Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
No kids aren't. My dad was a fire fighter in the 90s& naughtys and there was this huge debate about gloves (things may have changed since).... the problem with gloves the same as pyjamas is that if they are cheap imported they are not fire resistant and can be highly flammable... more dangerous than naked hand. However sophisticated sopha is still a dick.
I was curious on that, and recent guidance is advising to wear gloves ideally leather🤔

Reactions: 4

Blackdog

Thread suggestion.
"Plug pulled on 8 kitchen former influenzer, sofa rose hincher"
Bit early but could be scrubbed up before next thread?

Reactions: 3

NordieGal

I took a break from Hunch after 546 and fell into another train wreck's thread. Unfortunately she's popped up on my insta and now I'm not sure where to start with what I've missed. Is she still gaslighting over poor Ron's speech delay etc?
I just found that other train wrecks thread cos I recognise your name 🤣 welcome back! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just when I thought she couldn’t brag any more, she whips out an industrial size gazebo, complete with spotlights, strobes, decks and dance floor. The extravagance is staggering. Why? What is the actual need? Funny how birthday bug boy hasn’t mentioned it at all. And Not a party goer in sight. Bets on that that graze board was demolished by the llamas in a hot minute and dogpie and micro penis of maldon just spent the night rehashing their wedding dance. Fools.
I mean, if I had the money, I would🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1