Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs
Winning thread title by @Rw2000 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

F0A3F0C6-E69A-44AE-AAD8-A5C125BC2C5D.jpeg

Just when you think she can’t get any more boring or tell any more pointless lies she surpasses herself .
She had another day off a which was explained by her telling us that Lenor had been ill after his jabs. Except the timings don’t work out that he would even be having his jabs at the moment so that was a lie.
We were then treated to a delightful video by Jamie, short for James, who recorded Soph pretending to yawn again and sticking two fingers up at him as she cradled their child. Stay classy Soph.
She did an evening bathroom clean “when the boys go to bed” except it was broad daylight so they must go to bed at 2pm or was she lying about that too.
She claimed to do it because cleaning makes her feel better. As does the thousands of pounds Minky deposited to her bank account for the advert that she was tending was just a tidy up.
On Tuesday she filmed an early morning Gretel rant slagging Inch off for snoring in bed and keeping her awake when she had work to do the next day. Work was a ten minute interview on Heart.
Jamie got his own back by recording her getting ready for the interview live stream and showing her grotty and messy make up drawers that looked packed with unorganised gifted tit and dirty brushes. She has enough cosmetics to cater for several series of Ru Paul’s Drag Race.

She uploaded a pre-recorded Home Bargain Hinch Haul which had actually been filmed the day before because a sheep spilled on her. She bought / was gifted a load of shite that she didn’t need including flammable soap for Ron and some rose scented bin bags in honour of Princess Pickle.

Then she made up a load of crap about eating half the menu at Greggs despite having a gastric band and despite there being stock shortages which meant she couldn’t possibly have done. She also went on the beg, tagging them in and asking for payment in sausage rolls. The tone deaf numpty.
Millionaire influencer asks for free food while kids go hungry. Nice.

Next up was an undeclared ad for stain removal ads were she poured tango on her shitey sofa and pretended she’d removed it with the wipes.
We never got to see the cleaning process as usual.

Wednesday started with another stolen quote and a make up ad / tutorial using a filter that made her look like a Tweenie on her first night out at a club complete with bendy eyeshadow pencils and distorted furniture.
She shared a photo of Ron and Len with Len doing tummy time and Ron pretending to read him a book. Very cute and not at all only done because Tattle kept mentioning tummy time. For some weird reason Soph decided to write “tummy time” next to Len on the photo. We can see he’s on his tummy thanks hun.
Then another ad this time for Popsa albums. The award winning orfa had made books featuring Ron, Len and Hen’s adventures to the pergola and back and is still trying to make the Hinch Bros. happen.
That was followed by a pointless story and photo of her cuddling her first born on the grid where she’d massively filtered her face again.
Still it was nice to see that she still only has eyes for herself even when it’s Henry she’s sharing the camera with..

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 143
It’s not good is it. Almost 4 hours up and crawling along just shy of 150k likes. Oh Soph. It’s almost as if most of your followers are bots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It’s not good is it. Almost 4 hours up and crawling along just shy of 150k likes. Oh Soph. It’s almost as if most of your followers are bots.
Only 100k more and she's at what we estimate to be her actual follower count.

Go Soph! Tattle believes in you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The doggo huns on that post are doing me in. If anyone I knew used the phrase ‘fur baby’ or ‘fur brother’ etc I would excuse myself and never speak to them again. Ps Ming the Merciless wants his eyebrows back

FD7EBE0D-FC7A-44B1-AD5F-BCFBB599534B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
See that pic of her doing laps reeks of her trying to do natural parenting like her mate but ends up looking like she's holding a doll like the ones in soap operas.
Oh,sorry.My bad🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Flammable soap, temporary eyebrows off wish, tend baby, sad fat doggo, classic.

I saw Hen side eyeing and licking his teeth in a tell tale but subtle warning at lenor in a story other day get him off the sofa Sopha when Lennies up there it looked like a resource guarding issue waiting to happen. Woof.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just showed the husband her tit stories from this morning. I normally make him watch Kate Hayes cos she lives round the corner but thought I’d treat him to Hinch 😂 he was like ‘who is this twit and why am I watching this… *confused expression*… she’s bleeping gross isn’t she’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.