Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
I completely agree with all of your post!

This bit here though is easily answered.
She'll never help her own son on her own free will, she gets more attention and engagement by asking the Huns.

She can't have Ronnie taking up her much needed attention from anyone. She has to steal that from him and make it about herself.
She will be incapable of putting his needs before hers because the narcissist in her won't allow it. She'll want the sympathy and support before Ronnie gets any, and in her mind she's spent a few weeks trying stuff but he won't grasp it.
It won't occur to her that she has to invest months and years and give up her own wants and needs to help him.

If she really wanted him to get help then she wouldn't have lied and would spend her wealth and Home Bargain haul money on getting him help, and most importantly keep him and Lonnie private.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well said

Reactions: 2

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Thank you ❤ And @MissBijou

Lots of shit going on hereNothing massive but loads of small ish things just have me overwhelmed and struggling to get through the day if I’m honest. Haven’t had the emotional energy for anything above the very basics with the kids and poorly dog.

Just saw Hinch’s story about speech therapy so sneaking back in to say who’s finally got to her??

I don’t know when I was last on. Maybe Tuesday? I don’t think I can even begin to catch up so will try and follow from here xx
Big hugs lovely, hope things start to improve soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1