Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the greatest respect, a nursery or HV referral to SALT will be for a child who has difficulty with pronunciation or some simple speech delays. A non verbal child won't be referred direct to SALT or if they are will be be referred on to multi disciplinary team.
Without a diagnosis, no amount of money changes things.
For children in our school nursery I refer to our Early Years SEN team. They monitor, liaise with the HV etc and then do put SALT referrals in. It may be different in different LAs but I often refer nursery age children who are nonverbal and the majority get a communication plan etc in place. I think what I was trying to get across was that there is more that she can do than put an insta post out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I just say I love this thread to as I have learned so much how the process differs from area to area 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The clue is in the question hinch .. she’s been “enquiring” ... why doesn’t she make actual bookings with private facilities if she doesn’t want to wait ?!
I remember her being worried Ron wasn’t crawling because he was behind on the milestone, but she always had him in containers (just like she does with Lennie) it seems she only ever acts when it’s very late and very obviously an issue.
so the “there” video was clearly fake !! How does she sleep at night !!!!
The there video guys, duck me she is one twisted woman IMAGINE DOING THAT to your son

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's not hard Soph, make an appointment with your health visitor, if doesn't go anywhere ring your doctors. Be proactive, don't just Google search for advise.

Flip me come on be a mum!

Just waiting for the sun's story "Mrs Hinch bravely asks her followers for help for her son as she admits she has had no support with his needs" "

You are his mum you make it happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Won't tolerate her kids being trolled, but she trolls poor Ron all the time!

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion
Hinch finally getting caught up in her web of lies, Little Rons still a trooper in our eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 84
What gets me is how many “I”s are in her post. There is no “Ronnie is getting frustrated” or “he seems unhappy being unable to communicate and we want to better his life” or “it’d be lovely if he could communicate with friends and tell nursey staff what he needs” or anything about Ronnie. It’s al about how she’s desperate and she’s wishes something will stick. I get as a mum you would be, it must be incredibly tough. But her motivations seem on herself not him and others. It’s a meltdown rant rather than an act of warmth.
Absolutely spot on. She never talks about his struggles as frustrating for him. Even as simple as that flour set up earlier she just says “Ron loves it”. What? What does he love about it? How does he tell you he loves it? If he LOVES it then maybe use play like that to assist with language learning.
the more comments I’ve read this evening here the more I agree this is building up to an ad with that app. When I think of teaching my son to talk, or even to read my first thought isnt an app. It’s books. It’s games we can play together. I don’t need an app for this. She goes straight to an app? Nahh. Advert.

Reactions: 41
It's not hard Soph, make an appointment with your health visitor, if doesn't go anywhere ring your doctors. Be proactive, don't just Google search for advise.

Flip me come on be a mum!

Just waiting for the sun's story "Mrs Hinch bravely asks her followers for help for her son as she admits she has had no support with his needs" "

You are his mum you make it happen!
thats the thing to that lots of us have learned from this thread. It’s pointless asking others for advice and how it works as it seems to massively vary depending on where you are!

Reactions: 16
So desperately sad. Asking about a speech app?? Wtf? You have money my love!…go and help your precious son…wasn’t this journey all for your boys? 🤔
All the lies and tending has really backfired. They could have given Ron so much support by now rather than spending all their time trying to perfect their fairytale insta persona. She didn’t really think this one through did she? She really thought it was all going to go so swimmingly. And now having to resort to another self serving post of how SHE is affected 🙄
He's 2 1/2 and almost EVERYONE on here literally hundreds of us could tell there was red flags and clear developmental delays, I can honestly say I knew Ron wasn't on track when he was literally 6 months old, it was blindingly obvious, and what does she do?!!! She PRETENDS her son is meeting milestones she pretends he can talk and sing and puts that out to 4+ MILLION people knowing it's a lie and she is doing him such an injustice, she is vile now I am completely disgusted

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Oh my goodness. I really hope they’re feeling lots better really soon.
So pleased you’re all at home and they’re managing to sleep xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched the bleep in a while, and now I remember why. I just know she is going to use that poor little boy’s speech delay to make money. She is grotesque

Reactions: 25
I think it’s the fact she tried to hide it from her followers as if she was ashamed he didn’t fit in to the aesthetic world of Instagram. That’s unforgivable and the lies she spun about he can talk perfectly well that makes me angry with her. Ron is a lovely little boy and he deserves to be helped sooner than this I would have thought. Either that or she should stay off Instagram and channel her time into being with him and encouraging him more. She can’t possibly do both with a small baby as well. She will have to make a choice and that will be interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just can’t get over the fact that she sat there, talking to herself in the spider video and then just filled it in with voice clips to say ‘there’

WHY!! Why have you done this to your poor innocent son. He deserves soooo much more than you two.

How could her family and inch even sit back and let her put that out? Are they not shocked by her behaviour. All soooo bizarre 🤯😤
What the duck? I'd say I can't believe she'd do such a thing, but unfortunately I can believe it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think she'll end up losing followers over it. I don't think half of them will probably even remember what she's said previously. All they care about is the next purchase to get themselves seen.
Hopefully some of the middle of the road, not completely brainwashed ones 🤞🏼🤞🏼😅😅
The huns who live and breathe hinch won't ever be turned!!!🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
not being funny but she really doesn’t do herself any favours.

speech and language therapists go to university for 3 years. They have to be registered with hcpc and you can find who is registered by searching on the register. I work a lot with slts and they are amazing. They do transform kids speech. Why on earth would she not actually google and see what slts do?

honestly she’s on another planet.

i do work closely with speech impairments to, as you all know as a lot of them can end up occurring with the sort of disorders I work with like autism and adhd. But slts really are very undervalued, under appreciated and we are in dire need of more of these people. A lot of the stuff I learned was from the slts I work with, we often cross one another and plan intervention together if there is a condition which requires quite a lot of input from both of our fields.

im embarrassed that she hasn’t spent time researching what slts do to be honest. Would of been an ideal way to mention rcslt and the brilliant work they also do with adults to as they’ve been over run with long covid referrals causing issues with swallowing etc

duck sake, your son clearly is struggling with all areas of his speech, receptive expressive social ! Go and bloody read about it yourself instead of relying on your huns who can barely spell their own name!

also the woeful ignorance of asking for anecdotal advice like every speech impairment or nd condition is the same is just ridiculous.

using autism as a example Stephen shore once said if you’ve met one person with autism you’ve met one person with autism

every diagnosis is different and will need different intervention based on many variable factors.
Furthermore let’s not forget she does not need to rely on nhs slts and can pay for private therapy.
This is such a great point, she will confuse herself no end by seeking advice from Instagram, so many opinions, experiences will flood in so she won’t know which way to turn. Half of which will probably be useless advice too, lost amongst some genuinely helpful people

Reactions: 14
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Oh Danielle sorry to hear that hope the babes are better soon and you get some rest too 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That post doesn’t even seem genuine to me. As soon as I noticed a speech delay with my son I was straight on to the HV, who put a referral in to SALT, my first thought was talking to a professional, not plastering my sons issues all over social media. What happened to Ronnie can talk perfectly well thank you?! She’s either being paid to promote that app, or she thinks she’s too famous to go for a meeting with a HV 🤷🏻‍♀️ She should have been on this bleeping months ago, been down every avenue? Of course she has, lying cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t know why she’s asking her followers for advice (probably an advert for the speech app) when she reads here and we give her all the advice in the world about who she should speak to. All I will say is this confirms that she dubbed over that video of him pointing at spiders and saying “there”

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.