Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Mrs Hinch - or Sophie Hinchliffe - is without doubt the most talked about person here on Tattle Life. She has twice as many threads as the next highest person.

Contrary to what she, or other influencers, may say, we aren’t here because we’re jealous. We aren’t here because we envy her life.

Quite simply, we are here because we have seen through her lies; her manipulative behaviour; her exploitation of her children; her taking advantage of fans who may struggle with their mental health and seek solace in her.

Here we have found kindred spirits with whom we can discuss our opinions, without fear of backlash from the ‘Hinch Army’.

We are not ‘trolls’.

We do not contact Sophie with unkind messages.

We do not say unkind things about her children - ever.

We do not say unkind things about her appearance. In fact, many if not all of us agree that she looks so much better when we occasionally see a natural photo of her, rather than the extremely filtered versions she shows.

What is written here, in the previous 499 Mrs Hinch threads, is factual and discussed directly from what she shares in stories and grid posts.

Today’s thread is number 500.

We have decided to mark this incredible milestone by using this thread solely for discussion of past events related to Sophie.

These will include occasions which we feel are unethical; unkind; manipulative; exploitative.
Where she has knowingly and deliberately demonstrated that she is not the honest and wholesome lady who just loves cleaning.

We believe that it will be powerful to have these in one place, for the world to see - if they choose to look. There is always a choice.
We will never take this content to Sophie.

On this thread there will be no general chat between members, and no discussion on what she may post while this thread is live, unless it directly relates to the purpose of this thread. Just the facts and evidence from her historic posts. We may reply to others’ posts to give supplementary evidence or relevant comments.

While some topics are very emotive, we will try to remember to just share the facts.

We present to you -

Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 396
WAIT WAIT!!

Let me through.... I have special Hinch nachos with not 1 but 2 bottles of sweet chilli sauce and extra non meltable pre grated cheese!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
For me, two things stand out.

The first, which I know that everyone who posts here regularly will agree, is that the over-sharing of the children’s lives is a gross breach of their privacy.

Children are unable to give consent, they do not understand, and will not be able to give informed consent for a number of years.

This isn’t isolated to Mrs Hinch, but she is an example of all that is wrong with the using of minors for social media content.

Sophie’s pattern of sharing her boys is obvious - they are fillers between ads and announcements.

Ronnie, particularly, has intimate details of his life shared. This included a story of him using the toilet, covered only by Sophie’s thumb. We do not have evidence of this, as not a single Tattle member even considered taking a screenshot of this moment.

The company who provided the toilet step re-shared the story, meaning that it was seen even more widely.

Tattle was in uproar, all agreeing that this was beyond any acceptable limit.

We know more about Ronnie and Lennie than we do about some of our friends and family, because intimate details are shared for all to see.

We are, and always will be, cheering for those boys. This is a Ronnie rave thread and that will never change. But, we would like nothing more than for the boys to be allowed to live their lives in private.

I know that I don’t need to share any further examples here, as many other members will be able to provide them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 237
This is why I’m here, I used to watch her stories almost from afar, not really noticing the lies, I saw on Facebook people saying about a website full of woman saying mrs hinch drew gloves on her son, I thought how sad are these trolls to make stuff this petty up, I looked and boom you guys were right, I lurked a while and started to really watch what she posted and haven’t looked back since

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 263
The second for me is the level to which Sophie edits and filters her appearance.

When photos of Sophie are tagged by others who have met her, they are hugely different to anything she herself shares.

The editing of appearance when advertising beauty products and make up is against ASA rules, but Sophie still does it. She uses a filter or app outside of Instagram so a filter name doesn’t appear on her stories.

This is not only misleading, but potentially damaging to other women, and girls, who are watching. To edit your body shape, your looks, your skin, to such a level that is unattainable naturally, is dangerous.

When Sophie shares videos on her stories, you can see the headboard / door frame / mirror frame in the background moving with her. They bow, they bend, they change shape as she moves.

Sophie, if you do choose to read here, please know that you do not need to edit yourself. You are a woman. A mum.

You are not ugly. You are not overweight. We truly hope that you know this.

The photos I am sharing here, side by side natural and then what you share, are to show the level of deceit you choose to maintain. To show the edited version you use to advertise beauty products, against ASA regulations.

I must stress - I do not think you need to do this. You are beautiful.

Story advertising beauty products with a filter

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...er-account-is-now-just-qvc.24758/post-7185081

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 180
I dont have receipts, but the lie that always sticks in my head is, jamie's birthday, we've spent the morning at the Audi garage, just looking not buying. For then one to appear on the drive way alongside the range rover.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 167
The time she said she was getting some of her garden done over the next few weeks then the company posted a picture of it already finished .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
When she lied about getting a cheese and bean bake from Greggs last November, but our super sleuthers found out they had actually been unavailable since October due to supply chain issues. On the same story, she was also on the beg for free sausage rolls - Sophie the millionaire - while thousands struggle to feed their families.

Screenshot_20220124_172635.jpg

Screenshot_20220124_172645.jpg

Screenshot_20220124_172908.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
I dont have receipts, but the lie that always sticks in my head is, jamie's birthday, we've spent the morning at the Audi garage, just looking not buying. For then one to appear on the drive way alongside the range rover.
Isn't this the same as when they popped in to see one of Jamie's mates who then just happened to be the kitchen guy?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
‘Haven’t even ordered the Christmas meat’ yet 5 hours previous she showed her hinch list and Christmas meat was ticked off 😆
2E104C7E-0171-4056-86AF-0B3A90C99798.jpeg
865502D8-7F82-47DE-AD78-D0706CB960D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
72FCC033-4E38-49F7-8C35-9D7198D61B01.jpeg
When Sofa claimed her and James were a celebrity couple after stating she doesn’t class herself as a celebrity.
Note; Sofa is not a celebrity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Lying about things for absolutely no reason. Says Ronnie never had a dummie, but has a grid post of when he was a baby with a dummie
AED45BC0-3189-40D1-A501-0596D3CA062D.jpeg
4B1E47C0-AAF4-41CC-B27A-6B07A54BDF21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.