Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs
Winning thread title by @Rw2000 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

F0A3F0C6-E69A-44AE-AAD8-A5C125BC2C5D.jpeg

Just when you think she can’t get any more boring or tell any more pointless lies she surpasses herself .
She had another day off a which was explained by her telling us that Lenor had been ill after his jabs. Except the timings don’t work out that he would even be having his jabs at the moment so that was a lie.
We were then treated to a delightful video by Jamie, short for James, who recorded Soph pretending to yawn again and sticking two fingers up at him as she cradled their child. Stay classy Soph.
She did an evening bathroom clean “when the boys go to bed” except it was broad daylight so they must go to bed at 2pm or was she lying about that too.
She claimed to do it because cleaning makes her feel better. As does the thousands of pounds Minky deposited to her bank account for the advert that she was tending was just a tidy up.
On Tuesday she filmed an early morning Gretel rant slagging Inch off for snoring in bed and keeping her awake when she had work to do the next day. Work was a ten minute interview on Heart.
Jamie got his own back by recording her getting ready for the interview live stream and showing her grotty and messy make up drawers that looked packed with unorganised gifted shit and dirty brushes. She has enough cosmetics to cater for several series of Ru Paul’s Drag Race.

She uploaded a pre-recorded Home Bargain Hinch Haul which had actually been filmed the day before because a sheep spilled on her. She bought / was gifted a load of shite that she didn’t need including flammable soap for Ron and some rose scented bin bags in honour of Princess Pickle.

Then she made up a load of crap about eating half the menu at Greggs despite having a gastric band and despite there being stock shortages which meant she couldn’t possibly have done. She also went on the beg, tagging them in and asking for payment in sausage rolls. The tone deaf numpty.
Millionaire influencer asks for free food while kids go hungry. Nice.

Next up was an undeclared ad for stain removal ads were she poured tango on her shitey sofa and pretended she’d removed it with the wipes.
We never got to see the cleaning process as usual.

Wednesday started with another stolen quote and a make up ad / tutorial using a filter that made her look like a Tweenie on her first night out at a club complete with bendy eyeshadow pencils and distorted furniture.
She shared a photo of Ron and Len with Len doing tummy time and Ron pretending to read him a book. Very cute and not at all only done because Tattle kept mentioning tummy time. For some weird reason Soph decided to write “tummy time” next to Len on the photo. We can see he’s on his tummy thanks hun.
Then another ad this time for Popsa albums. The award winning orfa had made books featuring Ron, Len and Hen’s adventures to the pergola and back and is still trying to make the Hinch Bros. happen.
That was followed by a pointless story and photo of her cuddling her first born on the grid where she’d massively filtered her face again.
Still it was nice to see that she still only has eyes for herself even when it’s Henry she’s sharing the camera with..

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 143

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I am by no means an expert in SALT but I am a teacher and I do understand how learning works so I will Wade in with opinions on this.

firstly - it’s appalling that she’s just thrown that story up like that. Poorly typed, looks rushed and desperate and not for the right reasons. This is where she riles us with this topic - she makes out like all is hunky dory. “There” “wheels on the bus”. But it isn’t is. I completely get how frustrating it must be to watch your child battle language. A close relatives daughter didn’t talk until she was 4. They learned makaton and did it all day every day with her. She picked it up eventually and was much happier when she could communicate finally. One day speech came. But makaton was amazing in the interim. Her comprehension was excellent. We have no idea whether Ronnie actually comprehends what’s said to him and that makes all the difference here.
Secondly - I just don’t believe she has fully invested herself into helping Ronnie. I really don’t. Harsh as it sounds she spends more time doing her make up each day than signing with Ronnie. I wouldn’t ever say a parent is the cause of their child’s speech issue but she and Inch are a huge factor in the reason things haven’t progressed - whatever that looks like. This is not something that happens overnight.
Finally (for now) - don’t parade this all over insta like this. This is not how you seek help. You seek it privately. You find the right agencies and seek them through private messages. You keep your child protected and off Instagram.
no one trolls Ronnie. We all want what’s best for him.
sadly I’d say this is more about lack of likes than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 116

Tanne1999

VIP Member
An old friend is a devoted hincher. Loves the bones off of Grinch, has all her books, her Tesco tat, all the cleaning products she’s recommended over the years, and a lot of stuff she’s promoted. She even quit her job and has gotten herself into debt to stay at home cleaning every day to ‘keep up with Mrs Hinch’, also hoping to get a career as an ‘influencer’ and says ‘well if Sophie can do it, so can everyone else’.

