Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IfImHonesht

That sink is fucked. Why is she scrubbing it with an abrasive? What’s up with some Cif and a wet cloth? Doesn’t need anything else.

What’s the point of another kitchen? I don’t get it?
One for the llamas, one for the mugshots.. one for the car dealership who lives down the lane

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Andioooop

VIP Member
Where’s Jimbobs razor sharp muscle gone then, has she banned him from using his resistance bands now the garage is a kitchen
7FE74142-9B38-44B7-BC83-62A37DD16948.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I have never hated a breed of animal more than she has made me hate alpacas. Filthy matted shit covered stinky manky spitty mingers

• Haha
Reactions: 57

WeepingWillow

It's all for show lovely cat lady, she's not really happy, take care ❤
Do you all remember changing rooms? Some of you im sure will and some may be too young!

For me, this sums up insta.

it looked good on tv but the paint was still wet, the finishes were botched and there was glue and stuff where screws should be.

on Instagram there's no substance with these people. Things look cute for a photo but they go mouldy, or they fall off. It's her very essence - nothing there of substance or quality.

they don't think of anything in the long term, they live their lives based on likes and posts.

nothing is real. It's like a huge twatty fairy land.

give it a push and it'll all tumble down.

do not ever let them have the power to make you feel bad. It's not real.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
The amount of salt in 2 mug shots 🤢 makes me thirsty just thinking about it
Life Pro tip for you Soph: if you're still hungry after one mug shot, that's your body asking for something more filling and nutritious for lunch. Not a second mug shot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
What's weird about that story, when you dig into it, is that she's no only screen capped and posted the messages, but that she's gone into an image editing app and made a nice collage of them all at jaunty angles.
If you're that upset by it all, you don't have time for that, you'd just post it and call it out surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Sausage90

VIP Member
Also, while I'm here - two mug shots at 220cals each. So 440cals. That's probably half of your daily salt allowance and little to no nutritional value.

For the same calorie content you could make a decent meal for the same if not less.
Chicken Caesar salad, Tuna pasta bake, even a cooked breakfast if you cooked it right to name a few.

She's an absolute dick.

Get Jamie to beg for some cooking lessons for your Christmas present.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"I work my absolute butt off" nah you don't LOL
Her full range is bollocks.
Had to mention mummy didn't she, she needs yanking from the tit.
She's a lazy bitch who isn't grateful. She's greedy and selfish.. If she was grateful, she'd give more and do more to show that.

Reactions: 52

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I think the garage kitchen (what ever the fuck that is) looks nicer than her actual kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 51

IfImHonesht

I cant decide if her sex life is that dry she gets her kicks from sinks or if shes just desperate to recreate 2018 🤔

• Haha

msvilla12

Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is in a bit of a pickle isn‘t she?

She‘s at a crossroads. There‘s no direction. She got lucky that the ”cleaning sensation“ took off and the contracts and money started rolling in. Then her and that layabout husband of hers got greedy, spending money like water so needed to look for more ways to fund their lifestyle.

Moving house. Cute farm animals. Cooking sensation. Renovation project. Using the kids. None of it has worked, hence the recent manic panic u turn back to cleaning. If anything people are waking up and smelling the alpaca shit coffee and seeing through her. Once the penny drops, you can’t unsee it. Sophie has got complacent. And lazy. And actually she’s not very talented. At anything. She could have had so much content if she had half a brain and a work ethic. But no, a claw and a thumbs up will do for the sheep. They laaaarrrvvveee ITTTT.

She‘s not a “cleaning sensation“, she never was. “Cleaning sensations” don’t spend unnecessary time cleaning things that are already clean. They certainly don’t entice fucking livestock into their farm house spreading germs. Mum account? Nope.Those boys are micromanaged into not making a mess, their play controlled, no toys to be seen, no garden for them to play in, their privacy taken away from them. Don’t get me started on Ronnie’s “journey“. It‘s beyond disgusting how she has used that gorgeous little boy purely for content. The farm house is purely a set used to show off all the freebies she‘s accumulated. It‘s not going to go down well during an economic crisis, but she’s too self absorbed in her fantasy world to see it.

I don’t know where she goes from here. But hopefully it’s far away from Instagram.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake. Been on the gins at the pub and come home to the fucking actual Witchfinder general glaring at me.
IMG_20221104_231706.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50