Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could ALMOST get on board with the garage kitchen if she was an entertaining type and had multiple dinners or parties etc, but she doesnt, its an utter waste of space... much like her entire insta
It's just so random.... I don't understand the need for it. The fridge freezer I get, but the units I just can't get on board with.
My garage has cupboards on the wall going across for tools etc etc etc, but not full blown kitchen work tops with a random sink.

She was better off putting a nice dog bath/shower station in the corner of the garage, that's the norm nowadays I've noticed, instead of wasting a good outdoor storage cupboard for a wash room the way she did.

Reactions: 22
I’ve just worked out the “garage kitchen” it’s not a kitchen as there is no cooking appliances, it’s a staff room! In almost every job I’ve ever had we’ve had a staff room with cupboards, sink, fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave, it’s simply for her staff to use to make tea on cold mornings whilst feeding her animals and “farming” 🙄

also inch’s birthday party is purely down to tattle, we constantly comment on him going all out for her but she does nothing for him so now during a massive cost of living crisis she has thrown him and her family a massive elaborate party 🙄 swear it’s painful rolling my eyes at her so much these days

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’ve just worked out the “garage kitchen” it’s not a kitchen as there is no cooking appliances, it’s a staff room! In almost every job I’ve ever had we’ve had a staff room with cupboards, sink, fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave, it’s simply for her staff to use to make tea on cold mornings whilst feeding her animals and “farming” 🙄

also inch’s birthday party is purely down to tattle, we constantly comment on him going all out for her but she does nothing for him so now during a massive cost of living crisis she has thrown him and her family a massive elaborate party 🙄 swear it’s painful rolling my eyes at her so much these days
How long before we see a notice similar to this? They exist in pretty much every communal staff kitchen 😂

91C0EF19-F819-422F-A02A-67082CAE1DFA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This made me giggle. A load of people crying over a sink that they haven’t even seen in person 😂 I just had visions of her sheep all coming over to visit the famous sink in person. Maybe take a few selfies with it, fill it up with their tears. Give the tap a little rub Oii Oii 😉 Who knows with her barmy army 🤣
bleeping weirdos. What is her fascination with a bloody sink. My sink means nothing to me. It's a receptacle for dirty dishes, getting water, and rinsing things. It gets a clean once a day, it never ever gets polished because, quite frankly I can't be arsed nor do I see the need. It gets water marks on because it holds water. What am I missing? Does anyone here cry over their sink?

Reactions: 32
Inch must get his monthly allowance on the first Friday of the month

#ifnotfreemakeitcheaphorsestogambleon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on her stories. I honestly cannot deal with this woman any longer. I feel I may go on a rant.........
One minute she's such a bragging witch with Inch's party, which must have cost a fortune. Don't get me wrong, if it's a special milestone birthday like a 50th or whatever, then yeh, maybe do something extra nice. But she takes it off the scale and shows off just for a 43rd(?) birthday. Absolutely tone bleeping deaf when most of her sheep will now be making that decision whether to put the heating on or not. She's spunked thousands no doubt yet those out there struggling right now have to sacrifice one thing for another just to get by. She could have kept that private. She really has no consideration at all. But then again, her sheep will lap it up and blow smoke up her bleeping arse.
And don't get me started on the bleeping sink as the next minute she's then playing the sad wanker who wets her knickers over cleaning and shining an old sink that's been shoved in the garage with a few kitchen units. Then all the messages of people crying over said sink. Sad sad bastards. Her behaviour on both counts mentioned really is not normal for a woman of her age. She's a wife and a mother but acts like a bleeping immature petulant child.
Thats me over and out for tonight. She's fucked me off big style.

Reactions: 36
Super late but I've had a bastard of a day at work today.

Did no one turn up to Jim's party? That's actually quite sad for him. Even if he is massive bellend.
Fiddle was there, JimbobBugBoi's dancing Queen, OG of the dance floor. 😂😂😂😂😂 Silk purse optional. Oi oiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Google it you beggy lazyarse bastard 😡
Goggling it, won't get the Micromanz of Maldon a #gifted bespoke VIP Polar Express expssshhhhhhhhherience for his hard working filtered to fuckery wife, now will it. Nusty, nusty trolllzzzzzzzzzz

She's probably got a couple of plants in the garage.

