Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha just came here to say this as well Stacey -‘some people online put toilet rolls in the pleats’ she did you dirty there Hinch 😂😂😂
She also added those vile mop slipper ‘Buff tings’😂

‘some people like to use these slippers to clean the floor because it saves time’

there was a few more digs but I’ve got the memory of a fish at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear Sofa,
Just so you know, Remembrance Day is not a celebration. It is not an opportunity to mark the day with filtered photos of your children with strategically placed poppies to post on your Instagram page to gain engagement from your ever dwindling followers. Using this day to advertise a ‘small biznizzzz’ is vulgar.
If you wanted to mark the occasion, a simple post to remind people to mark a minute silence at 11am would have been enough.
Counting down to 11am as though fireworks will burst in the sky and children will set off party poppers just goes to show how lacking in understanding of why we mark this day and what it has meant for so many years to not just this country but every country that has been involved in the World Wars.
Your lack of dignity in attempting to make this about yourself and trying to turn it around for sympathy because of ‘trollzzzz’ just goes to show what an absolute disgrace you truly are.

Sorry, had to get it off my chest! Not that she’ll see it as she hasn’t read here since dinosaurs walked the earth!
To those of you that have shared comments about family or friends that have served or are serving in our armed forces, I thank you and them for all they do ❤

edit - I didn’t send this to her, it’s just for tattle 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 85
My god, she has no self awareness at all does she. This isn’t ‘picking you apart’ Soph love, you’ve fucked up AGAIN and people are allowed to have an opinion on it, it’s not ‘trolling’ you utter, utter fucktard.

also the sheep ‘you never know what these comments do to people’ 🙄🙄🙄 #bEKoND, nevermind how offensive your cult leader has been then. I despair.
Just jumping in with #beaccountable I strongly feel it should replace “bekind in a lot of situations

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well what’s going on here
Nailed on Marcia is a Tattler. Those comments from her sheep though and then the *woe is me, leave me alone, I’m a poor little girl* comment from Soph comes along 🙄. duck off Soph, you know EXACTLY what you are doing only we can see through it all. bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 28
I just want to preface this by stating that I do not condone her choice of post today (or from 2019) it's bleeping rank.

However Hinch we know you laid out the poppies for ✨aesthetic✨ purposes so why not lay the poppies on the other side of Lennie then it makes a heart when photo is side by side with Ronnie's 🤷🏻‍♀️ Missed a trick babes x

(Like I said I know it's sick what she's done but I know it will annoy her when she inevitably reads this because everything needs to be just right for the gram)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
God I’ve just seen the tit show on her comments.
The victim mentality from her is horrific.

“Please please leave me alone”
My god. She’s twisted.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Dear Sofa,
Just so you know, Remembrance Day is not a celebration. It is not an opportunity to mark the day with filtered photos of your children with strategically placed poppies to post on your Instagram page to gain engagement from your ever dwindling followers. Using this day to advertise a ‘small biznizzzz’ is vulgar.
If you wanted to mark the occasion, a simple post to remind people to mark a minute silence at 11am would have been enough.
Counting down to 11am as though fireworks will burst in the sky and children will set off party poppers just goes to show how lacking in understanding of why we mark this day and what it has meant for so many years to not just this country but every country that has been involved in the World Wars.
Your lack of dignity in attempting to make this about yourself and trying to turn it around for sympathy because of ‘trollzzzz’ just goes to show what an absolute disgrace you truly are.

Sorry, had to get it off my chest! Not that she’ll see it as she hasn’t read here since dinosaurs walked the earth!
To those of you that have shared comments about family or friends that have served or are serving in our armed forces, I thank you and them for all they do ❤

edit - I didn’t send this to her, it’s just for tattle 😊
I think it's the countdown that was even sicker than the rest of the post. Surprised she didn't do a live, screeching 5-4-3-2-1 here we goooooo. She is such a cretin she has blown me away with her insensitivity and crass selfishness today.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
I'm not getting tattle vibes from this one but I could be wrong. So inch says it's his wife's tradition 🤔 and a sheep defends by saying its lonnies first 11/11 like it's his 1st Xmas!!!!

