Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they building Ronnies new bed when there’s no carpet down and all the sockets are hanging off the wall? Accident waiting to happen.

The kids must not step foot in that house.

Reactions: 16
Chickens aren’t easy to look after. My in laws have them and they’re hard work. On top of looking after two kids, three alpacas, Jimbobnoknob, Chicken Strip, Weepy Al, and being attached to Fiddle 23hrs a day, when’s she gonna find the time to tend to them?
We have Chickens and the little fuckers take up so much time and are a lot of work. It boils my blood that she is shopping for bloody chickens when she obviously doesn't have a bleeping clue. I'd love to see her give a home to ex/rescued caged hens, but I have a feeling that those birds won't be insta worthy for little old farmer Soph. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can I just say, to anyone who has posted - and to anyone reading - saying they feel inadequate, or that they aren’t providing for their children, or that they feel that they should be doing something ‘more’ -

Sophie Hinchliffe is not a good mother.

She does not put her children first.

She does not prioritise their happiness; their needs; their physical safety; their emotional well-being.

She has to hold her children tight to get a photo with them.

She has to tickle her toddler to force laughter.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband because she can’t be alone.

She has no money worries whatsoever.

She is adding animals into a garden that is not big enough.

She doesn’t have the knowledge, experience, willingness or dedication to care for these animals for their entire lives.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband.

She ‘works’ a few hours a week exploiting her children’s lives online.

Meanwhile in the real world, we are here with many struggling in whatever way to get through the day or week or month.

Some are battling every day to become parents - these people deserve to be parents, and will cherish their future children. Unlike Sophie and Jamie.

Some are parents to children no longer here. That is a devastating loss which no one should experience. You love and celebrate your children more than Sophie will ever understand.

Some are working all the hours possible and still not even comfortable financially.

Some are in unsafe situations, relationships, housing, and having to fight through every day.

The Hinchliffes will never understand what real life is like. They don’t understand their privilege. They don’t use their position to help others.

They are not in any way worthy of anyone feeling inferior or like you can’t match what they are doing.

What they are doing is fake.

What we are doing is living real life which is sometimes horrendously unfair. But we are worth a million of them.

No one should ever feel that she is better, because she’s not.
Yes queen !
Edit: forgot to add Hinch is a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello everyone,

I came across tattle after I had been sucked in to being one of her sheep. I bought the book the slippers and u name it! I then realised her content was a bit more about her selling stuff than actually cleaning and household stuff. I googled something like “mrs H fake” and came across tattle…

guyshhh I have been reading these threads for over a yearrrr and a half I swear I haven’t laughed or related so much in my life.

I was a bit scared to post this but I just wanted to say thank you, cause I am not the only one that thinks this about them, you’re all hilarious by the way and why the duck do u have to personalise bleeping everything like is that normal or? Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Can I just say, to anyone who has posted - and to anyone reading - saying they feel inadequate, or that they aren’t providing for their children, or that they feel that they should be doing something ‘more’ -

Sophie Hinchliffe is not a good mother.

She does not put her children first.

She does not prioritise their happiness; their needs; their physical safety; their emotional well-being.

She has to hold her children tight to get a photo with them.

She has to tickle her toddler to force laughter.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband because she can’t be alone.

She has no money worries whatsoever.

She is adding animals into a garden that is not big enough.

She doesn’t have the knowledge, experience, willingness or dedication to care for these animals for their entire lives.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband.

She ‘works’ a few hours a week exploiting her children’s lives online.

Meanwhile in the real world, we are here with many struggling in whatever way to get through the day or week or month.

Some are battling every day to become parents - these people deserve to be parents, and will cherish their future children. Unlike Sophie and Jamie.

Some are parents to children no longer here. That is a devastating loss which no one should experience. You love and celebrate your children more than Sophie will ever understand.

Some are working all the hours possible and still not even comfortable financially.

Some are in unsafe situations, relationships, housing, and having to fight through every day.

The Hinchliffes will never understand what real life is like. They don’t understand their privilege. They don’t use their position to help others.

They are not in any way worthy of anyone feeling inferior or like you can’t match what they are doing.

What they are doing is fake.

What we are doing is living real life which is sometimes horrendously unfair. But we are worth a million of them.

No one should ever feel that she is better, because she’s not.
Worded fabulously as ever. I think we can all admit at times we’ve struggled to watch them because of how… ridiculous they are and it’s hard to see past the looming glass but we’re all doing our best 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As if she’s adding chickens to the mix now.
when she’s barely looking after the alpacas properly. Who can we complain to about the poor animals???

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry - but any more mature Fat Hens here will know what I mean when I say she looks like she's just escaped "Tenko"! 🤭
Fellow Old Fart Fat Hen here - yes: the poor girl looks terribly ill.
I mean, I'm no oil painting but I think if I looked like that I'd be hiding inside a paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SS used 2nd hand dinosaurs in Rex's room. Hunch has to get hand painted knobs from Etsy for Ronnie's cupboards 🙄
Carry on bragging Soph. How many thousands of 🐑 are unfollowing a day?
Why is she excited for him most parents would say they can’t wait to see how excited their child is but oh yes the narc sure has a way with words and it is all about her after all 🥱

Reactions: 15
That’s just the sheet to protect the carpet, it’ll be ripped up once the painting is done - she’s already said that the carpets aren’t being replaced
It’s definitely not… they’ve ripped the carpet out, there’s floorboards visible in Ron’s room

CF5FB6A0-39AC-4493-8212-729E904E70F5.jpeg

And Lennie’s says underlay
3FC2914C-3A56-4388-A458-ED747852FF1E.jpeg

She’s so wasteful

Reactions: 40
SS sister throwing a dig in at hunch now? With the no filter while I put makeup on 🙊
Really not a fan of her and her beggy posts to get people to buy from her when she steals small businesses designs 😤 honestly they are all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 16
I went on a bit of a rant sorry fellow trolls

Just feel heartbroken when genuinely lovely people are struggling and feel tit because of fake, self-centred ‘influencers’
You worded everything perfectly @Pollyanna263 - it's how we all feel. 👏🏻💗
How anyone can say Hinch is 'good for their mental health', I don't know!
That's what Sopha wants her sheep to feel, that she is helping them, relatable "be kond" etc, when infact she often has the opposite effect.

She's a nobody, a saleswoman on the make and a shite mother. We could go on...
Nobody should be made to feel inadequate, we are all doing our best 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Love how she says ‘we’ have almost finished putting the bed together, like she helped! :rolleyes: If she had, there would be video evidence obvs!

I actually feel a little sorry for Inch, he must be the main one taking care of the kids and he’ll get landed with the alpacas once she’s moved onto her ‘feathery boys’…wait! The chickens will be female!! A Soph first!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.