She’s received messages, likes, and has met Soph before. She idolises her. Sticks up for her, and argues with ‘trolls’.
She sent Grinch a DM simply saying ‘I thought Ronnie could talk? Has he regressed backwards recently?’ and sent a few tips (she’s an ex nursery worker) - she’s been blocked.

If that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about Sophie, I don’t know what will. Gets people sucked in and fucks their life up, and then bins them off when she doesn’t like what they say to her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 109

12inchthinbase

Okay I'm outing myself here as a long time lurker but I don't feel that I can contain my actual RAGE with this woman anymore. I used to think she was so relatable, I remember telling my partner "she's a millionaire who still shops at Home Bargains and lives in a normal home and loves to clean" 🤪 then she posted about 'trolls' being mean towards Ronsomes and she lead me here! Initially I read some of the comments and felt guilty for agreeing, then I found the Wiki and absolutely lost my shit 🤢 HOW did I not see her for what she is?! Oh yeah, because my mental health was rock-bottom and she reeled me in, just like all the other sheep.

She reminds me so much of my own mother, the way she is with those poor boys, the narcissism, the lies, the me ME MEE, she must be exhaustingggg to live with! You can clearly see she hates being a mum and misses her 'freedom', she's always really passive aggressive towards her husband (who she has 0 chemistry with) and she's beyond self-absorbed.. I mean, WHO filters their fucking kids man?!

Get in the bin you absolute shit house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

AC55

VIP Member
"As they grow we can explain our pictures"
What an interesting conversation that will be! "Ronnie, Lennie, let us tell you about our pictures for Armistice Day, a very important day in history. These are pictures that we staged for our social media accounts on Instagram in order to increase our engagement and to ensure that very small businesses benefited from the advertising we gave them. Little Lennie's pyjamas were a big hit in 2021 and the lady who made them was lapping up comments and requests like a cat who got the cream! People were even kind enough to tag mum's tend friend Stacey in the comments saying how Rex would look cute in a pair! Thousands of soldiers were killed in World War One and World War Two. Thousands more in further brutal conflicts worldwide and even now, war is raging around the world. However, my sons, what is more important is that you two made sure that we got loads of arse licking comments, declarations of love, and the offer of loads of free gifts because everyone loved your pictures. Lest we forget! "

My dear Tattle friends
Please be assured that in no way am I making light of Armistice Day. My granda fought in World War Two and endured suffering beyond any imagination. Thankfully he returned home safely and lived a wonderful life until he left us at 93! I miss him very much.
I am no longer angry at the Hinchliffes, just very sad that their children are exploited in such heinous ways but none so heinous as Armistice Day 2021.
Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
Really hope I’m wrong here… but why do I feel like now she’s been called out on the poppy/pyjama post she’s doing this for sympathy for Ron? People who dont know her could see he had speech trouble months and months ago. Why is she asking for help now? And saying we should all be together and not embarrassed? Seems like she’s hid it and been embarrassed about it the whole time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
As you know I’m a veterans other half. He has terrible ptsd from being a medic in Iraq, Afghan, Sierra Leone, the Balkans etc. What he saw makes my brain hurt. My ex husband was also in the forces. My grandad fought in North Africa in WW2. Remembrance Day is about those who gave their lives for our freedom, those who paid the ultimate sacrifice serving their country and also to remember those still suffering from the effects of war years on. I was fuming in 2019 when she pulled that shit with Ron. But to REPEAT it with the same fucking crap, make it about her again and have a countdown like we will all shout “Happy Poppy Day” at 11am like NYE. Oh I have no fucking words. Im not a poppy zealot, you don’t have to wear 1. But show some dam respect you ignorant peabrained twatbadger.
I haven’t been on the last few days…think I may crawl away again before I roll my eyes so hard I lose them down the back of the sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’m on a rant here but do you know what annoys me about this narc arsehole is how she genuinely thinks she’s a victim and she hasn’t a clue, it’s like a personality trait for her, she uses it for sympathy and has a severe victim mentality complex.

