Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the sink was going in a ‘garden kitchen’

Does she have trouble differencing between a garden and a garage - poor cow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cost of living crisis and people are crying over cleaning a sink.

bleeping hell imagine

Reactions: 24
I just showed Mr M her latest tit show, the second kitchen & cleaning the 'OG shhhinkk', he just said, "she needs to get a bleeping job!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She said the sink was going in a ‘garden kitchen’

Does she have trouble differencing between a garden and a garage - poor cow
She's probably got a couple of plants in the garage.

That would constitute as a garden for Sophie Rose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im so confused … i have one sink in my kitchen? Should i have more kitchens? More sinks? what is the acceptable kitchen to sink ratio? Can i buy one in home bargains?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I have returned from my unplanned hiatus (I’m sure you all didn’t care, you nusty old trolls😉) to say…. Why the duck are people crying over a bastard sink? I get Sophie crying, she’s lost the plot and we all know it, but a load of people crying over a sink who’ve never seen the sink in person? I’d hate to see them all take a trip to B&Q, they’d die of dehydration due to the tears they’d shed in there🥲
This made me giggle. A load of people crying over a sink that they haven’t even seen in person 😂 I just had visions of her sheep all coming over to visit the famous sink in person. Maybe take a few selfies with it, fill it up with their tears. Give the tap a little rub Oii Oii 😉 Who knows with her barmy army 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh for fucks sake. Been on the gins at the pub and come home to the bleeping actual Witchfinder general glaring at me.
IMG_20221104_231706.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I'd love to see Soph on the polar express. We loved it, we've been a couple of times and we're going again this year, it's well worth the money FYI, touchy subject I know but if you're in the position to then I highly recommend it one year but Soph would hate every minute 🤣🤣
She's not really a fun mum is she, a train full of excited kids, she'd be slamming her head off the window the full time. She doesn't even like her own kids.

There's so much around to do instead of bleeping begging, everywhere has santa grottos to let the boys meet him. It's not really rocket science to Google local garden centres and farms and see which have the santa experience, guaranteed most will.

Reactions: 26
Where the hell is this second kitchen? 😂😂😂 have we ever seen this before?

Reactions: 7
I just have to say, given the current economic climate I CANNOT believe these scammers are still on the beg for things. You have more money than sense and still want more MORE FOR FREE. What makes you so entitled??? Preying on the vulnerable who cant see any further than the end of their noses, these companies who enable it ie P&G etc and whoever else shes in a contract with, shame on them 🤬 to say nothing about every company who has gifted things to ppl who have made money on this well set up farce. Yes, you may well be sitting their laughing at us "trolls" aka ppl who speak the truth but we will see how long this lifestyle lasts. Just go and get a job and pay for things yourselves, maybe then you wouldnt have livestock traipsing through your kitchen, ruining it as you've had to actually pay for it and dont just "love it guys" Get over yourself, its pathetic now 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Im so confused … i have one sink in my kitchen? Should i have more kitchens? More sinks? what is the acceptable kitchen to sink ratio? Can i buy one in home bargains?
I have a sink in my kitchen obvs, then another in my utility. That's enough. My garage doesn't, nor will it ever, have a sink or a mini kitchen in it. It's a GARAGE!!! I've NEVER come across someone who has a unnecessary, random kitchen set up in the corner of their garage for no good reason and in her case, it really is for no reason.

She's a moron. An actual moron.

I don't know what yet, but she's got something. I'd love to put wires on her head to see what's going on in there.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

I ignore every negative nancy i have 3 kitchens im so fancy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Sorry if it’s been said but friends of Jamie’s we haven’t seen for years = they all had to sign an NDA and hand over their phones on arrival, just like best bubs wedding!
not bothered she’s shown splashing the cash for Jamie’s birthday we’d all do it for our husbands if we had it and that’s what they wanted. But just don’t understand why it’s taken a week to show it (is she that slow at editing videos 🤣)

Reactions: 13
Bet we all can’t wait for the reel of her schtyling the garage kitchen…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a sink in my kitchen obvs, then another in my utility. That's enough. My garage doesn't, nor will it ever, have a sink or a mini kitchen in it. It's a GARAGE!!! I've NEVER come across someone who has a unnecessary, random kitchen set up in the corner of their garage for no good reason and in her case, it really is for no reason.

She's a moron. An actual moron.

I don't know what yet, but she's got something. I'd love to put wires on her head to see what's going on in there.
I could ALMOST get on board with the garage kitchen if she was an entertaining type and had multiple dinners or parties etc, but she doesnt, its an utter waste of space... much like her entire insta

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion.
"Plug pulled on 8 kitchen former influenzer, sofa rose hincher"
Bit early but could be scrubbed up before next thread?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.