis of maldon just spent the night rehashing their wedding dance. Fools.
I mean, if I had the money, I would🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Here's a short list of things, (potential bingos), that I feel would make this woman more relatable/slightly easier to tolerate:
1. A day in the life of...(An honest one...if possible)
2. More lives that show her cleaning or having proper chats. Give advice to people who struggle with decluttering/organisation/cleaning.
3. Let her hair down with the boys. If she must insist on showing them online, then show them being little boys and having fun. Let them make a holy mess and show her either cleaning up after them or encouraging them to help her clean up.
4. Try cooking some proper food.
5. Take Henry out for a walk and let him off the lead in a park or somewhere safe. He needs stimulation mentally as well as physically - play tug of war with him or fetch - he'll love it.
6. Don't disappear for days on end. Transparency is worth so much more than you will ever appreciate.
7. STOP BRAGGING/FILTERING/DECEIVING - IT'S NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!
ATV xx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I notice that there’s no mention of the mouldy thousands of pounds worth of pumpkins that were by the front door! Has she donated them as promised 🤢
She probably made soup out of them and her and nojob went around the streets of Maldonia distributing it to the homeles....oh, wait, there is no poverty/homelessness in magical Maldonia.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Mutton dressed as lamb, Hinch doesn't give a damn. Pure crass, no class!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Friends look at my big free duck off TV above my lovely warm fire that I can afford to run continuously because I am now loaded and you are not.
I have been thinking of this for a few days with all her bragging

"When your TV doubles up as artwork". No tit Sherlock. The majority of smart tvs have had this feature on for a few years now, especially LG, which we have and it does this.
When we switch ours on and the Sky box is in standby we get picture frame scenery too. It ain't nothing special Sopha. And it certainly ain't exclusive to you either you thick twit. Just an excuse to bleeping brag yet again.
Our bedroom tv is 10 years old, we use an 8 year old fire stick to watch all our apps on it, 5 mins of no activity puts it in screensaver mode which is full of beautiful scenery

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hinch arriving for Ronnie’s Nativity play - not wanting to make a fuss even though she is part of a “celebrity couple”

53551EB6-CFB9-4124-BC0E-2DF1E7A43F53.jpeg

1491A547-0DD6-47B8-9B2A-54A2E0EC4EE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.