Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What concerns me the most is that the shoppers will see hunch bad parenting and copy because they think its okay because Mrs hinch does it....

Reactions: 25
You wait she'll put another post up soon saying 'guyssszz don't worry Earthworm Jim was stood out of sight right next to Ron the wholeeeee time we'd never leave him'. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's so many things wrong with that story I'm ... I'm just completely disgusted.. She should be ashamed of herself.
Top parenting Soph.. Top bleeping parenting there lass 👍🏻
I literally feel sick after watching that. What the actual duck. All it would take is one kick or a plonk or whatever the duck she calls it to seriously hurt poor little Ronnie. DISGUSTED 😠

Sopha and creepy-Inch, you are both absolute TWATS and tit parents.

Reactions: 34
Hinch lets her kid in an enclosure with three alpacas her idiot mate best bub lets her dog stretch out on top of her small baby. These women are utter morons.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I think she's so desperate to show that Ron can interact and join in, that his safety doesn't count. She was obsessed with showing Ronnie let Henry out into the garden because he can open the door. Anybody with an ounce of common sense wouldn't let that little boy in the enclosure, at least not on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
HAVING 3 ALPACAS AND AN OVERWEIGHT DOG DOES NOT MAKE YOU A bleeping FARMER

and breathe…

• Haha
Reactions: 54
My heart was in my mouth the whole time watching that lovely little boy be put in such a dangerous situation.

I feel sick and heartbroken 🤢💔

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What concerns me the most is that the shoppers will see hunch bad parenting and copy because they think its okay because Mrs hinch does it....
Exactly this, I have a friend who frequently posts pictures of her children in the bath because Hinch used to do it. She says it’s ok because she covers their genitals, but it’s not. It’s a HUGE invasion of privacy

• Sad
Reactions: 29
This bleeping terrifies me. I’m certain this alpaca is Roy, he looks on edge, not relaxed at all!!!!! What a stupid stupid woman
8EDA1DFC-650F-42A5-826C-EACF453DF6CF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Aside from the obvious, the weather doesn't match up. It's not grey like that at all today, it's lovely and sunny and has been all morning. ATV guysssshsh.

Reactions: 25
The size of that “snack” bag of carrots. Is that for one day as they go manky after that once cut up. Those boys looks quite rotund already. Going the same way as Henners. 😢
Should they even be getting that many carrots a day? I’m no expert but that kind of seems like junk food to me?

Reactions: 24
HAVING 3 ALPACAS AND AN OVERWEIGHT DOG DOES NOT MAKE YOU A bleeping FARMER

and breathe…
She also has Inch and Fiddle, both are like animals in their own way, Fiddle the Cougar for instance.

Still doesn’t make her a bleeping farmer though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"You're exactly where you're meant to be"

What a fantastic thing to tell people when inflation, bills and tax have increased substantially.

No need to worry about how you are going to pay everything guyssssssss. You're exactly where you are supposed to be peasants 😘
I came back after a really long time off lurking to say that. Why would you say that when people are up to their eyeballs on debt, struggling with keeping up with their bills, have terminal illnesses and are just all round struggling. But don’t worry, Mrs Hinch says you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be…

Reactions: 36
I wonder if the money saving barg loving queen has anymore tips since that £2 she told people to save a day for gifts may only just cover the Energy price increase 🥱

Reactions: 19
It also fucks me off that she's only going to learn when something serious happens. Yes they're cute (not my cup of tea but can see why people think this) but they're animals and not as domesticated as a cat or dog. She's creating so many potential problems for herself, and some dangerous situations too.

I'm putting my phone in the drawer today because I'm just too angry with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That's why she's been quiet editing a weeks worth of Ron and Alpacas. Bloody cute but bloody dangerous. Same as SS letting a two year old use power tools,tile,paint etc 🙄

Reactions: 18
Blimey, I held my breath watching her stories. Those alpacas looked very alert and curious about little Ronnie running about. Thought they where going to charge for a moment there.
Bloody hell hinch, get your tit together quickly.

Reactions: 27
Me too, it was awful.
There’s no adult there to step in if anything happens. This is livestock and a toddler.
bleeping irresponsible twit.
We are farmers. Beef, dairy and sheep. My almost 3 yearold loves being out on the farm. But he doesn't get free reign. He can feed the animals when they're in their pens. We would never allow him to go into a pen of calves like that, even our friendly bucket rared calves because livestock is unpredictable. He is allowed to sit in the pen with the pet lambs because obviously there are no ewes with them. But we have taught him to respect mummy sheep who have just lambed and not touch their lambs. The dairy girls are docile big pets also, but again, if they get spooked, one kick would kill my child so it's not worth the risk. He stays well back from them.

Something awful is likely to happen to that poor boy of she doesn't wise the duck up and stop using him as content that she thinks is cute 🤬 absolute bleeping knob head.

And I genuinely thought Johnny Vegas had popped by the faux farm there this morning. (Sorry Mr vegas, didn't mean to insult ya)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.