Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s made me irrationally pissed off how she’s said she’s channelling her inner Christina “Aguleria” as she’s singing Lil Kim’s verse in the song 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.
Don’t be embarrassed. Kids don’t really care about stuff at in the long term. Hands up who remembers every Christmas gift they ever received as an example. I know I remember very few material things from being a child. I always remember how my parents made me feel and that was safe, loved and cherished. I always remember those feelings. You’re doing more for your kids then she is. Those boys might have lots of material things to keep them occupied, very little of which they will remember or hold any value in 6 months time x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m willing to bet that image is the exact photo Jamie took last week when he claimed to of cleaned the kitchen when she was out…..

Reactions: 20
Just remembered as I’ve just put a laundry wash on myself: was looking at Hinch’s tagged posts yesterday and saw a video of a hinch-hun SQUEEZE OPEN a laundry tab (so that it bursts) straight into the washing machine drum. Surely that’s not safe?! I just looked at my pack of tabs and it says “do not pierce or open”. How thick are some of her sheep?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did I dream that one of Jamie’s family members had a nut allergy?! I’m sure one Christmas or a something she had to be careful about what she put out as someone had an allergy to nuts…..

Today a bowl of peanuts 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 17
2ED3AC19-AEB0-4406-99C0-929A4CF906D7.jpeg

I have a shark cleaner and it picks up very well. It collects much more dust even if you whizz it round just a few times a week. She’s never vacuumed around, there’s nothing in it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I've just seen this too. Very telling that the majority of comments so far are echoing this sentiment.
I don't really go on these pages, tbh I hardly go on fb anymore because tbh I'm struggling and social media makes me worse, but when I logged in was the First thing I saw x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the thread on mhmmdi? Lots of people are now unfollowing Hunch and realising she's no longer "relatable".. 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So when was the diagnosis then? How does this Hincher even know he has autism? I'm sorry but I know we all speculate on here but there's been nothing officially said by Hinch. Very unfair to label the poor lad without anything from the horse's mouth. This is on one of the Hinch groups.

Screenshot_2022-02-06-14-19-59-96_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.