Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, it’s the golden child, because he can just lay there and not dare move or throw a strop because he doesn’t want to be forced to. All she does is use that baby for clout and likes. She’s vile.

Reactions: 37
What a totally inappropriate post by her this morning, but did we expect anything less. It’s all about the likes.

Reactions: 29
Has she actually just used Lennie as a prop in a photo about Remembrance Day? She’s outdone herself there what’s wrong with a photo of a veteran? You know, the entire reason for Remembrance Day and the reason she is able to live the life she currently lives? So tone deaf once again

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Yeah in 2019. Same wording pretty much too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Exploiting the bairn once again. Absolutely no need for that, she could have done a respectful remembrance post without a photo shoot. Trying to gain engagement after the tit photo of her and the mutt last night. bleeping unbelievable.

Reactions: 37
‘11 mins to go’ almost seems like an excited countdown like NYE or something, bad taste

• Haha
Reactions: 99
Announcing 11am like it's New Year's Eve. I seriously have no words.

• Sick
Reactions: 72
I don't get it. Has she just regurgitated the same caption and same style photo with Lennie as the one with Ron two years ago? bleeping weird

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations for reaching a new level of low Hinch.
Using your baby in a Remembrance Day post just for likes on an Insta post, you disgust me!

Reactions: 46
On behalf of every military/veteran wife everywhere Sophie… get the duck out, you utter oxygen thief :mad: Remembrance Day is NOT for clout for the ‘gram. Totally inappropriate, but what else do we expect from her!

Reactions: 75
She's vile!!! Why not have Ronnie aswell though...all for the likes!!! She just keeps reaching for a new low doesn't she. That post or today means duck all to her.

Reactions: 32
I don't get it. Has she just regurgitated the same caption and same style photo with Lennie as the one with Ron two years ago? bleeping weird
Yep. It’s word for word. Literally just copied and pasted. She’s also done a collab with Inch to get the likes up because that’s what Remembrance Day is all about remember? The clout.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Yep. It’s word for word. Literally just copied and pasted. She’s also done a collab with Inch to get the likes up because that’s what Remembrance Day is all about remember? The clout.
I can't see the one she did with Ronnie...anyone got a picture?

Reactions: 7
The influencers are outdoing themselves this year in terms of tone deafness over Remembrance Day.

Inappropriate gobshites.

No doubt those PJs Lenor is wearing were gifted just for added insult. 🙄

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.