Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this. That's exactly how it should be. Those kids aren't allowed to make mess.i currently have playdough all over my carpet 🙈 and like you my kids like to try make their own food and it ends up EVERYWHERE lmao. All the mess is part of the fun and stress 🙈 but the fact everytime their playing shes got her witchy fingers controlling everything is actually shocking tbh!!!! Xx
Wait till those boys are older and want to invite friends over to play - she would not know what to do! 😆 Mind you there are no toys in that house, just IG props for the boys to pose with 😞 everything is so sterile. Wonder how she managed when Stacey Solomon bought Rex & Rose to her house. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, that’s the house that Instagram bought and it’s purpose was for content, to get brands interested and for it to be a stage from which to sell. That home is not full of love and memories. It’s cold and uninviting. There are very few signs that young children live there.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nah soz I'm not giving her a pat on the back, the giveaway is one of VERY I repeat VERY few giveaways she's done in the whole time she's been on Instagram.

Give away some furniture you get gifted and I might give you a clap. A mattress for a bleeping dog, that would of been lovely for someone struggling sleeping on a mattress so thin that's like sleeping on cardboard, someone with no bed, the sofas in a box, didn't need them did she? Someone did though. A loungewear bundle, the kids clothing bundle, it's all tit but someone struggling would thank her for them. I mean I could go on. She's done nothing good in the whole time she's been on Instagram and it won't change anytime soon. She is and always will be greedy, grabby, selfish little bint.

She's desperate for engagement, no other reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Yeah she isn't really doing the giveaway for nothing . You have to follow her to win.
So it’s a competition really 🙄 I bet they have just sent her a load of new stuff and asked her to do a live of doing the hamper up and throw in a signed book and it’s a win-win for iconic and her as both will get new followers. She did not think of this herself whist looking through all the shite she gets given free!!

Reactions: 19
Nah soz I'm not giving her a pat on the back, the giveaway is one of VERY I repeat VERY few giveaways she's done in the whole time she's been on Instagram.

Give away some furniture you get gifted and I might give you a clap. A mattress for a bleeping dog, that would of been lovely for someone struggling sleeping on a mattress so thin that's like sleeping on cardboard, someone with no bed, the sofas in a box, didn't need them did she? Someone did though. A loungewear bundle, the kids clothing bundle, it's all tit but someone struggling would thank her for them. I mean I could go on. She's done nothing good in the whole time she's been on Instagram and it won't change anytime soon. She is and always will be greedy, grabby, selfish little bint.

She's desperate for engagement, no other reason.
Plus can you imagine doing a giveaway of products that your followers have never actually seen used for real? Iconic only comes out for ads, almost every other instance of her talking about her make up has involved other brands so any 'in the wild' unfiltered photo will have had another company's product in it, and I doubt any make up artist ever involved has used Iconic on her. Then every single bloody ad for the rubbish has been filtered to f***. (As much as Iconic want to pretend they have no idea, its not exactly subtle filtering!). If I want products, bought, gifted or won, I'd expect to know what I'm getting otherwise it is just more clutter to sit in drawers or end up in landfill, or wasting space for charities. Show it without filters. Make a deal with Iconic that the winner can get their own appropriate colours and products for their skin types, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am sure I read on that story that mrs hinch herself would choose the winner and contact the winner... now it says Iconic will use a random generator and contact the winner.... am I losing the plot?

Reactions: 15
Was there not a giveaway for astroturf or something that they fucked up so badly that no winner was ever announced and everything just went quiet? Or am I imagining it?

Reactions: 11
I will only believe she’s doing a giveaway if she is seen going to buy the giveaway stuff, paying and a screen shot of the receipt next to the bank debit entry, it has to be something totally unrelated to any previous #ad. No entry requirements and a live random number generator from 1 - 4 million odd. Prize to be hand delivered by Zoph to winner who has to show user page of their Instagram account on a live with her .

