Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got over her struggling and back to showing off awfully quick yet again didn’t she!

Imagine when Ronnieblessim goes and says he lives on a farm and then everyone sees it’s just a house with a big garden and some rabid alpacas and a fat dog. Then he shows his friends his terror inducing bedroom 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has anyone seen how much comes up on Google if you type Ronnie Hinchliffe into Google 🙄 I worry for Ronnie when he's a teenager, my child is 12 and they have all already googled eachothers names at school 😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yawn.
1) it’s already been painted
2) classy when people are worrying about paying their bills braggy mcbrag face sets up a movie room
3) one thing in the house they absolutely love!
Was Ronnie photoshopped onto this picture? Looks strange.

Reactions: 7
If she looked aftet that dog he should be bursting with energy come morning time... jeez my 1 year old and 9 year old labrador are so desperate to jump up out of their beds when they hear me coming down the stairs. Their tails must be so tired with the amount of wagging and sheer desperation to get back out in the garden after sleeping all night.

She thinks she is a good owner humanising that dog but in my view she is just cruel and Henry is missing out on living his best life
I thought that! 10 to 9 is late for an active breed dog to still be in bed. He should have had two hours sniffing round the woods by then.

Wow, a bit harsh hun. He also hauls himself up to bed at night. 👌🏽 What more exercise could he need?
Does she not carry him to bed like a tired toddler?

Reactions: 10
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.
She'll block you if she finds it she doesn't like messages if they aren't blowing smoke up her arse

Reactions: 18
Don’t let her get you down, she’s just a conning chancer who got lucky. I’m sure you do things for your kids in other ways, she can’t even be alone with hers even if she has material things. Remember that!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Seriously what the hell is this? I’m a grieving mum who lost her teenage son four years ago on Christmas Eve, Is that the best journey for me? Is it exactly where I’m supposed to be? What an entitled bi**h! I can look past her bragging, I don’t want to live on a tend farm or force feed carrots to alpacas and I don’t care about how much stuff she gets for free but I do care when she’s spouting quotes that might be relevant to her but probably not to half the population. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
She got over her struggling and back to showing off awfully quick yet again didn’t she!

Imagine when Ronnieblessim goes and says he lives on a farm and then everyone sees it’s just a house with a big garden and some rabid alpacas and a fat dog. Then he shows his friends his terror inducing bedroom 😱
Like imagine how much kids in school are gonna laugh at him for saying he lives on a farm with 3 alpacas 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Those kids gonna be bullied shocking because of her tit
Last summer she posted a pic on stories of Ron on the toilet and a year later the poor child is still in a nappy, she has no regard for their privacy

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Seriously what the hell is this? I’m a grieving mum who lost her teenage son four years ago on Christmas Eve, Is that the best journey for me? Is it exactly where I’m supposed to be? What an entitled bi**h! I can look past her bragging, I don’t want to live on a tend farm or force feed carrots to alpacas and I don’t care about how much stuff she gets for free but I do care when she’s spouting quotes that might be relevant to her but probably not to half the population. 😡
I'm so sorry no parent should ever have to lose their child 😔 I hope you are doing ok ❤. She has no idea she's clueless and speaks and acts only for herself xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My heart was in my mouth the whole time watching that lovely little boy be put in such a dangerous situation.

I feel sick and heartbroken 🤢💔
Right! Anyone else think the way they are all looking at him is evil. One false move and poor Ronnie will be terrified of animals for the rest of his life.

Reactions: 19
Sopha sees best buddy to the moon and back Stace’s pool/den and raises her a ‘Mini Movie Room’ Bet she sat rocking in Henners basket for hours coming up with that one 🙄

Also, she recovered exceptionally quickly from last night, trying to get her tit together. Blessed be Lingo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her stories this morning. Jamie is still holding onto his holiday weight and slowly morphing into her dad. What would Freud make of that? 🤔

B65C101E-2CC8-4D29-BB9F-98973E9FB58B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh hi, is that DEFRA? I'd like to report movement of poultry...
Screenshot_2022-02-05-16-48-03-429_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also, it's suddenly a sunny afternoon again (even though it's now really a cloudy sunset)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
♥♥♥♥ I'm so sorry. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so sorry no parent should ever have to lose their child 😔 I hope you are doing ok ❤. She has no idea she's clueless and speaks and acts only for herself xxxx
Thanks you ☺. I’m not going to lie it’s destroyed our lives including my daughters which breaks my heart the most and that’s why Hinch and the rest of them annoy me so much with their moaning and drama over nothing. I know I’m not the only one going through a crap time just by reading on here but she’s just so oblivious it’s annoying. Her life is so great but she can’t seem to realise or enjoy it.

♥♥♥♥ I'm so sorry. X
☺

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.