Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should feel disgusted with herself for previously lying about his speech! My daughter is the same age and we are with SALT, I’d NEVER lie and say she can something she can’t. She’s pretty much non verbal but it’s doesn’t define her!

It’s hard but it’s just how it is. I wouldn’t change her for the world. I’m my daughters biggest fan and I’m so proud of her. Hinch should be the same. I couldn’t give a flying duck if my mates kid who’s 18 months can recite bleeping Shakespeare. I don’t compare, kids grow at their own rate. She shouldn’t be bleeping feeling sorry for herself or ashamed which she clearly is.

STOP making it about you Zoph. Poor Ron, he deserves much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Glad she's asking for help but "hearing his little voice" thought he said "there" 🤥 moron, imagine lying about your own kid then when the lying gets too much you need to come clean otherwise she'd of lied for years to come, she is only saying something because she has 0 choice
She's copying Laura Clery. She said the exact same thing when Alfie said Hi Mumma.

Hinch can't even be genuine about her own child 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31
No matter how much we dislike her us Tattlers have been rooting for Ronnie. If she had have come out with this earlier instead of lying and saying he could talk we wouldn’t have had a bad thing to say.

The fact that he’s not speaking isn’t the problem here. It’s the fact she lies and says he is to steer him towards her insta perfect life. If anyone has trollled him it’s her.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I am by no means an expert in SALT but I am a teacher and I do understand how learning works so I will Wade in with opinions on this.

firstly - it’s appalling that she’s just thrown that story up like that. Poorly typed, looks rushed and desperate and not for the right reasons. This is where she riles us with this topic - she makes out like all is hunky dory. “There” “wheels on the bus”. But it isn’t is. I completely get how frustrating it must be to watch your child battle language. A close relatives daughter didn’t talk until she was 4. They learned makaton and did it all day every day with her. She picked it up eventually and was much happier when she could communicate finally. One day speech came. But makaton was amazing in the interim. Her comprehension was excellent. We have no idea whether Ronnie actually comprehends what’s said to him and that makes all the difference here.
Secondly - I just don’t believe she has fully invested herself into helping Ronnie. I really don’t. Harsh as it sounds she spends more time doing her make up each day than signing with Ronnie. I wouldn’t ever say a parent is the cause of their child’s speech issue but she and Inch are a huge factor in the reason things haven’t progressed - whatever that looks like. This is not something that happens overnight.
Finally (for now) - don’t parade this all over insta like this. This is not how you seek help. You seek it privately. You find the right agencies and seek them through private messages. You keep your child protected and off Instagram.
no one trolls Ronnie. We all want what’s best for him.
sadly I’d say this is more about lack of likes than anything else.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 bloody well said 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Any nursery will refer to the Early Support Service or whatever the equivalent is in her area and Speech Therapist etc. The brick wall she is facing will be the massive waiting lists. In my LEA they’re 18 months from referral to first assessment.
I would say she has seen a Speech Therapist though as she had those pretty flashcards.
In the meantime she could learn Makaton and use it with him.

Reactions: 22
She needs to avoid Speech blubs like the plague though . Follow Leah Berens and look at her highlight about them. Shocking . Anyway... she's an attention seeking bleep. Go speak to your GP and get a referral for SEN testing etc. Look into non-verbal autism as a possible start.... prick 🙄
I couldn't find a Leah Berens? Interested as I have a non verbal 2 year old. I can't help but feel like she only posted this for sympathy after yesterday's debacle

Reactions: 26
Whats more important Hinch, spending your day helping Ronnie or making Instagram content 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And I have no tolerance for people who act ashamed of their kids and rather than say nothing actively come out and LIE that their child can do something he clearly can’t and is NOT an embarrassment to her insta fake life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just can’t get over the fact that she sat there, talking to herself in the spider video and then just filled it in with voice clips to say ‘there’

WHY!! Why have you done this to your poor innocent son. He deserves soooo much more than you two.

