Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freda’s reaction close up…😜
She was secretly hoping he did have his baby carrot out wasn’t she?! That look said to me “oooh has he got it out again”. Scruffy mare. Sorry, that was too much for a Sunday morning wasn’t it 🤣 Where is the Dad by the way? Has he been binned?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
1F9E2290-40D8-4BF3-B1D4-308A579415A8.jpeg

Long post I’m afraid but this ⬆ is sickening.

FFS, when are the hunzz going to wake up and realise that Sopha couldn’t give a duck about them, they’re just “Shoppers” to her and not tend friends. When she found this quote she wasn’t thinking about the hunzz and about putting it on her gram for them she was thinking about herself as per usual. I bet she thinks her map lights up brighter than the Las Vegas Strip because she’s been so koind, made so many cry like a seal cackling and is such an inssssperaaaation to so many 🙄

What a thing.... what a thing indeed... Sopha how about making a dated map of how many times you’ve used your own children for content to line your pockets and fund your weird lifestyle. How about showing your tend farm animals when you’re having an over the top birffffday party in your garden tend farm field or show them when you’re out there letting fireworks off or waving around sparklers which you enjoyed more than poor Ronni e, he looked uncomfortable and all you could do was be smutty about NoNob waving around a carrot 🙄

How about making a dated map of each and every time you’ve bragged on your gram, with the intention of making your hunzz want what you’ve got so they rush out and buy your tat or use the discount codes you put up or explain about how putting an AmaZON link works and how you profit from it. How about adding on the ADs....you try to make the word AD as small as possible because your narcissistic self thinks you’re too much of a huge cuntfluencer to have to put it on.

Your time map should show.... AD, brag brag, use the boys for content, AD AD, show the bleeping floofheads, day off or days off, brag brag, show Hennerz, AD, day off, Brag Brag, show the chickens, Brag, cackle at the boys, AD, show helping mummaz, Brag, show Weepy’s latest creaaaaation that you’ve made together 🥱 AD AD, use the boys for content, Brag, day off... and repeat

Nobody needs to think about everyone who has ever “Liked” them in their lifetime or needs to think about each time they’ve been koind to someone, because yanno you do it selflessly. You don’t need to think about those times you’ve made anyone laugh because that’s just weird and why would you think you’ve inspired anyone 🙄 That’s the most self absorbed post yet Sopha. Nobody needs to keep score or pat their own backs, kiss their own arses.... only an arsenal hole would do that. It’s just 🐂💩

Rant over, blessed be nusties 🐔💕

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Wonder which kitchen Soph will use to cook Sunday roast dinner for her family in? Oh silly me, she’s only had 2 kitchens installed for the purpose of IG cleaning content & adverts and bragging - copying her tend bestie Stacey Solomon. She couldn’t possibly cook in them despite also having a cooking range in Tescos. She is so unrelatable- I would love to know the real number of loyal followers she actually has

Reactions: 25
Wonder which kitchen Soph will use to cook Sunday roast dinner for her family in? Oh silly me, she’s only had 2 kitchens installed for the purpose of IG cleaning content & adverts and bragging - copying her tend bestie Stacey Solomon. She couldn’t possibly cook in them despite also having a cooking range in Tescos. She is so unrelatable- I would love to know the real number of loyal followers she actually has
They’ll be going to Fiddles for Mum’s Roast Dinner 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How are those boys ever going to learn to express themselves creatively or figure out how things work if she is constantly taking charge of their most basic bodily actions?

Just bleeping leave them to create their own little messy works of art, you greedy, stifling bleep!

(And breathe) 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1708572
Long post I’m afraid but this ⬆ is sickening.

FFS, when are the hunzz going to wake up and realise that Sopha couldn’t give a duck about them, they’re just “Shoppers” to her and not tend friends. When she found this quote she wasn’t thinking about the hunzz and about putting it on her gram for them she was thinking about herself as per usual. I bet she thinks her map lights up brighter than the Las Vegas Strip because she’s been so koind, made so many cry like a seal cackling and is such an inssssperaaaation to so many 🙄

What a thing.... what a thing indeed... Sopha how about making a dated map of how many times you’ve used your own children for content to line your pockets and fund your weird lifestyle. How about showing your tend farm animals when you’re having an over the top birffffday party in your garden tend farm field or show them when you’re out there letting fireworks off or waving around sparklers which you enjoyed more than poor Ronni e, he looked uncomfortable and all you could do was be smutty about NoNob waving around a carrot 🙄

How about making a dated map of each and every time you’ve bragged on your gram, with the intention of making your hunzz want what you’ve got so they rush out and buy your tat or use the discount codes you put up or explain about how putting an AmaZON link works and how you profit from it. How about adding on the ADs....you try to make the word AD as small as possible because your narcissistic self thinks you’re too much of a huge cuntfluencer to have to put it on.

Your time map should show.... AD, brag brag, use the boys for content, AD AD, show the bleeping floofheads, day off or days off, brag brag, show Hennerz, AD, day off, Brag Brag, show the chickens, Brag, cackle at the boys, AD, show helping mummaz, Brag, show Weepy’s latest creaaaaation that you’ve made together 🥱 AD AD, use the boys for content, Brag, day off... and repeat

Nobody needs to think about everyone who has ever “Liked” them in their lifetime or needs to think about each time they’ve been koind to someone, because yanno you do it selflessly. You don’t need to think about those times you’ve made anyone laugh because that’s just weird and why would you think you’ve inspired anyone 🙄 That’s the most self absorbed post yet Sopha. Nobody needs to keep score or pat their own backs, kiss their own arses.... only an arsenal hole would do that. It’s just 🐂💩

Rant over, blessed be nusties 🐔💕
She really thinks that quote is all about her doesn’t she, Saint and Saviour Soph 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’ll be exhausted walking from kitchen to kitchen. Even Henry has lost weight.😂

• Haha
They’ll be going to Fiddles for Mum’s Roast Dinner 🤮🤮🤮
Staying home then cause Fiddle’s got her actual size 5s comfortably under Weepy’s homemade table while he is probably living his best bachelor life back at the marital property.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Staying home then cause Fiddle’s got her actual size 5s comfortably under Weepy’s homemade table while he is probably living his best bachelor life back at the marital property.
Yes I bet he’s loving the peace and quiet, fly free weeping Al😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why oh why does she still dress them like the cast of kidulthood 😭 they will stand out like a sore thumb if they end up going private schools, I can tell ya I’ve never seen a private school kid looking like a 90s chav 💀
A couple of days ago she said she liked them to look like babies for as long as possible🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.