Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I'm all for smut jokes, however, there is smut and then there is the ole perv uncle making dick jokes in front of his 14(?) old niece. We have all been around fuckwits like this and when their behaviour is called out, will respond with its only a joke blah blah blah, only it's not. It's not the first time, there was dildogate again dick jokes in front of his niece, telling his then toddler son to 'go on son, grab the other jug' at a garden centre. It's vile and toxic behaviour. And clearly he has no knob 😂
With inch and his vile wife hinch I think it’s a case of the ones who talk the most do the least, they’re probably both sexually frustrated

Reactions: 15
I really think she did the playroom thinking she could just shove her children in there to play and not supervise them. That’s why they’re only “playing” in the conservatory because she doesn’t want to have to sit in the playroom with them.

Reactions: 27
Can anyone recommend some actual cleaning accounts? I used to enjoy Hinch’s content (don’t come at me!) when she actually cleaned. It motivated me to do the same.
If I did what she does now I’d live in filth and squalor and maybe pour some white vinegar in a clean vase every now and then…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s the point of an instagram perfect life when you’re still miserable soph 🙄 is it worth selling your boys privacy and life just for money. Then you can’t be happy but got to claw for more more more. Greedy bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Beginning to think that niece is actually Sophie’s eldest child the amount of times she is there
She is in every shot

Can anyone recommend some actual cleaning accounts? I used to enjoy Hinch’s content (don’t come at me!) when she actually cleaned. It motivated me to do the same.
If I did what she does now I’d live in filth and squalor and maybe pour some white vinegar in a clean vase every now and then…
Nancy Birtwhistle 💪🏼 she is eco friendly and budget friendly plus makes some awesome cakes as being a previous winner of the Great British Bake off

• Heart
Aurikatariina is fab! X

Reactions: 16
So I was curious what the cost of the iconic stuff was with 47% off. I didn’t click on her link though 😅 anyway, look at the photo on the front page of the website 😂
Why are they using a giraffe to advertise their makeup?

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to admit to loving Iconic make up. Only ever buy deals though. Change of subject.. whatever happened to cleaning my anxiety away?

Reactions: 6
I know the sink has been mentioned a lot.
But just catching up … wasn’t the OG sink in the parents outbuilding? Has she ripped it out of there to make this staff room/ gardeners extra kitchen?

Tooooo many questions I’m so baffled.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.