Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I feel like we need a disclaimer at the start of the new thread because there will be all sorts sniffing around 🙄

THIS THREAD HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE RON & LEN RAVE THREAD!

We never tolerate sending direct messages to influencers and certainly not about the children. Ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

pixylou

Honestly, trying to make yourself relatable again by putting the old sink into the ‘garage’ (another kitchen or whatever) won’t work. Ohhhh nostalgia (vom) no. As a previous follower of hers (ew), I have a rented 2 up 2 down new build, the posts motivated me. I’m honest. But I can’t relate any more after I admittedly did in the old days. Hiring a gazebo fit for the price of a wedding and showing off your land, won’t work. Dressing kids up as scarecrows and placing them for photos, it won’t work. Paying someone to remove your old sink and fit it into your shed/garage, won’t work. You’re done, enjoy the animal poo.

• Haha

sapropink

Weekly Story Breakdown for W/C 31/10:

51 stories total - busiest week since I started doing this on the October 3rd
18% of which were ads - note that I only count declared ads

(I spend no more than 2 mins a day checking her stories and 5 mins on a Sunday so half her undeclared ads go unnoticed by me 🤣)

October-November Breakdown (03/10 to 06/11):

189 stories total
32% ads

Should have done 1st to the 1st but I do the totals week to week sooo that would require more effort than I'm willing to put in 🤣

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I see Inch is shamelessly on the beg for Polar Express tickets 🙄.

Just google it you Fucking prick and pay, it’s not like you can’t afford it. Shameless Cunt.

• Haha

samj123

Soff why don’t you just come out and say you read tattle?🫠 Thanks for the chicken update, we’ll advise you of your next topic that you should be addressing accordingly

Also- please stop laughing after every f’ing sentence your boys say, if your that in tune with them you’ll realise they will pick up on that and maybe get embarrassed to talk? Silly dumb dumb

PPS; as you pretend to live on a farm, maybe dress them in proper gear like wellies? And not slippers which will soak through
ATB ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

kayl1986

VIP Member
She's trying to go back to how it started to get all the hype about her back and that engagement. She's seeing herself replaced . Especially not invited to home bargains event so she's trying to claw her way back and pretend she's the date. But it's not going to have the same affect with this cost of living. She is not the same or maybe she is the same but was able to pull wool over so many eyes. Been calculating and sly from the start.#Mrshinchisover

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I think Soph pays Abi a very generous monthly allowance to help out with the boys and the livestock - she’s probably got her on the accountants books as helping with the business.
I don’t disagree but given how immature hinch is and the age she would have been when Abi was born (early twenties? Maybe even 18/19 - I forget how old Abi is - I’m guessing about 14) I believe she views Abi as her little sister and that in itself is fine. However hinch forgets the responsibility she has towards Abi. She’s not her slightly older sister. She’s her much older Aunt and from the glimpses we see of their family dynamic it just feels like she’s not the best role model for this young, influential girl. Not articulating myself brilliantly. Hopefully people get what I mean.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So she’s doing a hamper and giving it away. Apologies again but I watch sound down and it wasn’t very clear about what sort of give away this is. An official iconic one or her doing one.
Whilst I don’t want to detract from her seemingly doing a good deed for once - it may well be a big sign of engagement desperation.

Want didn’t sit right with me was she’s labelling it Hinch X Iconic which makes it seem like she’s “designed” a range for Iconic. Instead she’s giving away the excessive amount of products they’ve sent her - it’s now clearly visible that they send her multiples of every item - she has said that she gives some to her niece and probably her mum and sister and perhaps other friends and family. So this is what she’s left with? It’s still at least two sets of everything. That’s ridiculous.

Ad - brand ambassador isn’t enough. Her books are there. Her gifted sofa, carpets, desenio prints etc are all in shot. Not enough.

londonLA

Chatty Member
So shes trying to say she has let someone send her those messages for the last 8 months and not blocked them? And has also saved their messages?
Ok then........
How about this? Take your children off Instagram, posting their every move, belittling them on there about their 'behaviour', putting pictures of them on toilet/bath, posting their personal nursery reports. Maybe then you wont have weirdos sending you messages about them. Imagine someone actually sending you these messages and you just let them continue for 8 months? Fucking Liar! Honestly. Just wants sympathy as her 'career' is going down the pan.

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Showing the OG sink in the garage has proved this move to Llama Lodge has backfired spectacularly🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
I don’t usually let these two knobheads bother me BUT can they tell us about their wealth anymore? I’m disabled and will be on benefits for the rest of my life and I don’t have 24/7 help like her. Can they make me feel any shittier than I already do especially with Christmas coming, I’ll be spending it alone but no doubt we will see her outside tree covered in lights. I’m gonna have a break from all this because I really don’t have anything positive to say about them.

• Heart
  • Sad

CoolMom

VIP Member
I don’t disagree but given how immature hinch is and the age she would have been when Abi was born (early twenties? Maybe even 18/19 - I forget how old Abi is - I’m guessing about 14) I believe she views Abi as her little sister and that in itself is fine. However hinch forgets the responsibility she has towards Abi. She’s not her slightly older sister. She’s her much older Aunt and from the glimpses we see of their family dynamic it just feels like she’s not the best role model for this young, influential girl. Not articulating myself brilliantly. Hopefully people get what I mean.
I get you!

I have been trying to put myself in Hinch's size nines about it all. Me and CoolDad are similar in age to the Hinches and my sister has 2 teenage daughters. We are close, I babysat them when they were tiny, they babysit for me now and we Snapchat (told you I'm a CoolMom 😏) to keep in touch. But would I EVER make an innuendo about my husband...their Uncle's.... penis to them?! HELL no, and for so many reasons!

1) They would be mortified. He's their old Uncle and they do not fancy him.

2) My husband would be mortified. Both these girls are not only family, but under 16. He would not want them thinking of him like that.🤢

3) My sister would be mortified. She has brought up two incredibly well behaved teenagers, they're street smart enough but sex smut jokes/swearing are not on the cards for them right now.

4) It was a shit joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Im so confused … i have one sink in my kitchen? Should i have more kitchens? More sinks? what is the acceptable kitchen to sink ratio? Can i buy one in home bargains?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Yayy thanks for the fred title, i'm fank you 😘
Sorry i'm late but i tendactually spent the day crying in the dog bed, first anniversary of my mum 😔
and i just couldn't put up with any more of her bollocks, you guys have superbly covered it all 👏🏻👏🏻

If only threads have swears lol
When Hinch's career goes down the shitter will Janine still be the babysitter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45