Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s little voice was it saying “there” on the book video then Soph?
What a bleeping liar.
I hope Ronnie gets the help he needs but seriously she could speed it up with a click of her fingers the cash she has. Everyone else has to just wait their turn.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
EXACTLY. I would’ve thought she’d go private as well, it’s not like she’s short for cash. Suppose she probably doesn’t wanna spend actual money on her son and saving it all for Hinch Manor.
Private are sometimes sadly are too posh to fix problems like this. My wee cousins 4 in December and can’t say a word and he went private and they said he was fine, ‘he’ll just grow out of it’ 🤔
As a SEN TA I really hope she finds someone who will help her.

Reactions: 17
duck she pisses me off. She isn’t willing to explore that perhaps there’s more to it than it just being a speech delay, which I’m not saying it is. She is REFUSING to acknowledge that there may be a teeeeeeny tiny chance it may be something else. Shes a cow

Reactions: 29
View attachment 861697

This is the one time she does want to come and have a browse on Tattle you know because she hasn't been on here since God was a lad.
Tattlers have been giving loads of advice from personal experience etc. No negative comments on here about Ronnie and his speech. Only support from what I've seen.
The only negativity I've seen has been from her 'he can speak perfectly well thank you' 'he asked why the man was smoking paper' and 'he sings wheels on the bus'.
Horrible to lie about your own child like she does.
Glad she is reaching out but I hope she takes it on board and this isn't just for engagement.
I do wonder if shoving a phone in his face all the time doesn't help. My SIL used to do this with our nephew all the time. He's 3 now and has very limited speech. But....he's come on leaps and bounds these past few months and coincidently during these past few months she's not been plastering him all over Facebook and Instagram. Just a thought. Anyways....routing for Ronnie ❤
When I read that I almost felt sorry for her. But then I remembered she posts nothing without a reason and of course that reason will be engagement as you said! Absolutely pointless reaching out to her followers they will just tell her he is fine and will speak in his own time, because none of them have an active brain cell between them. If she was that worried why hasn't she had a chat to her HV instead of pretending on Insta that he is chatting. Why has her nursery not picked up on it? Clearly he should have some speech at that age and clearly there is something wrong. But the sheep won't help they are too stupid and blinded by her. They will tell her what they think she wants to hear - he will be OK, my Jayden didn't speak till 3, etc, etc. But that isn't what she needs to hear, she needs to hear people telling her that there IS a problem but she will probably block them for trolling lol

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Private doctors etc are exactly the same people you have on the NHS they are not inferior. They just get paid more to see you quicker, she has no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
I hope your girls are soon feeling better 🥰 x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 861697

This is the one time she does want to come and have a browse on Tattle you know because she hasn't been on here since God was a lad.
Tattlers have been giving loads of advice from personal experience etc. No negative comments on here about Ronnie and his speech. Only support from what I've seen.
The only negativity I've seen has been from her 'he can speak perfectly well thank you' 'he asked why the man was smoking paper' and 'he sings wheels on the bus'.
Horrible to lie about your own child like she does.
Glad she is reaching out but I hope she takes it on board and this isn't just for engagement.
I do wonder if shoving a phone in his face all the time doesn't help. My SIL used to do this with our nephew all the time. He's 3 now and has very limited speech. But....he's come on leaps and bounds these past few months and coincidently during these past few months she's not been plastering him all over Facebook and Instagram. Just a thought. Anyways....routing for Ronnie ❤
Totally agree with everything surely Nursery could help point her in the right direction 🤔🤔

Reactions: 28
I can’t believe she dedicates her life to promoting literally ANYTHING and earns big money from all that- not to mention her catalogue of tit books yet can’t just take Ronster to a private session with a therapist?! What’s up- don’t want to throw money at something that would actually improve your sons quality of life?! It’s just madness, I can’t believe someone in the public eye would ask her 100k followers (because that’s probably the amount that’s genuine and not a robot) about this subject- how about stick your hand in those poor quality Tesco ‘lounge pants’ and pay for some help

Reactions: 26
Really hope I’m wrong here… but why do I feel like now she’s been called out on the poppy/pyjama post she’s doing this for sympathy for Ron? People who dont know her could see he had speech trouble months and months ago. Why is she asking for help now? And saying we should all be together and not embarrassed? Seems like she’s hid it and been embarrassed about it the whole time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
When I read that I almost felt sorry for her. But then I remembered she posts nothing without a reason and of course that reason will be engagement as you said! Absolutely pointless reaching out to her followers they will just tell her he is fine and will speak in his own time, because none of them have an active brain cell between them. If she was that worried why hasn't she had a chat to her HV instead of pretending on Insta that he is chatting. Why has her nursery not picked up on it? Clearly he should have some speech at that age and clearly there is something wrong. But the sheep won't help they are too stupid and blinded by her. They will tell her what they think she wants to hear - he will be OK, my Jayden didn't speak till 3, etc, etc. But that isn't what she needs to hear, she needs to hear people telling her that there IS a problem but she will probably block them for trolling lol
this is it, she knows the sheep will tell her what she wants to hear, not what she needs to hear. I’m absolutely on my arse, but I’ve just paid private to help my child’s speech. She has no excuse other than she just doesn’t want to

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So... RonNIE DOESN'T speak perfickly well then... Finally she is addressing it but why ask her followers??? Not the nursery, health visitor???

