Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported it. She's pissed me right off this morning. So I can't see the post now.

Hope he doesn't. I like Gok.
She is still vile then !!!
Gok doing lounge wear on TM will Hinchs threadbare shite feature...hope not!!!
Nope, nada, zilch, dim. Well done TM!!! And you Gok!!! Sophie your products are bleeping tit and not worthy!! Crawl back under the rock you came from. You are doing more damage to your reputation every day. You think you suffer with anxiety now, wait till your name is all over the media, and you ate outed for being the vile con woman and man that you both are. Stop spending as you will need the money because nobody will ever work with you or employ you again!!

Reactions: 18
Oops not going down as well as she thought it might. There is bound to be a pity party later
It’s still there 🤔

It’s been over half an hour now. Lesser things were removed instantly. I assume this is the comment she wants the daily fail to pick up then 🙄

poor little victim soph

Reactions: 22
Can’t believe a makeup photographer has commented saying it’s the most poignant tribute she’s seen so far this year. Not the ones of soldiers and poppy fields then??? Dick!
I’m confused as to why a picture of a baby with Poppy’s around him is poignant…..what planet are these cretins on? Honestly there’s nothing poignant about that pic, it’s a bleeping insult to all those who served our country x

Reactions: 38
I keep missing all her stories. I don't watch stories I have to search for only whose across the top and she disappeared a couple of weeks ago. Wonder if its the same for others.

Reactions: 7
The influencers are outdoing themselves this year in terms of tone deafness over Remembrance Day.

Inappropriate gobshites.

No doubt those PJs Lenor is wearing were gifted just for added insult. 🙄
You’re right they were hahaha

Reactions: 13
As you know I’m a veterans other half. He has terrible ptsd from being a medic in Iraq, Afghan, Sierra Leone, the Balkans etc. What he saw makes my brain hurt. My ex husband was also in the forces. My grandad fought in North Africa in WW2. Remembrance Day is about those who gave their lives for our freedom, those who paid the ultimate sacrifice serving their country and also to remember those still suffering from the effects of war years on. I was fuming in 2019 when she pulled that tit with Ron. But to REPEAT it with the same bleeping crap, make it about her again and have a countdown like we will all shout “Happy Poppy Day” at 11am like NYE. Oh I have no bleeping words. Im not a poppy zealot, you don’t have to wear 1. But show some dam respect you ignorant peabrained twatbadger.
I haven’t been on the last few days…think I may crawl away again before I roll my eyes so hard I lose them down the back of the sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 91
I'm honestly furious, yet she still has people asking to suck a fart out her arse. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour Sophie. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: 31
I keep missing all her stories. I don't watch stories I have to search for only whose across the top and she disappeared a couple of weeks ago. Wonder if its the same for others.
Did you mute seeing her stories? I do that with some people and have to scroll along the top of I want to see if they’ve posted

Reactions: 4
All comments calling her out being deleted in minutes, not a single one is there now. How come the papers never shame her for these horrendous things she does? Couldn't be anymore disrespectful. Why haven't they made an article about it and about using a filter when advertising makeup etc? It doesn't add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t even fathom the self importance of thinking that we actually would want to see her using her precious child to pay tribute to such an important day. Honestly unbelievable

Reactions: 18
And then comments asking about the bloody pyjamas. What. Is. Wrong. With. People?? Selling on an 11/11 post. I’ve got nothing. They died so Lennie can live? What? I’m sure spitfire pilots were thinking “I hope we win this war so in 80yrs time a vacuous Essex lady who looks like a Fraggle can pimp out her kids and fleece pathetic followers for a fortune” Nah turn boys the futures fucked
Sorry I’m angry 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
What an absolute lack of judgement from Sophie Hinchliffe.

To actually use Rememberence Day for likes/up her engagement.

My Grand father fought in North Africa in WWII. He refused to speak about his time serving - even when we asked, he never wanted us to know what he'd seen.

He would say he's not a hero, the real heroes died on the battle field and he never once used his time in WWII for his own gratification, benefit or gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If we don’t count down and jump out at veterans with party poppers while screaming SURPRISE! at them do we even really care?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.