Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Winning thread title by @Erica24

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

Sophie Rose went to London with mummy to see a show.

She also watched Lingo.

Her real life BFF had a baby, and her ‘tend friend finally realised she reached 5 million bots followers.

The alpacas haven’t been fed since Wednesday, and Henry’s hitching a lift to Battersea.

The end.

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Fantastic recap and thanks to @Quietreader9 for loving my comments on the last thread😉

Winning thread title by @Erica24

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

Sophie Rose went to London with mummy to see a show.

She also watched Lingo.

Her real life BFF had a baby, and her ‘tend friend finally realised she reached 5 million bots followers.

The alpacas haven’t been fed since Wednesday, and Henry’s hitching a lift to Battersea.

The end.

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top
Yes the WIKI is very important for some lurkers to read🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously can't believe how her sheep believe her shite!! Yes my house often has cushions on the floor, but if we were sitting down to watch TV you would bloody pick them up!

She's so out of touch and I think she knows it ...Jamie is also a prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I try and screenshot her stories as we go along so I’ve got stuff for a recap.
Tonight I was looking in my photos like erm……. she has actually done nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Seriously can't believe how her sheep believe her shite!! Yes my house often has cushions on the floor, but if we were sitting down to watch TV you would bloody pick them up!

She's so out of touch and I think she knows it ...Jamie is also a prick!
Have you got evidence he's a prick😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Great recap working especially working on nothing 🤣

New member probably inch himself 😬
can't think of anyone who would possibly defend that sleaze 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just thinking tatters wouldn't it be marvellous to have the option to say to your boss, eh sorry but the baby won't settle so you won't see me for a couple of days. Sorry no hard feelings but I just need to get my ducks in a row again......duck off Soph. Like well for you that can just disappear because your life is hard to juggle at the moment. Us mortals still have to show up every single bleeping day sometimes on 2 hours of sleep and work (literally work) a whole day so go and sell your sob story to the sun 😡

Reactions: 67
Howling at the recap, it's as small as inches nob, she's done nothing for 2 days yet we still manage a new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I don’t know how to quote from the last thread cause I’m old and technology baffles me 😳
But who had a personal reply from who? ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So tattle says no toys are out and lingo 🤭 they are out and thrown around. Lovely tend mess there with 3 of you there and not one lazy sod could at least turn the nappy caddy over?

Btw where does cling on sleep? Surely not in Henry's bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does JimBobMicroKnob give me the creeps so bad. His voice is just disgusting. Slimy little knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wonder if they had a chippy tea tonight amongst all the used nappies and wet wipes. Blessed be the upside down caddy 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My very own Fred title, you nusty trolls give me life. To the moon and back my lovelies xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.