Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think we believe that she needs to tidy up? That looks staged to duck.

Another thing I don’t get, surely that Egg chair would be put away for winter so it doesn’t get damaged? My garden bench goes away for the winter. Must be a pre record from the autumn.

Reactions: 27
With tagging Shark as an #ad I seem to remember before that because she worked with them over a year ago she doesn't have to put it as an ad but can mention worked with in the past (or words to that effect). I know shes snapped in some Shark stories before that she doesn't have to declare it....Other tattlers might be able to confirm?

Reactions: 15
Why is she snatching those drawings and screwing them up so aggressively? It’s not Picasso but Ronnies drawn those and shes screwing them up and throwing them about. Have a heart you cow

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She’s always on the beg- Chickens… she can afford to buy them fgs. Who’s going to clean them out.. certainly not her.
She doesn’t seem to get how privileged she is. She’s not in the real world rubbing her sheeps noses in it. She calls a pine of the toilet influencing just so the brands keep the money coming in. Not many of us can buy a million pound house and still live in other one until the new house is completely renovated from top to bottom.
Come on ppl wake up it’s you keeping her money coming in. I never buy anything with her name or face on it, I’m not contributing to her new life.

Why is she snatching those drawings and screwing them up so aggressively? It’s not Picasso but Ronnies drawn those and shes screwing them up and throwing them about. Have a heart you cow
Cuz he probs didn’t do them - she’s been there with her felt tips this morning I bet

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s started mentioning them more since we’ve questioned if they like her etc on here. Doesn’t read Tattle my arse.
Calling bullshit on Jamie's family visiting later 💩🤣 Show us a nice pic later of you holding today's Sunday paper posing with your inlaws ....dare you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Surely she’s not putting Lonnie in that death trap of a crib. She’s actually nuts if she does that’s an accident waiting to happen. He’s a very active baby and could easily pull himself up and tip out of that monstrosity she calls a crib

Reactions: 19
IF those are Ronnie's drawings, why the duck did she scrunch it and chuck it like that and film it. She thinks of Ronnie what she thinks of his drawings. Evil witch. I see she's not gone out with the boys and Jim again. Does she do duck all these days? Lazy sack of crap. She doesn't deserve anything she has, not the boys, not the houses and the money, not the sheep, not the alpacas, not Henry. Horrible woman. She's been in a mood since SS hit 5m followers. Don't be surprised Sopha, SS will always be more popular than you.

Also remember she said she wanted to get a life where she could leave Instagram one day? Well hasn't she got that life now? So why is she clinging on. Get off it.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.