Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ve found the perfect name for Inch: Sweetums.

SWEETUMS (Dictionary definition)
A male who has no balls, self-respect, or guts. One who is dominated by some female, who can't do anything without her permission or guidance.

Hope that helps 😂 ATV 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lou Lou Rose

Watching little Ron feeding carrots is so scary. Now I might be wrong as I’ve never fed a llama but I was taught when feeding a horse you feed them with a flat palm so they can’t bite your hand/fingerswhen going for the food. Also she says he has his own routine yet you can see that he’s being prompted the whole time as the poor lad is also looking to check he’s doing it right. That poor boy.

• Sad
  • Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I know we joke a lot, but I do feel bad for her sheep in a way, they’re completely radicalised! It’s like a bloody cult!
they’re so weirdly obsessed and easily pleased, no sane person could ever say that she’s worked hard for anything. If someone is genuinely talented, money smart and lucky then they often get a lot of money/fame/whatever for not much effort and unfortunately that’s just the way of the world, but you can’t seriously say that these people deserve it more than anyone else, they’re just lucky.
Hinch is a manipulator. She’s a business woman and that’s all.
All these followers genuinely think that she cares about them and she’d sail them all down the river for a fiver. Awful woman.
There’s a perfect example of it being a cult on Facebook this morning. Someone posting If people know what type of Dado rail Soph has upstairs in “tend”! Farm because they don’t want to get the wrong one 😫🔫. It’s a Fucking dado rail. This shit has to stop, it’s not healthy for them.

• Wow
  • Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’d sooner recommend chickens to kfc than hinch. Have had chickens myself and it’s a lot of work. Again. She doesn’t have the space for them either.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
What a fucking moron.
In what universe do you put 3 wild animals between you and your two year old and then stand filming with no way of getting to your child if something was to go wrong because you’ve given him a bag of treats so the wild animals have herded round him and hes stood in a door way so you can’t even run round and rescue him from the back?
She makes me so angry.

Reactions: 50

Libbylulu

VIP Member
2ED3AC19-AEB0-4406-99C0-929A4CF906D7.jpeg

I have a shark cleaner and it picks up very well. It collects much more dust even if you whizz it round just a few times a week. She’s never vacuumed around, there’s nothing in it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Hope everything sorts itself? ( something along those lines lol)

Poor you must be SO hard soph you MILLIONS of pounds in the bank.
2 HOUSES

YOU have Fiddle Weepy & Micro Inch on hand looking after the kids.
Whilst you fanny around playing Tend Farmer.

some are struggling to keep a roof over their heads due to housing and bills sky rocketing!!

some people unfortunately don’t have child care or family to help out!

the absolute NERVE of her to even say that

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
"You're exactly where you're meant to be"

What a fantastic thing to tell people when inflation, bills and tax have increased substantially.

No need to worry about how you are going to pay everything guyssssssss. You're exactly where you are supposed to be peasants 😘

• Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
Reading the comments on MHMMDI. I bloody hate #bekind. What happened to Caroline Flack was truly tragic. But, to me, #bekind is used as a way of silencing other women’s opinions (ironically usually by other women). Men don’t seem to be told to #bekind. I’m no woke feminist but it sits uncomfortably with me.

Mrs Hinch chooses to live her life in the public eye. She’s made a lot of money from it, and yes, some people have a negative view of what she’s doing. That is her CHOICE. You cannot expect everyone to love you. So, if people want to say they’re finding the constant bragging a bit much, they’re perfectly entitled to do that. I hate #bekind being used a way of censoring different opinions. TED talk over….

Edited for typos

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I hate it when she says things like this!……tell your pearls of wisdom to those that are homeless, struggling to eat/pay bills, to those fighting Illness, those fleeing DV or trapped with that life, she’s is fucking clueless! 😡
All I can think of seeing that is poor little Rayan and his family (and everyone involved in rescuing him). 💔💔💔

Bet she has no clue who he even is or what's going on in the world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Seriously what the hell is this? I’m a grieving mum who lost her teenage son four years ago on Christmas Eve, Is that the best journey for me? Is it exactly where I’m supposed to be? What an entitled bi**h! I can look past her bragging, I don’t want to live on a tend farm or force feed carrots to alpacas and I don’t care about how much stuff she gets for free but I do care when she’s spouting quotes that might be relevant to her but probably not to half the population. 😡
I lost my baby boy aged 6 months to a heart condition. Sending you massive mummy hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Well, lovely Nusty Trolls, I’m off out for the day. Unlike Sopha’s microclimate grey cloudy weather that looks like it’s going to rain It’s actually beautifully sunny here in Maldonia today 🌞 Rather than risking large animals injuring my children like Sopha I’m taking my Owlets to our local beautiful prom park to run around and be children not ‘tend farmers.

Lingooooo Laaaaa-errrrrr

ATV 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Andioooop

VIP Member
Not her starting off with the word ‘meanwhile’ my silly recap photoshops always started with ‘meanwhile’ 😂😂😂 fixed it for you hunnay
BB92AE48-D709-4854-B070-BCF03F12D1DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44