Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just this week my baby went for his one year check. There were a few things ( like walking ) on the questionnaire he’s not doing - so close but not doing yet - and I cannot under any circumstances imagine LYING about that!
That post sounds like such a rant. She’s angry at him, not wanting advice to better HIS life.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I would be embarrassed to show people I had a coffee table as a dedicated shrine to myself 😂
I mean this is where the narcissism shines through so clearly and she doesn’t even mask it. Many of us are proud of ourselves for things I’m sure. We may even display certification in frames but getting a coffee table to have books we’ve *cough cough* written to display permanently is just classic. It is horrifyingly vain.

Reactions: 20
An old friend is a devoted hincher. Loves the bones off of Grinch, has all her books, her Tesco tat, all the cleaning products she’s recommended over the years, and a lot of stuff she’s promoted. She even quit her job and has gotten herself into debt to stay at home cleaning every day to ‘keep up with Mrs Hinch’, also hoping to get a career as an ‘influencer’ and says ‘well if Sophie can do it, so can everyone else’.

She’s received messages, likes, and has met Soph before. She idolises her. Sticks up for her, and argues with ‘trolls’.
She sent Grinch a DM simply saying ‘I thought Ronnie could talk? Has he regressed backwards recently?’ and sent a few tips (she’s an ex nursery worker) - she’s been blocked.

If that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about Sophie, I don’t know what will. Gets people sucked in and fucks their life up, and then bins them off when she doesn’t like what they say to her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 109
She’s pissed me right off with this. Why on gods green earth would she ever think that using an app to help his speech ever replace actually helping him?! It isn’t going to be an overnight fix, these things take months, you have to be bleeping consistent! Why the duck would she moan about having to do the exercises, flash cards, signs etc with him? You’re his bleeping mother? Surely you’d wanna do if all day every day, watch YouTube videos of signs, get involved with him, just talk to him and read books and sing songs, speak to every health visitor/nursery/GP to get him help so that at the end of the day she can say she tried EVERYTHING she possibly could to help him.

my nephew had speech delays too, turns out he was deaf. Our entire family learnt to sign to help him, we all watched YouTube videos, took online classes, helped each other, so we could open his world. (hes 8 now, and absolutely thriving. Recently learnt swear signs. I love it)

Soph is so self obsessed, lazy and an utter bleeping bleep. Ronnie deserves so much more.

Sorry for the long rant lads, shes pushed my buttons tonight and she needs a slap.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just hope her lies don’t stretch to lying on assessment forms because that won’t help anyone. It’s not the be all and end all but the questions help professionals see what areas they’ve been behind somewhat in so it gives some clues on what it could be.

like on here she kept propping Ronnie up to look like he was sitting and walking etc… I hope her answers on any assessment forms are the true age he did them things and not what she pretended it to be for the gram

Reactions: 32
This is such a great point, she will confuse herself no end by seeking advice from Instagram, so many opinions, experiences will flood in so she won’t know which way to turn. Half of which will probably be useless advice too, lost amongst some genuinely helpful people
You’re right it must be for engagement and nothing more. She has no excuse for not going to a professional. She has money and all the time in the world. Both of those things help.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm glad she posted that and it's for good intentions. Ronnie is such a sweet little boy xx

Reactions: 6
Absolutely spot on. She never talks about his struggles as frustrating for him. Even as simple as that flour set up earlier she just says “Ron loves it”. What? What does he love about it? How does he tell you he loves it? If he LOVES it then maybe use play like that to assist with language learning.
the more comments I’ve read this evening here the more I agree this is building up to an ad with that app. When I think of teaching my son to talk, or even to read my first thought isnt an app. It’s books. It’s games we can play together. I don’t need an app for this. She goes straight to an app? Nahh. Advert.
If this evenings story is all in aid of an ad (which she gets paid for) she can go f**k herself. Using her sons speech to get money is a massive no no.
An old friend is a devoted hincher. Loves the bones off of Grinch, has all her books, her Tesco tat, all the cleaning products she’s recommended over the years, and a lot of stuff she’s promoted. She even quit her job and has gotten herself into debt to stay at home cleaning every day to ‘keep up with Mrs Hinch’, also hoping to get a career as an ‘influencer’ and says ‘well if Sophie can do it, so can everyone else’.

She’s received messages, likes, and has met Soph before. She idolises her. Sticks up for her, and argues with ‘trolls’.
She sent Grinch a DM simply saying ‘I thought Ronnie could talk? Has he regressed backwards recently?’ and sent a few tips (she’s an ex nursery worker) - she’s been blocked.

If that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about Sophie, I don’t know what will. Gets people sucked in and fucks their life up, and then bins them off when she doesn’t like what they say to her.
I can imagine so many of her loyal followers will say the same thing. Will she block them I wonder

Reactions: 15
I can’t deal with her anymore, she’s just looking for sympathy, using Ron again, she lied about it so I don’t have any sympathy for her, I feel that her patience has ran out with Ron, I really can’t see her having the patience to communicate to suit Ronnie needs.
Has she not got a friend to talk to or a gp, midwife, HV, or speak to the staff member who gave Lonnie his jabs, last week??? It’s cringe putting that online.
Poor Ron 😩

