Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Can I just say, to anyone who has posted - and to anyone reading - saying they feel inadequate, or that they aren’t providing for their children, or that they feel that they should be doing something ‘more’ -

Sophie Hinchliffe is not a good mother.

She does not put her children first.

She does not prioritise their happiness; their needs; their physical safety; their emotional well-being.

She has to hold her children tight to get a photo with them.

She has to tickle her toddler to force laughter.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband because she can’t be alone.

She has no money worries whatsoever.

She is adding animals into a garden that is not big enough.

She doesn’t have the knowledge, experience, willingness or dedication to care for these animals for their entire lives.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband.

She ‘works’ a few hours a week exploiting her children’s lives online.

Meanwhile in the real world, we are here with many struggling in whatever way to get through the day or week or month.

Some are battling every day to become parents - these people deserve to be parents, and will cherish their future children. Unlike Sophie and Jamie.

Some are parents to children no longer here. That is a devastating loss which no one should experience. You love and celebrate your children more than Sophie will ever understand.

Some are working all the hours possible and still not even comfortable financially.

Some are in unsafe situations, relationships, housing, and having to fight through every day.

The Hinchliffes will never understand what real life is like. They don’t understand their privilege. They don’t use their position to help others.

They are not in any way worthy of anyone feeling inferior or like you can’t match what they are doing.

What they are doing is fake.

What we are doing is living real life which is sometimes horrendously unfair. But we are worth a million of them.

No one should ever feel that she is better, because she’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 160

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
I hate that “you are exactly where you’re supposed to be.” It’s so condescending coming from her, a multimillionaire with things we could only dream of having. So is the millions of kids fighting cancer exactly where they’re supposed to be? Is a mother choosing to starve herself so she can feed her kids exactly where she’s supposed to be? Fuck off you cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Winning thread title by @Erica24

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

Sophie Rose went to London with mummy to see a show.

She also watched Lingo.

Her real life BFF had a baby, and her ‘tend friend finally realised she reached 5 million bots followers.

The alpacas haven’t been fed since Wednesday, and Henry’s hitching a lift to Battersea.

The end.

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

mgh727

VIP Member
WHERE IN ENGLAND HAVE YOU SEEN A RED BARN?

The theme of Ronnie’s room isn’t farm, it’s American homestead!! This was something that was done in the early 1600s to late 1700s by English settlers in America 🤯

Just a little fact for ya soph

Why are barns usually painted red? Wealthy farmers added blood from a recent slaughter to the oil mixture they used to paint on the barns to protect the wood.

So enjoy that!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Me too, it was awful.
There’s no adult there to step in if anything happens. This is livestock and a toddler.
Fucking irresponsible twat.
We are farmers. Beef, dairy and sheep. My almost 3 yearold loves being out on the farm. But he doesn't get free reign. He can feed the animals when they're in their pens. We would never allow him to go into a pen of calves like that, even our friendly bucket rared calves because livestock is unpredictable. He is allowed to sit in the pen with the pet lambs because obviously there are no ewes with them. But we have taught him to respect mummy sheep who have just lambed and not touch their lambs. The dairy girls are docile big pets also, but again, if they get spooked, one kick would kill my child so it's not worth the risk. He stays well back from them.

Something awful is likely to happen to that poor boy of she doesn't wise the fuck up and stop using him as content that she thinks is cute 🤬 absolute fucking knob head.

And I genuinely thought Johnny Vegas had popped by the faux farm there this morning. (Sorry Mr vegas, didn't mean to insult ya)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

NoDramaMrsLlama

Hello everyone,

I came across tattle after I had been sucked in to being one of her sheep. I bought the book the slippers and u name it! I then realised her content was a bit more about her selling stuff than actually cleaning and household stuff. I googled something like “mrs H fake” and came across tattle…

guyshhh I have been reading these threads for over a yearrrr and a half I swear I haven’t laughed or related so much in my life.

I was a bit scared to post this but I just wanted to say thank you, cause I am not the only one that thinks this about them, you’re all hilarious by the way and why the fuck do u have to personalise fucking everything like is that normal or? Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 80

klairklopp

VIP Member
Seriously what the hell is this? I’m a grieving mum who lost her teenage son four years ago on Christmas Eve, Is that the best journey for me? Is it exactly where I’m supposed to be? What an entitled bi**h! I can look past her bragging, I don’t want to live on a tend farm or force feed carrots to alpacas and I don’t care about how much stuff she gets for free but I do care when she’s spouting quotes that might be relevant to her but probably not to half the population. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Well, lovely Nusty Trolls, I’m off out for the day. Unlike Sopha’s microclimate grey cloudy weather that looks like it’s going to rain It’s actually beautifully sunny here in Maldonia today 🌞 Rather than risking large animals injuring my children like Sopha I’m taking my Owlets to our local beautiful prom park to run around and be children not ‘tend farmers.

Lingooooo Laaaaa-errrrrr

ATV 👍🏻
It is indeed gloriously sunny in the south east. I’m off to thr zoo to let my 2 year old hand feed the lions.

Have a lovely day.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Danielle0120

VIP Member
There's so many things wrong with that story I'm ... I'm just completely disgusted.. She should be ashamed of herself.
Top parenting Soph.. Top fucking parenting there lass 👍🏻

Jessie98

VIP Member
Just thinking tatters wouldn't it be marvellous to have the option to say to your boss, eh sorry but the baby won't settle so you won't see me for a couple of days. Sorry no hard feelings but I just need to get my ducks in a row again......fuck off Soph. Like well for you that can just disappear because your life is hard to juggle at the moment. Us mortals still have to show up every single fucking day sometimes on 2 hours of sleep and work (literally work) a whole day so go and sell your sob story to the sun 😡

Eblarrr110192

Long time lurker and originally huge hinch fan. Bought every thing she sold snd advertised, realise she’s a massive cunt now and find myself waiting for her stories so I can come here, all her stuff is out of my house and I found the courage to get rid of the grey, so my house no longer looks like grey skull. Bless be, nusty trolls xox

• Heart
Reactions: 66

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Apart from how dangerous it is for Ron to be running around the alpacas, I found it incredibly sad that she had music over the top. Because that tells me that her and inch were shouting instructions: “give Roy a carrot, rake the straw, shut the door” Poor little mite is a child, not a bloody performing seal 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Eee what a clever cunt letting a 2 year old play with a metal rake that could kill him if he fell on it 👍🏻

Reactions: 63