Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says hello to Ron and Len when they come round the corner is the way I say hello to my cat in baby speak in the morning (yes I’m one of those annoying cat/pet owners who talks in baby speak because they’re just so adorably cute and snuggly). Tell me you don’t know how to be around your children without telling me you don’t know how to be around your children.

Also, “I repeat Ron’s sentences so he knows I’ve understood him” - *proceeds to quietly laugh after his first sentence*. Again, tell me you don’t know how to act around your son without telling me you don’t know how to act around your son.

I feel so much for those boys, in a way, thank god for Jamie, Freda, and Abi

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why the duck if you’re pretending to be a farmer would you not have the full kit and have wellies for those children? Why are they always outside in crappy pound shop slippers?

I just don’t get it. Why? Just why?
I dislike her version of "farmer" with a passion. As the daughter of a farmer and with lots of friends in the farming community, I can't bear to hear her go on about being a farmer or having a "mini farm". It's a bleeping garden with pet livestock and a ride on mower. Your children don't even have bleeping wellies or puddle suits. You don't even appear to wash your hands regularly as I don't think I've ever seen hand wash anywhere near any sink except the upstairs bathrooms.
You don't have land, machinery or actual proper livestock and crops to take care so bleeping drop the farmer nonsense.

She's a bleeping knobhead and actually it scares me how everyone seems to just let her get on with it like it's a giant dollhouse and she's just playing.

Edit to finish my rant. I lost my train of thought thanks to a child 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Soff why don’t you just come out and say you read tattle?🫠 Thanks for the chicken update, we’ll advise you of your next topic that you should be addressing accordingly

Also- please stop laughing after every f’ing sentence your boys say, if your that in tune with them you’ll realise they will pick up on that and maybe get embarrassed to talk? Silly dumb dumb

PPS; as you pretend to live on a farm, maybe dress them in proper gear like wellies? And not slippers which will soak through
ATB ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Yayy thanks for the fred title, i'm fank you 😘
Sorry i'm late but i tendactually spent the day crying in the dog bed, first anniversary of my mum 😔
and i just couldn't put up with any more of her bollocks, you guys have superbly covered it all 👏🏻👏🏻

If only threads have swears lol
When Hinch's career goes down the shitter will Janine still be the babysitter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Why havnt the boys got wellies on? Are they going back in the house in those slippers after walking in ww piss and tit

• Sick
Reactions: 30
She only uses one appliance in her kitchen - the kettle to make raw chicken and mug shots.

I can guarantee your home is 1000 times happier than hers. She has to buy things to make her happy and I actually feel quite sad for her in that respect. That must be exhausting for both her and those around her.

I'm off to real work in my real Induuussshhtrial kitchen now guys*. No mugshots here unfortunately.

*Disclaimer - I rent the kitchen. Don't come at me calling me Sausage Two Kitchens 🤣
Have a lovely day dear Sausage Two Kitchens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bit Hudson to the party but I am genuinely confused about the kitchen in the garage guyysshhh; not surprising because nothing she does makes any bleeping sense does it? But, if it is to stop people traipsing through the house with dirty feet why doesn't the dumb cow use the friggin boot room which is the whole purpose of a boot room after all and if she really is concerned about cleanliness, yano with her being a cleaning guru and everything, why does she allow the minging camels to traipse tit into the house and the boys run around the "farm" in their slippers when they have a perfectly usable BOOT ROOM to store their BOOTS in?!
Not sure why I am even questioning any of this because she is a bleeping ****** with the mental capacity of an amoeba. Happy Saturday nusty trolls x

Reactions: 23
It’s really muddy here in the south with all the rain we’ve had this week. The boys should be in wellies, if only she had a boot room, oh wait …. 🙄

