Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Thank you to @Blondesx40x for the thread title!

Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark them with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen. Try to keep them short and swear free!

Another thread, another week of ads, brags, claws and most importantly, those hard earned days off.

The last thread began in the middle of the great Instagram glitch of Halloween 2022, whereby influencers began to lose thousands of followers in seconds. Many feared it was the long awaited bot crackdown. Alas, it was not to be when the glitch, and fake follower numbers, were rectified later that evening.

Soph, meanwhile, was secretly hoping fiddle would take her out trick or treating by posting a nostalgic look back at Halloween costumes of the 90s. Only it looked more like the Mrs Hinch™ starter pack, complete with claws.
The Hunch bunch set off out into the night, to trick or treat at Greyskull. Then back to the compound to carve pumpkins. Which seemed an odd choice of activity, considering Halloween would be over within a matter of hours.
On Tuesday morning she was up bright and early for a day of the usual bullshit. She eased the huns into it with a picture of the boys "dressed cosy" then launched into a very bizarre story indeed.
She began by confessing she had no inside info into the glitch of the previous day (why would she?) the quickly changed topic to the lipstick colour she was wearing. Someone's shitting themselves, and not from sausage slop poisoning.
She then moved onto her dreams of becoming a vlogger. Just chatting away to her followers. She just laaaaaaarves Molly-Mae and wishes she could be like her. Looking forward to seeing that one fail.
Not sure what she's been sniffing but her flipping between topics, accents, lip smacking and kaa eyes was a very surreal start to the day.
She confessed that she was apparently late for work. Not sure what work though because her job is literally posting to Instagram. And she didn't do a whole lot of that.
The curse of the wonky walls has spread and doesn't just now affect the background to her selfie stories. It's started to affect the photos that she isn't even in. Yes, either the coving, ceiling, brick schlips, TV or all of those things are on the wonk. Less a farm, more like a fun house.
Quick snog with an alpaca then off to beddybyes for Slotha.
She fucked off for the day on Wednesday - cleaner must have changed days.

Thursday morning she finally acknowledged two things: DEFRAA avian flu rules and the rain.
Yes, it was a glorious, glorious day for the trolls as she felt compelled to share that yes, she has locked down the birds I'm fank you. And that yes, it does rain in Maldon I'm fank you.
Though we didn't actually see the feathered content props. So who knows if she's following rules, or if they're even still there.
She slipped in a quick sympathy story with some over-sharing of Ron's nursery observations. poor lad doesn't get privacy even when at nursery. Lastly, with a quick look back at when she was wasting water jet-washing during a drought (it's safe to post it now it's raining though!) she was done for the day.

Friday began again with the boys, so we braced ourselves for an onslaught of ads and brags. True to form, up she popped with an ad for Ariel laundry capsules. Fun fact: did you know Sophie Hinchliffe added Rose to her name in her teens?
Dogpie reminded us that she reckons she's Dr Dolittle (I mean, she is in name soooo...) by allowing her livestock in the house again. Fiddle was cleaning and not impressed.

Continuing to follow the script for successful and relatable content, up next was a big big mahoosive brag.
Fun fact #2: did you know Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is considerably richer than you? That's right, she can hire an entire mobile nightclub for her husband's not-milestone age birthday. Great opportunity to get their all their friends together - Brad the Cad, the flooring people, Sophies sister and family....
All those friends.

Sophie Dogpie dolphin Rose HinchCliffe is floundering.
Jimbobs mates...can't finish that because he doesn't have any.
Fiddle does not like Roy being in the house and for once, I'm siding with her.

Thread 600 is approaching fast. Its looking like it's going to be visual deceptions (filters, photoshops etc.) So get thinking of your faves!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Just when I thought she couldn’t brag any more, she whips out an industrial size gazebo, complete with spotlights, strobes, decks and dance floor. The extravagance is staggering. Why? What is the actual need? Funny how birthday bug boy hasn’t mentioned it at all. And Not a party goer in sight. Bets on that that graze board was demolished by the llamas in a hot minute and dogpie and micro penis of maldon just spent the night rehashing their wedding dance. Fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Just when I thought she couldn’t brag any more, she whips out an industrial size gazebo, complete with spotlights, strobes, decks and dance floor. The extravagance is staggering. Why? What is the actual need? Funny how birthday bug boy hasn’t mentioned it at all. And Not a party goer in sight. Bets on that that graze board was demolished by the llamas in a hot minute and dogpie and micro penis of maldon just spent the night rehashing their wedding dance. Fools.
Agreed, let's all brace ourselves fir the OTT Christmas installation from Poppybelles, we know Grinch was in their booking list fir last year, but obviously something went wrong🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 22
Great recap thank you. Just catching up was the garage boys really invited 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me who takes photos at a party when the guests arrive? I'm no influencer but surely you take photos of the peopel you know and love having fun not just an empty space

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What's the propose of this kitchen?! She has the kitchen and the utility room and now this wtf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I very rarely comment on this thread but do look from time to time but I just wanted to say how many sinks does she bleeping need? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I cant decide if her sex life is that dry she gets her kicks from sinks or if shes just desperate to recreate 2018 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.