Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her alpacas obviously aren't like normal ones - they're special disney ones who don't spit ,kick or attack and tit rainbow drops 🥴🙄
They obviously don’t tit at all as we’ve not had a super slow mo poo picking story with a wheelbarrow made of pallets. The poo has probably been zoflora’d into the tend grass. 💩🦙🌈🥖👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I also hate the way she slows Ronnies movements down because it’s obvious he’s not a smooth with his actions as she would like such as the wave to make sure she captures it and it looks longer she slows it down 🙄 she does it all the time with him 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 31
'Me and dad' are making pictures... Forgot she's posh now and usually sayes Dad and I.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just Googled it and apparently alpacas can get laminitis so a sugar overload from all those carrots will put paid to their pronking for a while.
Didn’t know Alpacas could get laminitis, it’s an awful, awful disease and once they get it you have to manage dokey, grazing and activity very rigidly. Sadly lost my pony to it last year and it’s heartbreaking. His was brought on by EMS but soma y cases in horse are down to neglect and over feeding, also grazing that is way too rich for their needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She is so naive, complacent or stupid, can't make my mind up which. Those animals alone with defenceless little Ronnie is scary. Yet she's not bothered, would rather get a nice story for the gram. The boy wouldn't stand a chance if they turned on him. The way that big white one was staring at him as he walked away - that's an animal that will turn on him.

She reminds me very much of someone I did my nurse training with, there had been some attacks on women in the hospital car park, and we had a safety lecture. This person was so naive, she literally thought that we would be safe because we would be wearing nursing student uniform. Same with Hinch, she thinks those alpacas are her fluffy bum pets, love her and would never harm her. But they are livestock and they are unpredictable. I wouldn't take the risk. Its really foolish and if anything happens to Ronnie, she will only have herself to blame

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Has she got a time machine or that time turner thing Hermione had in Harry Potter. God knows how she fits things in like having a shower or doing the washing… oh yeah, forgot, the staff (family) do it 🤦
I don’t think she realise how obvious she is about going missing for a few days then at the weekend which should family time she spams a ton of stuff she recorded on her missing time 🙄

Reactions: 17
I hate the saying ‘you are exactly where you’re meant to be’. Easy enough to say when you’re a millionaire with two houses and the easiest life going.

Big kick in the teeth to people who are struggling. Someone I know is a ‘Hincher’. She’s struggling to conceive a baby and has been for 10 years. She’s had IVF, several different rounds of fertility treatment. Her adoption process has been delayed due to Covid. She’s miserable and really struggling with these facts. Is she exactly where she’s meant to be?

A different friend, in an abusive relationship. He controls her finances, goes through her phone daily, binned her entire wardrobe and replaced it all with frumpy stuff so she’s not showing her body. She’s tried to leave and then he turns up wherever she is. She’s now deactivated all social media and only texts people when he’s at work. We’ve tried everything to get her to leave, but she won’t. The police are doing nothing, and she lives in a different country to us so we can’t go drag her out of it. Is she exactly where she’s meant to be?

Her privilege makes me sick to the back teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Hi trolls what have I missed? I’m an emotional wreck today as a little boy I know with a terminal illness is coming to the end of his life and its beyond heartbreakin. Also went to see Belfast last night which was amazing but then talking to elderly Irish relatives about leaving loved ones and coming to the UK started me off again. Also had yet another covid jab so I think I might take to my bed (obvs ha e done all the usual Saturday chores and Big Shop)
has an alpaca pronked fiddle into the next county yet? Is weeping Al still rustling up alpaca wrangling equipment in the quadruple garage? Has Jamie built his red room of pain? Has Sopha remembered she’s got kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.