Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker and originally huge hinch fan. Bought every thing she sold snd advertised, realise she’s a massive bleep now and find myself waiting for her stories so I can come here, all her stuff is out of my house and I found the courage to get rid of the grey, so my house no longer looks like grey skull. Bless be, nusty trolls xox

• Heart
Reactions: 66
What is this Lingo Shite she’s watching?? Surely not a quiz show as she’s as dim as hell??
Jimbob is bloody weird - he’s definitely a controller!

henry going to battersea - hilarious- maybe Paul o’Grady will rescue the poor thing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember that really gross phase Sofa went through, posting loads about inch wearing ‘grey trackies’ and he was all over it on his stories too? They’re both as clatty and rank as each other 🤢🤮
It was because tattle called him no nob so she of course had to exaggerate that he does in facthave a nob…..
it was vile and still makes my toes curl

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does sophi e say 'tend' when jimbobnoknob is scanning the room and says just a little mess in here? His second story last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh the second she realised she was being filmed... The look on her face 😂 Quick! Kiss the baby to look like I'm a loving parent/hide my chin!
Picsart_22-02-05_07-04-05-354.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Aww didums, she hasn't got her tit together..😂

She owns 2 million ££ worth of property, two cars worth about £150,000. Got her dream tend farm complete with dream alpacas. Doesn't work, husband doesn't work.

Now what about those people, like many of her sheep, who struggle to make ends meet, both work full time etc. 😏

Shes defo got the hump about SS hitting 5 million! Looks like she hasn't congratulated her on her celebrating post 😅

Edited: Ps Jimbob is a creepy ba@&ard!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I would like to know why she always restrains her children? Lennie is never free to move, always being held or in a pram or bouncer etc. Why is he never on the floor with some toys while she's slobbing moulding in to the sofa? Engaging with his brother? Of all the things she shares, her 'best bits' she chooses these moments?
[/QUOTE]
Because his gross motor skills might give away his age
Hope that helps 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Inch saying ‘all the best’ is literally a contraceptive for me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Inch saying ‘all the best’ is literally a contraceptive for me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I thought I was needing HRT for Vaginal atrophy because of peri menopause......think it's actually just because of seeing his stories and hearing his creepy voice! Literally making my vagina close up 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
James’ narration just sounds like car sales man.

He’ll never not be a sign sales man.

The ‘little bit’ of mess is how our house looks most days. Nice try, Soph 😂😂

I thought I was needing HRT for Vaginal atrophy because of peri menopause......think it's actually just because of seeing his stories and hearing his creepy voice! Literally making my vagina close up 🤢🤢🤢🤢
It’s the heavy breathing and lurking around. Makes me ill 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

This may have already been share but hope her alpacas do some of this to her 😆
And this is why you see them at a proper farm, get spat on and it’s a funny story, not get 3 for your garden that you’ve gotta look after for the next 20 years 🤣 this video alone would put me off having them as ‘pets.’ Dogs being chased seems to be a theme, poor Henners isn’t as agile at escaping as those either!!

Reactions: 19
Oh bore off Hunch. I used to actually think she was a cleaning queen (a long time ago) but guess I’ve stayed for the car crash that is to come when the tend farm/Guantanamo Grey/Royoioi etc all disintegrates into the insta ether. New 10l bottle of coke just been opened. ATV👍

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.