Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching little Ron feeding carrots is so scary. Now I might be wrong as I’ve never fed a llama but I was taught when feeding a horse you feed them with a flat palm so they can’t bite your hand/fingerswhen going for the food. Also she says he has his own routine yet you can see that he’s being prompted the whole time as the poor lad is also looking to check he’s doing it right. That poor boy.
I've fed alpacas before, a long time ago now before they were trendy. The first time was quite scary I had to put the carrots down and get away and I'm no wimp haha. They more they get used to humans the more confident and pushy they get. I think we'll see this happening with the Maldon 3, I wouldn’t let a child near them.

Reactions: 27
If I did know someone who needed to rehome chickens I certainly wouldn't recommend you Hunch. 😠
What am I saying, they're already there aren't they. 😫
I thought this too, she thinks asking for her shoppers for their help makes them feel special and they love her despite her many many mistakes but yes of course she has already got those chickens

Reactions: 29
So when was the last time we saw ‘cleaning sensation MrsHinch’ actually clean?!

Reactions: 28
One of the shoppers huns commented to Sopha in the arse licking section on her latest post that she reminds her of Felicity Kendal living the ‘Good Life’.....

Apart from the fact that Felicity Kendal was not actually living the ‘Good Life’ herself, she was acting the character Barbara (Huns are fik as duck) there is some likeness.

Barbara lives in a house and fills the garden with animals and often looks grubby. This is where any likeness ends.

Barbara is a sweet, kind woman, not a money grabbing twit.

Sopha, be more Barbara.
ATV 👍🏻
fair-point.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought this too, she thinks asking for her shoppers for their help makes them feel special and they love her despite her many many mistakes but yes of course she has already got those chickens
Looking forward to the chicken carcass clean up when the urban fox gets in...

ETA - I am a huge animal lover and having been in that situation myself (country not urban vixen) I would never willingly wish this on those poor creatures; the hens not the Hinc hes

Reactions: 19
I thought her version was Ronni e was to have a tractor type bed? Or am I loosing the plot more then I thought 🤔

3am Insomnia (feeling tit) called for a tiny edit! 😁

View attachment 1043003
Thank you! I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought it looked like the rabbit was doing a 💩 😂

So when was the last time we saw ‘cleaning sensation MrsHinch’ actually clean?!
duck knows why she’s been labelled as that. Pining a bog does not make her a “Cleaning Sensation” 🙄

Wiping her windowsills, groundbreaking stuff. Even my nan’s been using a lot of the cleaning products she uses for years FFS. Cif when it was Jif 😂

Cleaning the washing machine, emptying the toaster, wiping out the fridge, mopping the floor, so sensational 🙄😂

Sopha Hunch is not a “Cleaning Sensation” she just got lucky filming her mundane tasks and sticking it on the gram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I know we joke a lot, but I do feel bad for her sheep in a way, they’re completely radicalised! It’s like a bloody cult!
they’re so weirdly obsessed and easily pleased, no sane person could ever say that she’s worked hard for anything. If someone is genuinely talented, money smart and lucky then they often get a lot of money/fame/whatever for not much effort and unfortunately that’s just the way of the world, but you can’t seriously say that these people deserve it more than anyone else, they’re just lucky.
Hinch is a manipulator. She’s a business woman and that’s all.
All these followers genuinely think that she cares about them and she’d sail them all down the river for a fiver. Awful woman.
There’s a perfect example of it being a cult on Facebook this morning. Someone posting If people know what type of Dado rail Soph has upstairs in “tend”! Farm because they don’t want to get the wrong one 😫🔫. It’s a bleeping dado rail. This tit has to stop, it’s not healthy for them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
How many shareholders actually know what their investment is doing? How much are they told about what marketing activity is in-house or by influencers? Granted shareholders and investors want to make money but most have morals and integrity and may well be shocked to know their portfolio is making an influencer rich whilst some of her genuine followers are struggling with mental health and poverty.

That’s just one question I’d be asking at the AGM.

Reactions: 13
Whilst we're not on the subject of tiny penises, didn't Zoph say a little while ago that JimBobNoJobMicroKnob was going to be doing a lot more on his stories and had a lot of stuff planned?? What's happened to that then? Or is him blowing smoke up her arse and being a peeping bleeping perverted plum the extent of it? 🤔🐛

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.