Reactions: 35
She's really milking Ronnie and it needs to stop. 😴

I love seeing kids outside, seeing Lennie help was very cute, but that's the only sniff of the outdoors those boyschhh get 😔 my lot absolutely love nothing more than a muddy walk through the woods, getting their wellies and puddle suits on, getting their scooters and bikes out and going for a stroll.. But I actually put suitable footwear on my kids, not slippers to get full of mud and ANIMAL tit 🤯

but anyway, putting my kids round the corner saying 'stay there' then shouting them once I've started recording ( which is EXACTLY what she's just done) , isn't my type of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Bit Hudson to the party but I am genuinely confused about the kitchen in the garage guyysshhh; not surprising because nothing she does makes any bleeping sense does it? But, if it is to stop people traipsing through the house with dirty feet why doesn't the dumb cow use the friggin boot room which is the whole purpose of a boot room after all and if she really is concerned about cleanliness, yano with her being a cleaning guru and everything, why does she allow the minging camels to traipse tit into the house and the boys run around the "farm" in their slippers when they have a perfectly usable BOOT ROOM to store their BOOTS in?!
Not sure why I am even questioning any of this because she is a bleeping ****** with the mental capacity of an amoeba. Happy Saturday nusty trolls x
You must have read my mind this morning because I was also just about to post this.
What's happened to the boot room?!

No doubt there will be a video of it later because she never reads Tattle

Reactions: 19
Yayy thanks for the fred title, i'm fank you 😘
Sorry i'm late but i tendactually spent the day crying in the dog bed, first anniversary of my mum 😔
and i just couldn't put up with any more of her bollocks, you guys have superbly covered it all 👏🏻👏🏻

If only threads have swears lol
When Hinch's career goes down the shitter will Janine still be the babysitter?
Big hugs to you, I have just had this anniversary too so know how you are feeling 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Get some wellies for your kids!

Or have you not got the ebay / amazon link yet for scamming the sheep.

Reactions: 14
This glimpse into family life at the pretend farm is all staged and fake. Filming her sons is to help any negativity they received from showing off the birthday party and Jamie telling the followers what he’s planning to book for Christmas. A lot of people will be worrying about how to even pay for Christmas. I’m not saying they shouldn’t spend their money, but rubbing it in their followers faces may not be a smart move. This couple do not attract the type of followers they would like. They are now millionaires but are boring, talentless, lack any class or humility so why would you follow them - she can’t clean, can’t cook, can’t style a home, can’t look after animals properly and can’t even look after her own kids. I only watch and comment because I hate the way they use their children and all the lies they spout. They made their fortune on this formula and I’d love it all to be exposed.

Are these baby alpacas?
It’s an outdoor ornament

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she’s doing a hamper and giving it away. Apologies again but I watch sound down and it wasn’t very clear about what sort of give away this is. An official iconic one or her doing one.
Whilst I don’t want to detract from her seemingly doing a good deed for once - it may well be a big sign of engagement desperation.

Want didn’t sit right with me was she’s labelling it Hinch X Iconic which makes it seem like she’s “designed” a range for Iconic. Instead she’s giving away the excessive amount of products they’ve sent her - it’s now clearly visible that they send her multiples of every item - she has said that she gives some to her niece and probably her mum and sister and perhaps other friends and family. So this is what she’s left with? It’s still at least two sets of everything. That’s ridiculous.

Ad - brand ambassador isn’t enough. Her books are there. Her gifted sofa, carpets, desenio prints etc are all in shot. Not enough.

Reactions: 47
LOOK AT THE MASSIVE HAMPER THAT IM GOING TO FILL WITH STUFF THAT I HAVEN'T PAID FOR AND DON'T NEED SO I CAN GIVE IT AWAY TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK GOOD

I know we always say how she doesn't do give aways, so I suppose I should think "ahh, well done Mrs Hinch" but I don't. I just think 'here she is giving away stuff she doesn't want because her management have told her to to detract from all the recent bragging'.

Reactions: 43
I know we always say how she doesn't do give aways, so I suppose I should think "ahh, well done Mrs Hinch" but I don't. I just think 'here she is giving away stuff she doesn't want because her management have told her to to detract from all the recent bragging'.
That and 'you do read tattle, you hoofwanking twit'.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So scary since DEFRA have been in contact.
IMG_20221105_092106.jpg

Fyi Soph, avian and bird are the same thing. It's like saying the human people, canine dog, camelid alpaca etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Engagement must be dire! She’s actually giving away some of her free stuff! Stacey Solomon did the same this week with her Dove gift sets and signed them too. Her management team must have had a chat to her. Defra have clearly been in touch too 🤭

#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.