Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for a call from my midwife so thought I’d have a go 😂🤣😂 I’ve now got the giggles so bad and will be useless trying to talk when she calls 😂 It’s the way they spring to life at the start 🤣😂🤣😂

View attachment 1713762
Haha that's bloody hilarious, JimBob with his sleazy look and her with her deranged look, perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw her latest thing. Now that is trolling. And that is NOT the attitude of anyone here.

Reactions: 37
TROLLS!!!!!
If the same person has been messaging you since February why haven't you blocked them? You're usually fairly quick at blocking people for liking negative comments on your reels 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Just saw her latest thing. Now that is trolling. And that is NOT the attitude of anyone here.
“Am I overthinking?”
The same person messaging her that over and over? Yeah…nah. People get blocked for liking random comments on other people’s accounts, but she lets that go? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Soooo why hasn't she blocked her? She can block someone for disagreeing with her publicly 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There may well be more traffic this way today. A pretty foolish thing to do when we are so close the thread 600.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Those messages about Ron are obviously vile but why hasn’t she just blocked that person? If they’ve been sending them since February and they upset you so much? I find that so strange.

‘Or am I over thinking?’ No Sophie, clearly you’re not, those messages are disgusting and it’s normal to be upset by them. But has your overthinking really made you that stupid you’ve forgotten where the block button is?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I reckon it’s her sending them to herself. Like others have said, she’s quick to block people for even slightly disagreeing her… and even blocking that poor woman who’s cat died that was a Hincher!

We talk on her about the “naughty” narrative she constantly tars Ronnie with! Her latest message is “Ron is a naughty child”. I reckon those messages are being sent from her weirdo Mum’s Instagram account and she’s using them as content! X

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If true, those messages are unacceptable. Don’t understand why she hasn’t blocked her given that she is usually trigger happy at the slightest hint of criticism. I guess it suits her narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To be honessssscht I think that is absolute BS 💩 Why hasn’t she blocked that person if it’s been going on for so long and there’s so many messages 🙄 It won’t be any tattlers because we would never be nasty about Ronnie or Lennie and we’d never post directly to her anyway, what happens on tattle stays on tattle. She’s just trying to drum up a pity party for herself….. next up will be the outraged comments from the hunzz 🙄 Then AD, AD, AD.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So shes trying to say she has let someone send her those messages for the last 8 months and not blocked them? And has also saved their messages?
Ok then........
How about this? Take your children off Instagram, posting their every move, belittling them on there about their 'behaviour', putting pictures of them on toilet/bath, posting their personal nursery reports. Maybe then you wont have weirdos sending you messages about them. Imagine someone actually sending you these messages and you just let them continue for 8 months? bleeping Liar! Honestly. Just wants sympathy as her 'career' is going down the pan.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Blatantly written those herself. We all know how much she likes to block. I got blocked for telling her followers to be careful with the sink hack as it causes flooding, so there’s no way she’s been reading those and hasn’t blocked her.

Also it’s definitely not a tattler because we all hate how much Ronnie get tarred with the “naughty” label constantly for no reason.

Obviously we’ve got another day of ads coming or something big has been gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Blatantly written those herself. We all know how much she likes to block. I got blocked for telling her followers to be careful with the sink hack as it causes flooding, so there’s no way she’s been reading those and hasn’t blocked her.

Also it’s definitely not a tattler because we all hate how much Ronnie get tarred with the “naughty” label constantly for no reason.

Obviously we’ve got another day of ads coming or something big has been gifted

Edited to add- also she clearly stated a while back that she has someone go through her messages and delete the trolling ones so she doesn’t have to see them 🙄

And if someone was writing tit about my child, I’d be questioning why I’m still showing my children and why I’m not protecting them from the hatred. One day Ron and Len are going to see all these messages she’s shared that contain horrible notes

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Any awful messages about innocent children are truly disgusting and anyone who does send them should be ashamed. They’re both beautiful boys who just deserve all the attention and love in the world.
As a mam, you want to do everything you can to protect your child though so putting them out onto a media platform seen by millions, invading their privacy and before they can consent, doesn’t seem the best way to protect them. If people are sending nasty messages, that should be a sign to remove them from socials. She absolutely can comment on ‘mum life’ if that’s what she so wishes to try and be relatable - doesn’t mean she needs to support that with images/videos of them.

Not to derail so only a quick mention - another Hinchesque account, ‘jesslifeasweknowit’ has jumped straight on it, tagging her but clearly only to try and get some followers/likes as she’s the type to tag Asda when she goes shopping there..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.