That would constitute as a garden for Sophie Rose
They are going to need Febrezing sheening and zofloring, and a maybe a tumbler dryer or 10 shoved into em. Quality content, Hunch and her garage garden. 😂

Just caught up on her stories. I honestly cannot deal with this woman any longer. I feel I may go on a rant.........
One minute she's such a bragging witch with Inch's party, which must have cost a fortune. Don't get me wrong, if it's a special milestone birthday like a 50th or whatever, then yeh, maybe do something extra nice. But she takes it off the scale and shows off just for a 43rd(?) birthday. Absolutely tone bleeping deaf when most of her sheep will now be making that decision whether to put the heating on or not. She's spunked thousands no doubt yet those out there struggling right now have to sacrifice one thing for another just to get by. She could have kept that private. She really has no consideration at all. But then again, her sheep will lap it up and blow smoke up her bleeping arse.
And don't get me started on the bleeping sink as the next minute she's then playing the sad wanker who wets her knickers over cleaning and shining an old sink that's been shoved in the garage with a few kitchen units. Then all the messages of people crying over said sink. Sad sad bastards. Her behaviour on both counts mentioned really is not normal for a woman of her age. She's a wife and a mother but acts like a bleeping immature petulant child.
I think it was a milestone birthday, his 60th and official retirement of his balls party, (which happened years ago) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
So she says they invited friends that they’ve “not seen for years” to jimbobnojob’s party… why would you do that?? It’s either to make the numbers up as he’s a Billy no mates these days OR to show off their house.

Reminds me of the time when she was really spiteful about an ex boyfriend saying “I wonder if his wife follows me now”. She honestly thinks she’s made it when in reality she has done nothing to deserve what she has. Despite what she brain washes her sheep to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Im so confused … i have one sink in my kitchen? Should i have more kitchens? More sinks? what is the acceptable kitchen to sink ratio? Can i buy one in home bargains?
You need to sit down with Brad the CAD and start at the beginning.
1) Do you live in a tiny village and are looking to upgrade to a Tend Farm, formally owned by a kindly gent scammer?
2) Are you an instahun?
3) Does your mother or significant older person own a tranquiliser gun and/or a silk purse? Preferably both.
4) Do you wander around with your head shoved up your arse, muttering 'i don't know how this has happened to little ole me?'
Once you have answered the above and Brad works out the formula on his little computer, and uploads to the gram (subscription only) how excited he his to be working on your sink journey, your management will advise you the the correct ratio via a cake delivered in a motorhome with it's own driver. Remember the key to complete success in the #gifted sink to tend farm ratio, is a swipe up and a link for 'all of your followers' who won't be asking, but just say they are. Any one who questions your home or your journey, is clearly a jealous troll. And remember, It doesn't have to make sense, at all, to anyone ever. Hope that helps

bleeping weirdos. What is her fascination with a bloody sink. My sink means nothing to me. It's a receptacle for dirty dishes, getting water, and rinsing things. It gets a clean once a day, it never ever gets polished because, quite frankly I can't be arsed nor do I see the need. It gets water marks on because it holds water. What am I missing? Does anyone here cry over their sink?
It's because you are a nusty hen, not a brain dead thickie

I don't even think it's the same sink IF I'M HONEST 🤷🏼‍♀️ one sink looks pretty much like the next 🥱
She is literally desperate now to claw (pun intended!) back some of her original popularity 💯
She's NOTHING like she was when she first started out 🤣 why can't those morons see it?!!
I think she is exactly who she was when she first started out, she intended to monterise her account and she did. She was never interested in cleaning only scheming. Granted, she does sound more like a smug bleep now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Do these people not realise how pathetic they are gushing over a woman who doesn’t give a tit about them! I’m sure it’s not a true reflection of her inbox either. She should say “the select messages that have licked my arse the cleanest”
If they are genuine messages then they’re all absolutely mental( I hate using that word) , but they are, they need to see a mental health professional because that is not normal for grown women to cry over somebody cleaning a fecking sink, and loving and crying over a strangers children, they must be so dehydrated if the cry over everything that stupid cow does, I honestly can see her and the prick that is Janine sitting laughing at all these “idiot” shoppers, between their hearts melting and the constant crying they need medical intervention, Jimmy no mates party was vulgar and ridiculous especially as it wasn’t a big birthday and I don’t think she showed any of it because it was probably just him, her, Jamie’s parents, fiddle fingers and tiny tears at it, as for them bloody camels in the house and that dog in a Halloween costume, no hinch it did not make me smile or happy, it made me think what a dirty witch letting basically live stock into your kitchen 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if it’s been said but friends of Jamie’s we haven’t seen for years = they all had to sign an NDA and hand over their phones on arrival, just like best bubs wedding!
not bothered she’s shown splashing the cash for Jamie’s birthday we’d all do it for our husbands if we had it and that’s what they wanted. But just don’t understand why it’s taken a week to show it (is she that slow at editing videos 🤣)
If shes that slow at editing, we can expect the youtube launch in 3 years. Who knows, maybe Ron and Lon are actually teenagers now too

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes to all of this! To put it into context for any lurking sheep..

ONE of her chandeliers, in just ONE of the many rooms she has cost her over £1000.
But yeah, reusing an old sink that she's more sexually attracted to than her own husband (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought she was putting that sink in a play area of the garden for the boys like a mud kitchen thingy when she was talking about it the other week 🙄

Reactions: 20
Oi oi guyhhhs, the Mrs wants to use my account to beg for a polar exphresss trip.
We’ve got 8 sinks, 2 kitchens, & faux farm ouse’ to upkeep so freebies wanted. Ta.
Dig deep guyhhhhs… we are a famous celeb couple!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.