Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Inch is shamelessly on the beg for Polar Express tickets šŸ™„.

Just google it you bleeping prick and pay, itā€™s not like you canā€™t afford it. Shameless bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Isn't every bleeping day like the Polar Express for Soph?

Spends all day in her pyjamas and gets gifted tit every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Solomon has two one for fruit and vegetables, one for meat so bestest friend had to have two kitchens, so she can prepare the woolly lankers food and chickens food without being called out On it as they are not vegetarians. As we where Negative Nancyā€™s

Reactions: 19
People are crying cos she cleaned a sink, I give bleeping up, the world is now madšŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People are ā€œcryingā€ coz she is cleaning an old sink? Because they are so ā€œproudā€œ of her? What bleeping planet do these sheep live on? As if Sofa gives a flying duck about anyone apart from herself. They are crying about how ā€œfarā€ she has come on her journey. OH PEEERRRRLEEEZE. it is just astonishing how much people get invested in her life. She is a ā€œBrandā€œ not your mate. Get a bloody life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
tell everyone you want a freebie trip Hinch without telling us you do ā€¦.. begging twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m bored.
Iā€™m going back to thread 10 ā€œ Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons CafĆ© will be doused in Zoflora and pityā€

see you when she does something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Captain Beggy O'Saggyballz looking for free Christmas Day out......

Here's a novel idea.....PAY FOR THINGS YOURSELF!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not Mrs Hinch ā€˜educatingā€™ us on energy saving washing when she does specific washes for her clothsšŸ’€

Reactions: 16
Hello you nusty hens - today sophie was on my mind. I was cleaning my house -
Managed with only a few products- polish, bleach, multi purpose and glass cleaner (who knew it was even possible!) and all of a sudden I was so angry at myself. I was looking at all the cleaning crap I bought because she said it was good, hardly any of it was used but i hate waste so just try to use it up when i can and wont replace it once its done.
I did however use the minky cloth thing to clean my bathroom (im aware I could get other things and i hate myself for still using it). But there is nothing wrong with it literally years later. I just bung it in the washing machine over and over. What i dont understand is why she constantly needs new ones? Like surely not? The maldon tip must have its own skip for her disposed of minkys

Reactions: 18
Funny how her og sink doesnā€™t get its own grid post, to worried about the questions she will get about it, why two kitchens? Why is your garage kitchen better than the one in your house? Why do you need so many sinks?

also the polar express inch found was to far away? Why is that? Will they not make it in time after the long commute home from work that day, will they be to tired to travel for 1.5 hours for a day out for their children after a busy week at work.
Our nearest beach is 2 hours away and we go at least once a month for the kids in summer and same again in the winter for the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Iā€™ll just leave this here šŸ¤­ (Volume needed/contains swears)

Iā€™ll see myself out.....šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Anyone else feel sick when she was wiping the sink in time to the music? šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry (Not really sorry) in advance butā€¦

JIMBOBNOJOBCREEPYSLOB quit being a beggy witch and buy your family a Christmas trip if thatā€™s what you want - you useless, clingy, entitled, pissy excuse for a grown up!!!

duck me! He does my head in!!!! šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 31
You can tell she is more of her unhinged self around what she knows ie the og sink ā€¦As much as she wanted to keep up with the sollomans the jones ā€¦.I think the old house was so much suited to her weird , batshit crazy personalityā€¦ grey skull in my opinion was barely but more cosy than the crem!! She is trying to be even more something she is not in this new house ā€¦another reason itā€™s just not working ā€¦.I think down the line she will regret moving šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I think she already does

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.