Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Seriously can't believe how her sheep believe her shite!! Yes my house often has cushions on the floor, but if we were sitting down to watch TV you would bloody pick them up!

She's so out of touch and I think she knows it ...Jamie is also a prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The more I see the entrance to Faux "Fantasy" Farm/Mushroom Manor it gives me cold vibes!
It really does look souless (unlike SS cottage which has true character and a happy 'feel').

Not meant to offend anyone btw - but can see an uncanny resemblance to many a Crem entrance like so many have said! Wouldn't take many "additions" to "Hinch it up"! 😉 🤵

Screenshot_20220206-153648_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Howling at the recap, it's as small as inches nob, she's done nothing for 2 days yet we still manage a new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Screenshot_2022-02-06-17-12-53-19_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

nobody-gives-a-shit.jpg

Absolutely tone deaf.
My dream was always to have a baby. But that never came true. Just fuck off and never come back you stupid woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I hate the saying ‘you are exactly where you’re meant to be’. Easy enough to say when you’re a millionaire with two houses and the easiest life going.

Big kick in the teeth to people who are struggling. Someone I know is a ‘Hincher’. She’s struggling to conceive a baby and has been for 10 years. She’s had IVF, several different rounds of fertility treatment. Her adoption process has been delayed due to Covid. She’s miserable and really struggling with these facts. Is she exactly where she’s meant to be?

A different friend, in an abusive relationship. He controls her finances, goes through her phone daily, binned her entire wardrobe and replaced it all with frumpy stuff so she’s not showing her body. She’s tried to leave and then he turns up wherever she is. She’s now deactivated all social media and only texts people when he’s at work. We’ve tried everything to get her to leave, but she won’t. The police are doing nothing, and she lives in a different country to us so we can’t go drag her out of it. Is she exactly where she’s meant to be?

Her privilege makes me sick to the back teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

DisgruntledPelicans

That video he posted, was 100% staged. Fed up with this "oh he caught me off guard bollocks" Lennie was clearly craning his neck looking at him as if he had been talking just moments before. Could you imagine living in a house where its constantly "3,2,1...action" he's not Steven fucking Speilberg for crying out loud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

moominflower

Chatty Member
I try and screenshot her stories as we go along so I’ve got stuff for a recap.
Tonight I was looking in my photos like erm……. she has actually done nothing!
I really wish there was a remix of Aleisha Dixon, I think the song’s, “the boy does nothing” to “the girl does nothing!”

I got a girl with two big feet
And when she dances, not to the beat
I really think that she should know
That her rhythms go go go
I got a girl with two big feet
And when she dances down to the beat
I really think that she should know
That her rhythms go go go
Does she wash up?
Never wash up
Does she clean up?
No, she never cleans up
Does she brush up?
Never brushed up
She does nothing
The girl does nothing
Does she wash up?
Never wash up
Does she clean up?
No, she never cleans up
Does she brush up?
Never brushed up
She does nothing
The girl does nothing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Lgrace90

HAVING 3 ALPACAS AND AN OVERWEIGHT DOG DOES NOT MAKE YOU A FUCKING FARMER

and breathe…

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I try and screenshot her stories as we go along so I’ve got stuff for a recap.
Tonight I was looking in my photos like erm……. she has actually done nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’ve just seen her latest stories. My heart was in my mouth watching Ronnie in the alpaca enclosure feeding them carrots. Fucking woman is so irresponsible. They could of spat right in his face, bit him or even worse, kicked him. All whilst she fucking films. GAH! She gives me the Fucking rage.

• Wow
Reactions: 53

Itsyspider

VIP Member
First breath 'i can't get my shit together'
Next breath 'where can I find chicken's'. No words needed here! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Been busy so just gonna ram it all in one big comment 💁‍♀️

She's going ott with the wooden theme. A childs bedrooms doesn't need and shouldn't need to fit in with the rest of the house theme. It's a childs bedroom. It should be whatever they want, any colour, as much tack as they want. I wouldn't dream of giving my kids a grey beige bland bedroom, especially my 5 and 4 year olds.

Boutique cream isn't green either. It's nothing but a grey toned beige.

A movie room? 😂 What's wrong with the sofa in the lounge like normal people? It's not a fucking mansion, she's not a kardashian. There's 0 reason for a movie room.

"loving home" don't make me piss myself. Fucking chickens now, she's NEVER happy. Couple weeks go by and she's bored and wants more. Animals aren't toys you selfish bitch.

I see Ronnie is feeding carrots AGAIN, I swear I read on here they should be an occasional treat? But Soph knows best ey

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’ve just seen her latest stories. My heart was in my mouth watching Ronnie in the alpaca enclosure feeding them carrots. Fucking woman is so irresponsible. They could of spat right in his face, bit him or even worse, kicked him. All whilst she fucking films. GAH! She gives me the Fucking rage.
Me too, it was awful.
There’s no adult there to step in if anything happens. This is livestock and a toddler.
Fucking irresponsible twat.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Andioooop

VIP Member
This fucking terrifies me. I’m certain this alpaca is Roy, he looks on edge, not relaxed at all!!!!! What a stupid stupid woman
8EDA1DFC-650F-42A5-826C-EACF453DF6CF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Loopy83

VIP Member
Oh f off with your "you are exactly where you are supposed to be"
Tell that to a mum stuck in an abusive relationship or a family fleeing from war. A child dying from neglect.
Open you eyes Soph, you are where you are cause you are a lying sales woman. Its not a bloody fairy tail.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51