Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those that aren't banned from Nigel (like me 😳)

This is something for the ASA. If it's gifted, which it clearly is then it has to have #Ad or #gifted

Both accounts can be reported using all this evidence

Complained to cma about this one and mentioned Mrs and mr hinch both regularly do this and mis lead their followers

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Apart from how dangerous it is for Ron to be running around the alpacas, I found it incredibly sad that she had music over the top. Because that tells me that her and inch were shouting instructions: “give Roy a carrot, rake the straw, shut the door” Poor little mite is a child, not a bloody performing seal 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She has no clue at all!! Supermarket coats are brilliant , easy to chuck in the washing machine when they get filthy and you don't mind if it only lasts a few months before they grow out of it!

There's two years between my children so the youngest is a proper hand me down kid 😂

Hinch would never dream of keeping Ronnie's clothes for Lennie ..it's not even about saving money ,it's about saving the bloody environment Hinch you wasteful witch
impossible to keep the clothes for Lonnie as pretty much all the clothes have Ronnie written on it …
Even her kids are labelled 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She's a first class knob.
Repeating the crappy comment, repeating the scary footage of ronnie on his own with the alpacas. She just sticks two fingers up to the world and things she's the bleeping bees knees well let's be honest she's a nobody. In a few years no one will remember her and she will be stuck with a husband that sponges off her and two kids that will either turn out just like her cos it's all they know or they will resent her when they look back and see her for what she truly is.

She's really ground my gears tonight 😒 might have to go on a deep rest and stop looking for a while cos it's pissing me off too much!

Reactions: 31
They got fucked of with me reporting and said that if I did anymore then they'd pay no further attention.
His name was Tony and not Nigel btw 😂

He said that he would accept a small number of complaints over the following 6mths, but anymore would put a restriction on my account.

My reply to this was... well if you dealt with the complaints then maybe I wouldn't have to keep emailing you.
I heard nothing back 😂

Some things do fall under the CMA rather that ASA though and having a look back at my emails then anything gifted is for the CMA

So it's really worth doing research before reporting anything to Nigel/Tony

I mean, I'd Tony would do his bloody job, you wouldn't have to inundate him...
bleeping Tony

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just catching up after been away with a family emergency and I just notice she is asking people for them to make recommendations for them to rehome chickens. Yeah I can’t see that bleeping idiot getting up and cleaning them out checking for eggs and if there are complications when your have laying hens. 🖕🏻 duck off vain ass witch look after your kids and yourself before inflicting animals to your behaviour
They will be tesco finest eggs if the tomatoe is anything to go by

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They will be tesco finest eggs if the tomatoe is anything to go by
She will probably plant creme eggs the daft witch ....oh guyyys you will never believe what's just happened to little old me! These chickens turned out to be cadburys chickens!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So she’s bought Ron’s door knobs off Etsy😂😂😂😂 did her FIL tell her about that site😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:
“You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.