How could her family and inch even sit back and let her put that out? Are they not shocked by her behaviour. All soooo bizarre 🤯😤

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Thread suggestion:

It’s “tradition” to lie about the wheels on the bus rendition

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I can’t believe she dedicates her life to promoting literally ANYTHING and earns big money from all that- not to mention her catalogue of tit books yet can’t just take Ronster to a private session with a therapist?! What’s up- don’t want to throw money at something that would actually improve your sons quality of life?! It’s just madness, I can’t believe someone in the public eye would ask her 100k followers (because that’s probably the amount that’s genuine and not a robot) about this subject- how about stick your hand in those poor quality Tesco ‘lounge pants’ and pay for some help

We are far from rich as a family financially, in fact we could be classed as working poverty right now but I’d spend every penny I had on my kids. If they needed treatment I’d pay for it, I’d starve if I had to, to make sure they got the care they needed. She has the opportunity to do this for Ron and could of done this months ago and hasn’t. She’d rather bleep herself out for a tit lounge set for Tesco and leave her kids suffering. Her priorities are fucked up. At the first sign of ANY issue with Ron she should of been making appts with GP’s, private SALTS, and even his nursery can signpost and help with it. Instead she’d rather bury her head, lie through her teeth and then get the huns to feel sorry for her.

Soph, you are despicable. Your son needs you, it’s not about you, you bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Any nursery will refer to the Early Support Service or whatever the equivalent is in her area and Speech Therapist etc. The brick wall she is facing will be the massive waiting lists. In my LEA they’re 18 months from referral to first assessment.
I would say she has seen a Speech Therapist though as she had those pretty flashcards.
In the meantime she could learn Makaton and use it with him.
Exactly this! Her nursery can advise her and if Ron really goes to nursery as often as she says, they would have said something. Does she not bother with her HV? I know they can be a bit hit and miss but mine has been great. She told me about Portage ( it’s got a diff name now can’t remember it but it’s an amazing group and service) which encourages play through talking. My daughter loves this group we go every week.

They also recommended us to try Makaton and ‘objects of reference’ which we are working on.
Flash cards don’t work for every child either that’s why they’ve got things like objects of reference as all kids learn and understand differently. My daughter couldn’t give a crap about flash cards. I just hope she gets him some help, listens and stops making it about herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Waking up and hoping to hear Ron's little voice? I thought he could talk perfectly well thank you? Also did he not say "there" when asked by his mother where the spider was in his book? Did he not ask why the man at the fair was eating paper, and does he not sing The Wheels on the Bus so loud it wakes Lonnie up? Or have I imagined all that?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
No matter how much we dislike her us Tattlers have been rooting for Ronnie. If she had have come out with this earlier instead of lying and saying he could talk we wouldn’t have had a bad thing to say.

The fact that he’s not speaking isn’t the problem here. It’s the fact she lies and says he is to steer him towards her insta perfect life. If anyone has trollled him it’s her.

Absolutely this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 18
She’s wound me right up with that post! She will not tolerate the trolling of children?! No-one, certainly not on here, has posted anything negative about Ronnie and his speech delay. If she took the time to read, she’d see that everyone is sympathetic towards Ronnie and his needs and have shared their own experiences and offered advice on how he can be supported. But, no. She just looks at the ones that, rightly, call her out on her lies about his development and cries troll. Grow up, Sophie! At the end of the day, your child’s development is not our business, but the reason people discuss it is because you put him out there for engagement and create a story around him which suits your narrative. Take him off social media and concentrate on giving him the support he needs to develop to his full potential, whatever that may be.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I have a theory guyzzzzz….
so there has been discussions on here regarding other instagrammers and them speaking openly about their own child having delays with speech or other milestones being reached. Also discussions about how these people have been so open in sharing an autism diagnosis. She had obviously read it all and thought about how that would look good for her image and profile. She’s thinking she’d be more relatable.
Anyways, my point being, she has opened up with Ronnie’s lack of speech to gather sympathy, engagement and articles online detailing how amazing of a mumma she is….we all know she isn’t, but there is probably already a pre-written article to be published online probably with the daily Mail later tonight or tomorrow.
It will say about how her children are trolled online (even though we have always supported Ronnie and hope the best for him) and will discuss how difficult it is to get referrals.
Just my thoughts!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.