Reactions: 28
You’re right it must be for engagement and nothing more. She has no excuse for not going to a professional. She has money and all the time in the world. Both of those things help.
Yes I agree.
Even if she’s telling the truth and not getting help there are tons of parenting forums you can be anon on. Mumsnet does wind me up but the sen section is actually pretty good. Why ask gormless huns on Instagram? What’s the reply gonna be ? “My okayden is 3 hun and didn’t talk 4 ages den suddenly it came on he still head butts kidz and has massive tantoms but u don’t need Dese labelz hun ronnie will talk wen he is readi “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My little one is 2 months older than Ron and is also delayed with his speech. He says words and can label things but not massively putting sentences together. When he turned 2 I put him into preschool 3 afternoons a week as I thought it would be good for him and he loves it! School are happy with his progress.
I have raised his speech so many times with the HV team and was told over and over they won’t do anything till he’s 2.5 ... he’s now 2.5 and being told its now 2y 9m!! So i thought duck this and found myself a local speech therapist! £75 an hour which we are more than happy to pay and I’m sure we have a few quid leas than Hinch!! I can see my som needs help
So I will get him help!! Who the duck else will do it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
3B96BB35-FB81-4055-B187-739F1E33617A.jpeg

This is a private speech therapist who reached out to Hinch like this during her last Ronnie has speech problems insta story. Over 100 people tagged her and she never responded to one. I sorta hoped she contacted her privately, but obviously not as she’s reached out again. Yet again, over 100 tags and nothing from her majesty. I’m afraid I don’t believe any of this is for the good of Ron, it’s either deflection, sympathy or attention for Soph.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
With the greatest respect, a nursery or HV referral to SALT will be for a child who has difficulty with pronunciation or some simple speech delays. A non verbal child won't be referred direct to SALT or if they are will be be referred on to multi disciplinary team.
Without a diagnosis, no amount of money changes things.
my son was non verbal…said all of about 15 words at the age of 4 and he was directly referred to salt. They did a few assessments and went from there

Reactions: 9
It’s all for engagement and nothing more. She may be just learning but I’m sure she knows how to visit a doctor.

Reactions: 18
Very quickly popping on to place a rather sick and twisted bingo.

She's gonna share a 'troll' message supposedly to her DMs saying she's a crap Mum or something. Followed by cut and paste collage of Hun messages telling her she's the best Mummy in the world, Ronnie is fine and will quote Shakespeare once he turns 3, Trolls are jealous and (once again for good measure) she is a brilliant Mum.

There will then be a sign off for the Weeknd, see ya Monday Hunniezz.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 861697

This is the one time she does want to come and have a browse on Tattle you know because she hasn't been on here since God was a lad.
Tattlers have been giving loads of advice from personal experience etc. No negative comments on here about Ronnie and his speech. Only support from what I've seen.
The only negativity I've seen has been from her 'he can speak perfectly well thank you' 'he asked why the man was smoking paper' and 'he sings wheels on the bus'.
Horrible to lie about your own child like she does.
Glad she is reaching out but I hope she takes it on board and this isn't just for engagement.
I do wonder if shoving a phone in his face all the time doesn't help. My SIL used to do this with our nephew all the time. He's 3 now and has very limited speech. But....he's come on leaps and bounds these past few months and coincidently during these past few months she's not been plastering him all over Facebook and Instagram. Just a thought. Anyways....routing for Ronnie ❤
She has literally just lied this very week on national radio about him singing. How can she ever justify lying about such a thing??? This is her son. She’s embarrassed by him. And she’s only just started all those things with him since nursery. She could easily have got this advice from the internet months and months ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
When my kid wasn’t talking, the first thing the GP did (my child was 18 months) was send my child to an audiologist to get their hearing professionally tested. Turned out my child couldn’t hear properly. That’s the most basic thing because the first verbalisations are sounds and repetitions of sounds - child can’t repeat a sound or word a child doesn’t hear. My child had previously had no hearing problems and was able to lip read/follow directions and react to loud sounds so I thought my child had speech problems only and hearing was fine. I was wrong. My child had ear operations and speech therapy and was eventually caught up. The most important part of speech therapy (privately paid for) was us, as the parents, following the programme all week that we had learned in our weekly appointments. What you do consistently everyday matters just as much as the diagnosis and time with the speech therapist.

I would never dream of turning my parental responsibility over to an app, my public social media followers, or not use every last penny to get my kid on the right path. She is a bleeping sympathy seeking bleep who tells more lies than I have had hot dinners and she’s a professional victim. None of her behaviour makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes I agree.
Even if she’s telling the truth and not getting help there are tons of parenting forums you can be anon on. Mumsnet does wind me up but the sen section is actually pretty good. Why ask gormless huns on Instagram? What’s the reply gonna be ? “My okayden is 3 hun and didn’t talk 4 ages den suddenly it came on he still head butts kidz and has massive tantoms but u don’t need Dese labelz hun ronnie will talk wen he is readi “
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omfg I laughed so much at this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read an article about dani dyer last week and she was asked about her relationship with her sons father . She replied she is very mindful that in years to come her son will be able to read online excatly what she has said.

Made me think about plebs zelebs imagine being an 18 / 19 year old teenager getting to pubs / nightclubs meeting a guy / woman only for them to google and see you taking a tit on the toilet , your utter most private moments being forever on show ☹

Im thankful those memories of my childhood will remain in a dusty photo album at the bottom of a cupboard , and my childrens even though raised in the “online era” very much private

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My son was deaf in one ear and a bit deaf in the other. It didn’t get picked up until he was at nursery so I’m wondering if nursery have flagged his “invisible speech needs”. I felt like an awful mum but we got him the help he needed (and the surgery) and he’s fine now

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.