Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought there might be yet another thrilling update of Sopha shoving carrots at ROIOI and chums this morning.... but no, it’s Henners needing a lay-in. I bet he’s just trying to escape watching Lingo constantly, bless-is-arrrrt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jamie is looking rough as a badgers isn’t he? Must be hard working being a single dad looking after the kids, two houses and a narc wife. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just seen her latest stories. My heart was in my mouth watching Ronnie in the alpaca enclosure feeding them carrots. bleeping woman is so irresponsible. They could of spat right in his face, bit him or even worse, kicked him. All whilst she bleeping films. GAH! She gives me the bleeping rage.
Me too, it was awful.
There’s no adult there to step in if anything happens. This is livestock and a toddler.
bleeping irresponsible twit.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I hate that “you are exactly where you’re supposed to be.” It’s so condescending coming from her, a multimillionaire with things we could only dream of having. So is the millions of kids fighting cancer exactly where they’re supposed to be? Is a mother choosing to starve herself so she can feed her kids exactly where she’s supposed to be? duck off you bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Eee what a clever bleep letting a 2 year old play with a metal rake that could kill him if he fell on it 👍🏻

Reactions: 63
There's so many things wrong with that story I'm ... I'm just completely disgusted.. She should be ashamed of herself.
Top parenting Soph.. Top bleeping parenting there lass 👍🏻

Reactions: 67
I’ve found the perfect name for Inch: Sweetums.

SWEETUMS (Dictionary definition)
A male who has no balls, self-respect, or guts. One who is dominated by some female, who can't do anything without her permission or guidance.

Hope that helps 😂 ATV 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Watching little Ron feeding carrots is so scary. Now I might be wrong as I’ve never fed a llama but I was taught when feeding a horse you feed them with a flat palm so they can’t bite your hand/fingerswhen going for the food. Also she says he has his own routine yet you can see that he’s being prompted the whole time as the poor lad is also looking to check he’s doing it right. That poor boy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
That makes me so angry. She is such an irresponsible prick. She's the kind of parent my children wouldn't be alone with as I wouldn't trust her.

A group I'm in (nothing to do with cleaning or Hunch 🤣) recently posted some clip about alpacas. They are nasty buggers 😳 Spitting and kicking at people! They could seriously injure a child. I sometimes get called out for being too careful by a friend but I'd prefer to be too cautious when it comes to protecting them. There is no way they would be alone surrounded by three animals much bigger and stronger than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hope she’s fully replaced all that hay bedding she’s got in there or it’ll be rotting and disgusting, especially at the very bottom 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
"You're exactly where you're meant to be"

What a fantastic thing to tell people when inflation, bills and tax have increased substantially.

No need to worry about how you are going to pay everything guyssssssss. You're exactly where you are supposed to be peasants 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Jesus bleeping christ how can she not realise how dangerous that is?! They're bleeping livestock, not pets (and even pets you need to be careful with). I wouldn't in a million years even let my older kid do that, can she not see what could happen? I think the actual Alpaca lady on Twitter expressed some concerns about having a small child in the enclosure like that?

She'll just get a load of messaged from the shoppers how cute this is though :rolleyes: none of you are farmers Soph, they'd be more bloody responsible for a start you bleeping reprobate!

Reactions: 19
Whilst there was so many things wrong with her latest stories, Ronnie is absolutely adorable. Why can’t she see what we see in him. He deserves so much better than her

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"You're exactly where you're meant to be"

What a fantastic thing to tell people when inflation, bills and tax have increased substantially.

No need to worry about how you are going to pay everything guyssssssss. You're exactly where you are supposed to be peasants 😘
'Exactly where you're supposed to be" whilst filming her unemployed husband in the grounds of their 1.5 million pound house. She literally takes the royal piss.

Reactions: 34
I can’t believe how far away she is from him when he first goes into the enclosure and the herd makes a beeline for him. She wouldn’t be able to intervene if anything happened. And good old Elton singing ‘the joy of the stampede’ over the top of the clip, she’s 100% trolling and thinks her sons safety is some kind of joke. Pathetic woman.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
It was nice to see Ronnie looking happy, but 😬😬😬. Those alpacas looked so wary of him, particularly at the end. We’ve seen how pushy they are with Hinch for food, why would she train them to treat Ron the same way when he’s so small and easily overpowered. At the absolute most, if she really must, he should be feeding them from the other side of the fence. Yikes.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.