Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done a dirty delete, that convo with her and Inch has gone. Nice once, well played yet again. Funny how she always deletes something when it doesn't go her way. Cannot stand to be anything other than perfect with arse licking comments backing her.
They've both given me so much rage today. Just duck off from social media you thick pair of twats and never come back.

Reactions: 47
Have you noticed "real" celebs (not tend ones) would never entertain the idea of responding to a troll. Imagine someone like Ant and Dec or Holly and Phil (sorry bad examples but I'm trying to think of people who are equally liked and disliked in equal measure) responding to negative comments on their posts. Hilarious.

Also... can someone just tell me if I'm weird cos I've observed the silence with my kids, supported their learning about poppy day at school and let them buy poppies every year etc. Should i actually have been laying them on a bed surrounded by poppies!? Confused!! Sorry I'm just learning...
Yes, after starting with an 11 minute countdown and don’t forget to also place any tat you want to flog on eBay in the photo too. You’re obviously not a very hands on parent, I mean did you even document these activities and upload them on social media? You know how it goes, receipts or it didn’t happen.

(you sound like a brilliantly supportive parent. I’m sure my sarcasm is blatantly obvious but I couldn’t bring myself to hit post reply without just clarifying as I didn’t want to upset anyone 🥺😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m on a rant here but do you know what annoys me about this narc hole is how she genuinely thinks she’s a victim and she hasn’t a clue, it’s like a personality trait for her, she uses it for sympathy and has a severe victim mentality complex.

i reckon about 5 people on my sms know the trauma and suffering I’ve had in my life, I don’t mention it because it’s triggering for people, people don’t really care and thirdly. It’s literally my business and I don’t want gain fake friends and sympathy and do not need adoration from people.
I don’t mind putting here as no one knows me but I’m in my late 30s and my life has already had
Loss of both parents and sister
4 years of domestic abuse, I had to flee and stay in temporary housing before I worked bloody hard to get myself into uni and do well
Two major surgeries
Living with a chronic illness and being neurodiverse myself along with my son being nd
I was severely bullied at school by girls like hinch, my life was an absolute misery and I did not attend the last 3 years of secondary school and sixth form and had to do it at home as I was traumatised

tons of others but the fact is I never use it as a way to he poor little me wah Wah!

I could probably easily make money off sharing sad stories on tiktok and Instagram then throw my kids in for good measure but I don’t because I have integrity and value my child’s autonomy and complete human right to privacy. My trauma doesn’t define me and I refuse to use it as a way to get attention like this horrible and very mentally unwell woman does!

• Heart
Reactions: 90
She couldn’t be any more transparent if she tried!!!!!
Marcie told her she has no connection/interaction with Ronnie.. there she is on his stories tending.

She’s an absolute fanny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Inch's new video of Sopha interacting with Ron.

Fake.

She's doing her weird duck face at the end, like what Gretal does. And Ron couldn't look more disinterested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No remorse at all ... I can picture her cackling away pissed as a fart smoking her benson and hedges ( sorry any Benny henny smokers ) squealing “jaymeeeeeh fk them tattling bastard s

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Ronnie, come and live with me 😢 I promise I'll never lay next to you tending to be asleep looking bored out of my mind in your company. I'll play with you and cuddle you and take you outside!! 💙💔
That bleeping shoulder is out more than my wheelie bin is. 🙄🙄😏😏 What a fake staged video. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ah my posts have been removed. Well I can’t see them, the ones criticising her anyway. She’s left the one of me posting a reply in disbelief to the PJ seller though. She’s still not blocked me though 🤔

Reactions: 6
Imagine being so self centered and greedy that you have to even turn 11/11 into a money maker. She's vile and I am so sorry for those out there that have partners in the military or have lost someone due to war. Thankfully we have our community that is full of respectful nice people - something that horrible witch will never be part of. Her narcissism has no bounds and she has no shame. I'm actually embarrassed for her at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She tried to get in there she’s getting DM’s didn’t she 🙄 surprised she always reckons she finds the negative ones. Such a liar
Funny isn't it, never see's or replies back to the one's who message her niceities, but always seems to pick out the 'troll' messages so she can go off on a rant. Oh poor you Sopha, if you can't handle the truth do us all a favour, go live back in your dad's ball sack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The fact that they stage their family moments for the gram says everything, fake lives, fake happiness, these two I bet everything I own are nasty bastards in reality taking anything and everything they can get without an ounce of concern for anything else.
Money driven narcs but you know the insta life wont last for ever so I hope they got their savings set up, they will dry up and I'm here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
4mil followers and only 600 odd comments on her new grid post, unless she’s limited the comments I hope peoples starting to realise how much of a bleeping welly she is.

Reactions: 13
Fake. Fake. Fake.
awkward. Awkward. Awkward.

And as cringe as her face yawns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny it’s all happening when Stacey is on the tv….

she does deserve the tit for those stupid posts though. No respect or reverence for what rememberance day is for

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.