i reckon about 5 people on my sms know the trauma and suffering I’ve had in my life, I don’t mention it because it’s triggering for people, people don’t really care and thirdly. It’s literally my business and I don’t want gain fake friends and sympathy and do not need adoration from people.
I don’t mind putting here as no one knows me but I’m in my late 30s and my life has already had
Loss of both parents and sister
4 years of domestic abuse, I had to flee and stay in temporary housing before I worked bloody hard to get myself into uni and do well
Two major surgeries
Living with a chronic illness and being neurodiverse myself along with my son being nd
I was severely bullied at school by girls like hinch, my life was an absolute misery and I did not attend the last 3 years of secondary school and sixth form and had to do it at home as I was traumatised

tons of others but the fact is I never use it as a way to he poor little me wah Wah!

I could probably easily make money off sharing sad stories on tiktok and Instagram then throw my kids in for good measure but I don’t because I have integrity and value my child’s autonomy and complete human right to privacy. My trauma doesn’t define me and I refuse to use it as a way to get attention like this horrible and very mentally unwell woman does!

• Heart
Reactions: 90

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211112-174039_Instagram.jpg

This is the one time she does want to come and have a browse on Tattle you know because she hasn't been on here since God was a lad.
Tattlers have been giving loads of advice from personal experience etc. No negative comments on here about Ronnie and his speech. Only support from what I've seen.
The only negativity I've seen has been from her 'he can speak perfectly well thank you' 'he asked why the man was smoking paper' and 'he sings wheels on the bus'.
Horrible to lie about your own child like she does.
Glad she is reaching out but I hope she takes it on board and this isn't just for engagement.
I do wonder if shoving a phone in his face all the time doesn't help. My SIL used to do this with our nephew all the time. He's 3 now and has very limited speech. But....he's come on leaps and bounds these past few months and coincidently during these past few months she's not been plastering him all over Facebook and Instagram. Just a thought. Anyways....routing for Ronnie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 86

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Dear Sofa,
Just so you know, Remembrance Day is not a celebration. It is not an opportunity to mark the day with filtered photos of your children with strategically placed poppies to post on your Instagram page to gain engagement from your ever dwindling followers. Using this day to advertise a ‘small biznizzzz’ is vulgar.
If you wanted to mark the occasion, a simple post to remind people to mark a minute silence at 11am would have been enough.
Counting down to 11am as though fireworks will burst in the sky and children will set off party poppers just goes to show how lacking in understanding of why we mark this day and what it has meant for so many years to not just this country but every country that has been involved in the World Wars.
Your lack of dignity in attempting to make this about yourself and trying to turn it around for sympathy because of ‘trollzzzz’ just goes to show what an absolute disgrace you truly are.

Sorry, had to get it off my chest! Not that she’ll see it as she hasn’t read here since dinosaurs walked the earth!
To those of you that have shared comments about family or friends that have served or are serving in our armed forces, I thank you and them for all they do ❤

edit - I didn’t send this to her, it’s just for tattle 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Fifi24

Thread suggestion
Hinch finally getting caught up in her web of lies, Little Rons still a trooper in our eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 84

bananabutter

VIP Member
I thought Ronnie could talk Soph? Didn’t you post a video a few weeks ago of him saying “there” and pointing at a book?

Also - why go to the instahuns for advice and not an actual expert? She has the money to go private and get all the help Ron needs in an instant but she’s asking a group of people who probably don’t have the mental capacity to use a spoon. Makes sense 🤥 all for that engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 83