Even then I’d still be wary 😒

Reactions: 19
Guyyyyyyys, I just wanked my taps shiny while thinking of you all, but didn’t take a video of it so it’s like it never happened unless I tell someone about it 😂 It was a beautiful moment, the soundtrack to my shining was Can I touch you there by Michael Bolton 😂 Oh if only Inchy could’ve narrated my tap action it would have been perfect 😍

Edited to add…my bad it’s all changed now, what I meant to say was I reset my bathroom 🤣
Rather than doing a narrative of the tapssssh wanking by Jimbobcreepyslob I decided to try schinging “Can I Touch You There” in his voice. I had to google it as I was little when it was in the charts and bleeping hells bells Michael Bolton has a big hooter doesn’t he 👃🏻😳 Maybe that’s why Sopha went after Jimbob (If you nose you nose) I’m surprised she hasn’t made him grow his hair long and dye it 😂 I bet Fiddle used to love that song and video, she must go for big hooters too 😂

0E00BD57-A436-4A8F-99F4-00A260011887.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I've just looked and that is very nearly sold out (a few premium tickets left).
I don't understand why they'd give a freebie when clearly they don't need the advertising/exposure.
Tbh i had to check, fortunately the date I've booked is fully booked so no chance of those chavs turning up! Thank christ! Hope all the polar express experiences are the same then the begging bastards won't get their freebie.

Reactions: 14
Nusty trolls, don’t be so mean. All poor Jamie wants to do is treat his family to a nice day out but because he’s unemployed on paternity leave he’s having to count the pennies and can’t afford it. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Few options for the sake of variation:

1.Wow the response to the competition has been crazy, let’s have some fun with it!
2. You all love the Iconic hamper, maybe I’ll throw in a few extra little surprises!
3. Well the hamper comp is going down a storm, I’ll be doing more giveaways in the run up to Christmas. What would you all like to win?

But of course she went for:

“I can’t actually believe how many of you have entered to win the hamper that I made up… I literally made it up in my living room and I cannot believe how many of you have entered it”.

About 19 words in her vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yet another "montage" of her putting vinegar in baking soda for absolutely no reason at all other than it fizzes.......

Chemistry not your strong point love eh???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yet another "montage" of her putting vinegar in baking soda for absolutely no reason at all other than it fizzes.......

Chemistry not your strong point love eh???
🙄🙄🤷🏽‍♀️ Could have just used baking soda and a bit of washing up liquid! In fact she would have got a better result.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"My kind of montage"? Sorry, am I missing how this is different to a "wow transition" of making her bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She and stace have definitely been pulled up by gleam or whoever manages them. Sophie going back to cleaning and Stacey playing the morning song. theyve clearly been told to go back to the beginning basics

Reactions: 20
Cunting about with camels, cunting with chemicals in the kittttchin 💤
Back to basics Sopha, desperate times!
Give it up darrrrlin'!
ATV ♡
Negative Nancy

• Haha
A few thoughts of the day:

Why does she always sound like she has a mouth full of saliva?

Why are the human boyz running around the poop/piss covered alpaca pen in slippers?

It will be interesting to see the ratio of followers to comments on the giveway. It will also be interesting to see how many followers unfollow her in the days after the winner is announced!

She is an absolute tit show of a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've deleted all social media I've been reading just don't have the engery too well post. It's been tough my sons had a bad week and I won't lie I've been scared he loose his temper and I end up on the other end of his fist, its happened b4. All support we've had has been shocking (Still waiting on an assessment for adhd he is a good good does look after me well). Dad picked up I stood there crying say please take him, he walked out the door and said he doesn't wanna come. Sorry I'm rambling please ignore but sometimes I feel so alone and being a single mum is tough 😔

Any who hinch get in the bin it's the only place you deserve to be. I can't watch this women anymore I honestly can't. I hate influencers but she is just the worst 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I've deleted all social media I've been reading just don't have the engery too well post. It's been tough my sons had a bad week and I won't lie I've been scared he loose his temper and I end up on the other end of his fist, its happened b4. All support we've had has been shocking (Still waiting on an assessment for adhd he is a good good does look after me well). Dad picked up I stood there crying say please take him, he walked out the door and said he doesn't wanna come. Sorry I'm rambling please ignore but sometimes I feel so alone and being a single mum is tough 😔

Any who hinch get in the bin it's the only place you deserve to be. I can't watch this women anymore I honestly can't. I hate influencers but she is just the worst 😡
Hang on in there my lovely. I know my words arent much use but everyday you make a difference in the world, even if you don't realise it x♥♥♥x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.