Reactions: 33
Where's our pol @Pollyanna263 , hope all is OK ❤
Thank you ❤ And @MissBijou

Lots of tit going on hereNothing massive but loads of small ish things just have me overwhelmed and struggling to get through the day if I’m honest. Haven’t had the emotional energy for anything above the very basics with the kids and poorly dog.

Just saw Hinch’s story about speech therapy so sneaking back in to say who’s finally got to her??

I don’t know when I was last on. Maybe Tuesday? I don’t think I can even begin to catch up so will try and follow from here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Totally agree with everything surely Nursery could help point her in the right direction 🤔🤔
Nursery probably are pointing her in the right direction but as her life has to be Disney perfect she needs it sorting now, not for Ronnie but for her. She is probably fed up or bored of doing the things they have suggested?! Too much like hard work Soph?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She needs to take him off social media, stop filming him everyday. If anyone told her this though she would block them. I would have so much respect for her if she put up a story and said ‘I’v decided to take the boys off my social media from now on as it will be best for them in the long run’
Sophie if you actually care about them then you would do this, put your kids before Instagram!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
“My mum watched him for me so I could get some cleaning done”

So what do people without mums/dads/help etc do you patronising cretin? Some people have no help at all, can go to work full time, look after their kids, clean their houses (not tend wiping) and the cheek of it there was bloody 2 of you at home doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I am by no means an expert in SALT but I am a teacher and I do understand how learning works so I will Wade in with opinions on this.

firstly - it’s appalling that she’s just thrown that story up like that. Poorly typed, looks rushed and desperate and not for the right reasons. This is where she riles us with this topic - she makes out like all is hunky dory. “There” “wheels on the bus”. But it isn’t is. I completely get how frustrating it must be to watch your child battle language. A close relatives daughter didn’t talk until she was 4. They learned makaton and did it all day every day with her. She picked it up eventually and was much happier when she could communicate finally. One day speech came. But makaton was amazing in the interim. Her comprehension was excellent. We have no idea whether Ronnie actually comprehends what’s said to him and that makes all the difference here.
Secondly - I just don’t believe she has fully invested herself into helping Ronnie. I really don’t. Harsh as it sounds she spends more time doing her make up each day than signing with Ronnie. I wouldn’t ever say a parent is the cause of their child’s speech issue but she and Inch are a huge factor in the reason things haven’t progressed - whatever that looks like. This is not something that happens overnight.
Finally (for now) - don’t parade this all over insta like this. This is not how you seek help. You seek it privately. You find the right agencies and seek them through private messages. You keep your child protected and off Instagram.
no one trolls Ronnie. We all want what’s best for him.
sadly I’d say this is more about lack of likes than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 116
Many years ago a family member was living with what I believe was a narcissist.
Same story as Sofa. "I am a lovely kind sweet person" bla bla, one golden child, one mentally abused you get the picture.
She loved all animals, HAD to have them, goats, rats, mice (that had to be picked up on Boxing Day) fish, 🤣 dogs you name it. But she was incredibly cruel to them, sat pulling the dogs whiskers out one by one, dropped our cat from 7ft height onto paving stones to see if it would land on it's feet. Watch out Henry!
Another time she left her 2 year old on a busy main road 'in charge' of his baby sibling, to look for said missing dog.
When they split up she carried on mentally torturing the eldest, he now lives with his Dad and hates her so much. 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Wow she's finally shown her narcissistic self to all her sheep in that post hasn't she!

She's lied constantly about Ronnie's abilities and resents that he's behind and not 'perfect'. She's pretended that everything is ok to fit her own desires and self image.

She's spent all this time disregarding his needs because she's ashamed of him, and pretended that everything is ok.

She's projected every genuine concern from tattle and any DM's she's had back on people with the whole 'troll' narrative and continued her lies.

She manipulative hundreds of thousands of people over the years, and because they're now blinded by her pathological lies they won't even marry up that they've had 2yrs of lying.

Meanwhile Ronnie has waited all this time with zero help from his mother.
I say mother, because anyone can be one of them.. but only the good ones can be a mum... and she's not one of them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Really hope I’m wrong here… but why do I feel like now she’s been called out on the poppy/pyjama post she’s doing this for sympathy for Ron?
My first thought as well.

So the ‘there’ video was faked somehow then? Because that’s bleeping insane. 😑 There’s all the other lies about his speaking but that’s the craziest AND the sheep don’t remember that then…

Reactions: 37
You watch her now show some made up troll message like she does in the past.
The only troll is her.
If my child had a problem I wouldn’t have him plastered all over social media for a start! I would be talking to the GP and other medics for advice and help. I certainly wouldn’t be asking followers who are strangers. This is for engagement and she’s lashing out because she knows her grid post for remembrance day didn’t go down well considering she’d just copied it from the one she posted 2 years ago! She’s trying to deflect and make people sympathise with her and her problems as a mother. Hence why the tend sand is out for Ron - yet another staged photo! She is absolutely hideous. Ron deserves so much better than this. Stop using your child and focus on his needs privately. Oh and remember it was YOU who publicly told the nation live on a radio interview that Ron sings the wheels on the bus and wakes up Len. It was You who said he was talking about a man smoking at the fair. It was YOU who showed him pointing to a page in a book and saying there. Put simply, the problem is Hinch and all the lies she spouts!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.