Then there is the sheep tagging SS about the pjs!!!

duck me sideways the hinches are a pair of complete and utter cunts!!! But there must be a reason she hasn't deleted and blocked tho 🤔
Just reposting this to highlight the “Lennies first 11/11” comment. I hope the bleeping muppet see their name here and realises how bleeping inane they are! vintagelou82 should not be bothered at getting called out in here because their comment is PUBLIC on a ‘tend cleb’s insta!
ED12B822-856A-48DF-938B-498EBED36B1B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
As someone who works with people in the public eye I seriously can’t believe that her agency aren’t tearing their hair out over the inappropriate content she posts.
We’d be seriously talking about completely taking over the social media from any of our clients if they did what she does. She’s a liability. She’s going to go too far and get dropped sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 63
God I’ve just seen the tit show on her comments.
The victim mentality from her is horrific.

“Please please leave me alone”
My god. She’s twisted.
A day to remember all those life's lost , yet she still makes it about poor Mrs Hinch ..bleeping knob head she is

Reactions: 29
Also here are the comments on the company that make the pajamas - all completely missing the point of 11/11. So tempted to comment and give them a piece of my mind. Absolute bleeping idiots.
In case this hasn't been said your user and pic is showing!

Also yes duck those people banging on about PJs!

Reactions: 6
There was a certain actress we used to have on our books, she’s since left, but we had to stop her posting on socials because she was erratic and it was effecting her career negatively. She saw her arse, changed agencies and is back posting crap again. She’s really a nice person and not like Hinch, but I can’t believe Gleam think it’s ok to let Hinch carry on the way she does. They must see how negatively it effects her brand.

Reactions: 29
Please please leave me alone??
How about you leave people alone you grabby bastard. How about you show some respect to others that doesn’t include you gaining somehow? How about you shut the flaming duck up and be grateful for the privileged life your sheep have given you. How bout you just stop tending every bleeping thing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Please please leave me alone??
How about you leave people alone you grabby bastard. How about you show some respect to others that doesn’t include you gaining somehow? How about you shut the flaming duck up and be grateful for the privileged life your sheep have given you. How bout you just stop tending every bleeping thing!!
And also how about you get a real job and step.into the real world!!!Grr she's really ripped ma knitting today

Reactions: 23
Just had a nosey on Gleam’s website, they are not exactly well known people they represent are they? I recognise a handful of names. Maybe they believe the old adage of all publicity is good publicity and as long as they are getting their money they aren’t fussed as their talent are all a bit niche and not mainstream.

Reactions: 16
A small business I follow on Instagram went live this morning at 11 so that her followers could do the 2 minutes silence with her and her team which I thought was lovely. No build up, no countdown, just a notification to say she had gone live and then she asked everyone to observe the silence with her. When it was done, she thanked everyone for joining and paying their respects and ended the live. Compare that to pyjama gate, it’s embarrassing.
But why though? Why go live? It’s all for engagement so how is that any better than what Hinch has done?

Reactions: 14
I’m back with my thoughts. Someone’s put about her 50p in me so I’m on one tonight. That story on Inches account was only posted because that tone deaf grid post had people commenting calling her out for excluding Ronnie all the time. That bloody shoulder is back to haunt/mock us all. Back to the blindingly obvious favouritism. Had anybody else noticed that all the personalised baby clothes Lennie has all have his name on whereas Ronnies always just said “Baby Hinch”, it’s only his older clothes that have his actual name plastered all over. Just find it interesting that Lennies always have his name whereas Ronnie just had a label essentially of “that baby”

Reactions: 24
Just had a nosey on Gleam’s website, they are not exactly well known people they represent are they? I recognise a handful of names. Maybe they believe the old adage of all publicity is good publicity and as long as they are getting their money they aren’t fussed as their talent are all a bit niche and not mainstream.
Is Stacey Solomon not with Gleam any more, can't see her on there! Thought it was because they were with the same agency that they are BFF

Reactions: 6
But why though? Why go live? It’s all for engagement so how is that any better than what Hinch has done?
Yeah I get that. I meant it more as a comparison of the businesses rather than Hinch. The pyjama company made Remembrance Day about their product whereas the other one I follow came on to actually mark the silence. I think this is why social media is so icky, it’s so easy to turn something into a money or attention grab. I joined the live for the silence because I WFH and couldn’t go up to the cenotaph as I usually would so it was nice to observe the 2 minutes with somebody. I know that sounds a bit odd.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.