Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she let him use proper play sand, meant solely for that purpose? Why does it have to be sugar and flour, is that because it's more aesthetically pleasing to HER? Also, shouldn't that flour be properly treated first? I didn't think it was advisable for little ones to play with raw flour? 🙄
It's always tend messy play 🙄 like she sets it up purely cos she has to cos she's the perfect insta mum 🥱🥱don't know why she bothers anymore now Ronnie's at nursery where he will do proper messy play that's not going to make minimal mess and is usually in some sort tray with her grabby claws swooping 🤪🤪

Reactions: 17
Why can't she let him use proper play sand, meant solely for that purpose? Why does it have to be sugar and flour, is that because it's more aesthetically pleasing to HER? Also, shouldn't that flour be properly treated first? I didn't think it was advisable for little ones to play with raw flour? 🙄
It's ok. Ronnie has thrown flour on a car before and didn't have any ill effects. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have picked up two parcels today been to 6 different shops, went swimming two loads of washing & made stew and dumplings from scratch. Whilst she has been on the sofa like a slob

Reactions: 13
Thankyou for all the well wishes on my little girls tatters. Much appreciated xxxx
Sending yous lots of love!💕 We were up at out of hours the other night with our littlest, who’s got a horrendous chest infection. So much going around at the moment - it was HF&M two weeks ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay I'm outing myself here as a long time lurker but I don't feel that I can contain my actual RAGE with this woman anymore. I used to think she was so relatable, I remember telling my partner "she's a millionaire who still shops at Home Bargains and lives in a normal home and loves to clean" 🤪 then she posted about 'trolls' being mean towards Ronsomes and she lead me here! Initially I read some of the comments and felt guilty for agreeing, then I found the Wiki and absolutely lost my tit 🤢 HOW did I not see her for what she is?! Oh yeah, because my mental health was rock-bottom and she reeled me in, just like all the other sheep.

She reminds me so much of my own mother, the way she is with those poor boys, the narcissism, the lies, the me ME MEE, she must be exhaustingggg to live with! You can clearly see she hates being a mum and misses her 'freedom', she's always really passive aggressive towards her husband (who she has 0 chemistry with) and she's beyond self-absorbed.. I mean, WHO filters their bleeping kids man?!

Get in the bin you absolute tit house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Just seen her latest…. Don’t spout tit that he can talk perfectly well then! If you would have just addressed it in the first place no one would have any issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I thought Ronnie could talk Soph? Didn’t you post a video a few weeks ago of him saying “there” and pointing at a book?

Also - why go to the instahuns for advice and not an actual expert? She has the money to go private and get all the help Ron needs in an instant but she’s asking a group of people who probably don’t have the mental capacity to use a spoon. Makes sense 🤥 all for that engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Glad she is actually seeking advice to help Ronnie, but hasn’t she said he sings wheels on the bus?!

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Thought Ronnie said about the man at the fair with the paper, sings wheels on the bus and can say ‘there’ reading a book? Now all of a sudden he can’t talk and she can’t wait to hear his voice?

why is she so embarrassed of her own child? And lie! She’s a disgusting horrid mother

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Screenshot_20211112-174039_Instagram.jpg

This is the one time she does want to come and have a browse on Tattle you know because she hasn't been on here since God was a lad.
Tattlers have been giving loads of advice from personal experience etc. No negative comments on here about Ronnie and his speech. Only support from what I've seen.
The only negativity I've seen has been from her 'he can speak perfectly well thank you' 'he asked why the man was smoking paper' and 'he sings wheels on the bus'.
Horrible to lie about your own child like she does.
Glad she is reaching out but I hope she takes it on board and this isn't just for engagement.
I do wonder if shoving a phone in his face all the time doesn't help. My SIL used to do this with our nephew all the time. He's 3 now and has very limited speech. But....he's come on leaps and bounds these past few months and coincidently during these past few months she's not been plastering him all over Facebook and Instagram. Just a thought. Anyways....routing for Ronnie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I thought Ronnie could talk Soph? Didn’t you post a video a few weeks ago of him saying “there” and pointing at a book?

Also - why go to the instahuns for advice and not an actual expert? She has the money to go private and get all the help Ron needs in an instant but she’s asking a group of people who probably don’t have the mental capacity to use a spoon. Makes sense 🤥 all for that engagement.
EXACTLY. I would’ve thought she’d go private as well, it’s not like she’s short for cash. Suppose she probably doesn’t wanna spend actual money on her son and saving it all for Hinch Manor.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Just wanna say about his jabs that it might not be a lie, he could be having them now. My little girl was born 2 days after him and she only had her 16 week jabs yesterday because we’ve all been ill and she was late with her 8 week ones.
She hasn’t been ill. She lies about everything else so I think it’s safe to say it was probably a lie.

Reactions: 19
Note how she’s says “finally hear his little voice”. But he screams wheels on the bus and wakes up Lennie? 🤔 the lies of it.

PS. Soph, it’s not just going to be magically solved in a day. You have to be consistent with it. First step, spend time with him xox

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Okay just because #GreggsGate is still ongoing (which I’m all for btw). I think my last few comments have been about Greggs 😂

I was thinking she probably did get a Sausage and Bean melt the other day. She just hasn’t realised it’s a vegan one because as we nose sorry know, she absolutely destroys sausages in THAT sausage slop casserole! Hope this helps?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to avoid Speech blubs like the plague though . Follow Leah Berens and look at her highlight about them. Shocking . Anyway... she's an attention seeking bleep. Go speak to your GP and get a referral for SEN testing etc. Look into non-verbal autism as a possible start.... prick 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 49
duck she is unbearable. Absolutely UNBEARABLE. If you didn’t lie Sophie, you wouldn’t get people calling you out on it. OWN Ronnie for who he is because he is bloody amazing and deserves a hell of a lot more than your giving him. Take your phone out of his face, stop dumping him on mad barker and spend some quality time with your son. YOU have the money to go private. A simple google will tell you this. You aren’t trolled, you are called out on your constant bollocks and lies. There is a HUGE difference there.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Glad she's asking for help but "hearing his little voice" thought he said "there" 🤥 moron, imagine lying about your own kid then when the lying gets too much you need to come clean otherwise she'd of lied for years to come, she is only saying something because she has 0 choice

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.